PDA

View Full Version : High increase in quitting KA- Dear Gree, please read this.

Ianna
02-13-2014, 06:25 AM
Is it just me, or is everyone quitting KA these days? At least 10 from my guild have quit in the last week; several of my friends from other guilds have also decided to turn their backs to KA and never return. Could it be that this game is on a constant downhill slope from what it use to be? Before, I remember there were breaks in between quests. I actually had fun playing KA. And was just excited waiting for the new one to start. Now, there is a new quest before the old one even finishes. If you want to stay ahead in the game, you have to devote hours a day just to gameplay. Many are quitting due to this reason because their personal, social, and work lives are starting to be affected. Not to mention their wallets if they are gem spenders. You almost have to be to finish some of these missions. Gree (GREED) has ruined a once wonderful game. I'm sure there are many people that are not as serious about this game, so it's not a big deal. Some people, though, are really into KA. And you are the ones that know what I am talking about. If Gree does not want to completely ruin this game, I would highly suggest they reconsider their tactics. They need to give us a break. I am also considering quitting. I am competitive in this game and I want to always win- I can only do that with constant play. But I am neglecting other areas in my life. Is that my own fault, probably. Thousands of is are experiencing the same thing. Gree needs to see this and make the necessary adjustments so as not to lose all these players. Also, the rewards in this game are starting to offer no motivation for playing. This raid boss event is a complete joke. The rewards for war have also been incredibly slacking. 7 months ago they were pretty decent. +3 building upgrades and such. Now you are lucky to get 9% magic defense for top 75. What a waste. People buy mountains of gems, for that?! Not much longer... Unless Gree makes some changes. Many in my guild have left for these reasons. I know many others have gone as well. And probably lots more to come. I truly hope something changes, because KA has taken a downward spiral that may soon crash if everyone up and quits.

Master Stormzs
02-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Ditto^^....I joined the club already...now if I could just do the same for CC, I'd be free

LordIndy
02-13-2014, 03:02 PM
Is it just me, or is everyone quitting KA these days? At least 10 from my guild have quit in the last week; several of my friends from other guilds have also decided to turn their backs to KA and never return. Could it be that this game is on a constant downhill slope from what it use to be? Before, I remember there were breaks in between quests. I actually had fun playing KA. And was just excited waiting for the new one to start. Now, there is a new quest before the old one even finishes. If you want to stay ahead in the game, you have to devote hours a day just to gameplay. Many are quitting due to this reason because their personal, social, and work lives are starting to be affected. Not to mention their wallets if they are gem spenders. You almost have to be to finish some of these missions. Gree (GREED) has ruined a once wonderful game. I'm sure there are many people that are not as serious about this game, so it's not a big deal. Some people, though, are really into KA. And you are the ones that know what I am talking about. If Gree does not want to completely ruin this game, I would highly suggest they reconsider their tactics. They need to give us a break. I am also considering quitting. I am competitive in this game and I want to always win- I can only do that with constant play. But I am neglecting other areas in my life. Is that my own fault, probably. Thousands of is are experiencing the same thing. Gree needs to see this and make the necessary adjustments so as not to lose all these players. Also, the rewards in this game are starting to offer no motivation for playing. This raid boss event is a complete joke. The rewards for war have also been incredibly slacking. 7 months ago they were pretty decent. +3 building upgrades and such. Now you are lucky to get 9% magic defense for top 75. What a waste. People buy mountains of gems, for that?! Not much longer... Unless Gree makes some changes. Many in my guild have left for these reasons. I know many others have gone as well. And probably lots more to come. I truly hope something changes, because KA has taken a downward spiral that may soon crash if everyone up and quits.

The question is who is greedy. Gree is a company whose purpose is to generate revenue and make money. The stat whores feel the need to grab every single prize available put so much pressure on themselves to "keep up" against people they have no prayer of keeping up with. Then they finally realize they are in an endless race to chase someone else's tail and give up.

If your goal is to have fun work with people. Have a great time and work toward common goals, then there is plenty of fun to be had in this game. Too many people take it too seriously.

Krayt
02-13-2014, 04:17 PM
I would reply about your post but I hate long run on paragraphs.

Make it easy on people and break it up and not keep going on and on

Chief Ricci
02-13-2014, 04:40 PM
This is turning into a joke, this raid boss sucks, in the past we could finish normal easy and stop after lv 65 on heroic, i dont think we will finish lv 65 normal. I wont be here much longer, next war at the most.

Krayt
02-13-2014, 04:46 PM
Ricci, what guild are you with?
To me, normal seems to about the same as my guild is concerned.

Chief Ricci
02-13-2014, 05:06 PM
The Fallen

klevito
02-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Many are quitting due to this reason because their personal, social, and work lives are starting to be affected. Not to mention their wallets if they are gem spenders. You almost have to be to finish some of these missions.

