PDA

View Full Version : What is Wrong with Customer Support? CJ anyone Please help!

Frackoff
02-13-2014, 07:28 PM
I'm on my 3rd ticket, about 15 or so e-mails explaining the same thing with specific data and have yet to get any of my rewards from the War "Battle of Dark Forest" that ended 13 Jan 2014. The responses are the same with the exception of the last which the solution had nothing to do with my issue. Besides trying to get a refund from I-Tunes because I would rather get the units and mods, any suggestions?

Just4fun
02-13-2014, 08:54 PM
I sent 2 tickets with an issue this pass war no response. Best thing to do is call iTunes and get a refund. I already know what agree is going to tell you. Thank you for writing to us. We will pass it on to our engineers and then they will close your ticket. Save yourself a headache and get your refund back.

Frackoff
02-14-2014, 08:04 AM
We are talking over 10K gems worth of refunds. I'm trying to help them out like others and the method of repayment is incompitence.

Shiloh
02-14-2014, 11:46 AM
The fact that Gree is horrible at customer service is a long known one. Their behavior nearly criminal.

CJ54
02-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Ticket #? I can check

Palewood
02-15-2014, 07:10 PM
I will Pm you my ticket numbers but ai have had no response to my two after last battle to get my personal rank number because I didn't get the splash screen for either character and I have other open tickets that they simply don't respond to the issue other than to say - is it still persisting and when I say yes, no change, a few weeks later another is it still persisting??

Voxker
02-15-2014, 07:41 PM
I will Pm you my ticket numbers but ai have had no response to my two after last battle to get my personal rank number because I didn't get the splash screen for either character and I have other open tickets that they simply don't respond to the issue other than to say - is it still persisting and when I say yes, no change, a few weeks later another is it still persisting??

not everyone gets that splash screen after the war has ended, i didnt get mine but i still received my unit. so this was probably the case. unless you really care about those details

Palewood
02-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Correct not everyone gets the splash screen - odd, you spend god time and money on a game and I think it's reasonable to know the results in a consistent and timely manner

Palewood
02-16-2014, 04:11 PM
Ticket #? I can check

Hi Cj,
As requested, here are two tickets I have sent on the day the last battle ended;

I also have an older one from the last battle;
#1294673 - I have had a response to this one but only to ask if the problem was persisting - not answering the question

Any feedback on why these are taking so long to respond to would be great.

Frackoff
02-16-2014, 11:22 PM
Thank you CJ for the response you and a few others keep this engine running. I have verified that none of the rewardsare in my inventory more times than I care too. I did not get a splash screen until 24 hours later and it was glitched. Thanks for the assistance.

Ticket # are as follows:

Palewood
02-20-2014, 03:28 AM
No feedback?

Palewood
02-21-2014, 12:34 PM
Cj - did you have any luck with these tickets and feedback issues? I've still not had and feedback or contact

Frackoff
02-23-2014, 03:46 PM
What is the new address for customer support? Link comes up dead. Also received an apology from customer support via e-mail but no fix or approximate date, just I'll pass your feedback on. How hard is it to add units to one's inventory?