If the game is affecting one's social life, work, family, health they should quit. In fact, they shouldn't have gone into a situation like that. I call it failure to see the humps on your back when you blame Gree for an adult tapping at their phone/ipads like a possesed man constantly and ignoring the above.
It is not a game company who should give you time off for spending it with family and getting you work done, unless KA is the equvalent of oxygen in which case, the person needs help

To you seems like there is only one way to play the game which is finish quests and get final rewards and all of them.
What's wrong with progressing half of some events, or not even doing them? Is a stupid ballista worth hours and hours you don't have?
And you blame Gree and the game,,,,,,,,

Ianna
02-13-2014, 07:47 PM
If the game is affecting one's social life, work, family, health they should quit. In fact, they shouldn't have gone into a situation like that. I call it failure to see the humps on your back when you blame Gree for an adult tapping at their phone/ipads like a possesed man constantly and ignoring the above.
It is not a game company who should give you time off for spending it with family and getting you work done, unless KA is the equvalent of oxygen in which case, the person needs help

To you seems like there is only one way to play the game which is finish quests and get final rewards and all of them.
What's wrong with progressing half of some events, or not even doing them? Is a stupid ballista worth hours and hours you don't have?
And you blame Gree and the game,,,,,,,,

I clearly stated it was probably my own fault. The purpose of me writing what I did was because I feel that this game is going downhill. I have noticed many have started to quit. I thought this would be a good opportunity to hear the opinions of others as well as maybe someone from Gree taking notice to the suggestions made to make improvements in the game. I was simply stating some people are very serious about this game. There use to be breaks between quests and now they overlap. The rewards use to be good and now they are mediocre. I would like to see improvements. And hear other peoples opinions on how the game has changed. Not have stones thrown at me for verbalizing my own opinion.

Chief Ricci
02-14-2014, 03:54 AM
You can tell a lot of people are leaving, or are really losing interest, Just look at this board, the moderators should be able to figure this out. It is a shame the game was so good a year ago.

bigex123
02-14-2014, 11:08 AM
This game used to be so great and I'm one of many people that left too. I left because of the constant missions and all the spending just got boring

bigB88
02-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Quit CC and KA is next.

candii
02-15-2014, 11:45 AM
as long as this forum is full of complaints, you can be sure the game is alive and well. when the forum gets quiet, that is when you know people are really leaving the game

vromos
02-15-2014, 11:57 AM
The main problem in gree games is the worth of a mountain, one is never enough. I've played KA for a long time now and for free. Each time I said to myself: ok now I'll buy a mountain to get this prize, I checked with my fellow guild members and realized they needed 2 or 3 and many times more to get a prize.

So at 80$ a mountain, people are really dumb in my book to pay a couple of these for a nice shiny unit.

At 80$ I'd like a guarantee to get something in a game, even if you pay 400$ you aren't garanteed to get a unit, what a joke! RB costs is ridiculous, I think a cocain/heroin addiction costs less.

So the real winner here is me! And the many other free players too.

You know what, I never complain about this game's difficulty, I get what I can free and if I can't get a unit then F.. it!

KenjoMegi1
02-16-2014, 09:27 PM
i was a free player for a long time and then had a guild thrust into my hands. In running a guild I have felt pressures to spend to make my guild better and seem more appealing to get better players with the hope of not needing to spend anymore.
I do agree that the game has started to go downhill in the past 7-8 months but that to me was because I felt I needed to achieve more than I could. I have seen a lot of people quit the game because it has taken to much time and people have noticed game addictions. Of course nobody wants to admit they are addicted to a game but here we all are checking forums constantly and getting the most information we can about what is going on to better our characters.
the massive stat increases without an ability to new players to make up for it without camping has been part of the problem.
I agree with the idea of giving all of grees games alternating week off, no events for an entire week. I know some people play three or four of these games and are constantly going on them. To many people are getting burnt out and need a little time.
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

mercenarygerbil
02-17-2014, 07:54 AM
as long as this forum is full of complaints, you can be sure the game is alive and well. when the forum gets quiet, that is when you know people are really leaving the game

That' not necessarily true, Candii. I have lost a good many friends on this game due to boredom, burnoout, escalation, whatever... The point is, in a forum like this, only the most vocal will communicate their feelings. Most people do not feel the need and will just walk away.

The problem is that there will always be new players downloading the app. Gree can just cycle thru old players for new. We are an endless supply of suckers.

dirtyjenkins
02-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Truck you mothertruckers!

You're all full of Crit!

Sir JB
02-17-2014, 05:10 PM
Been waiting on a transfer for over a week now myself. Ticket 1355800. UDID's and proof of gem purchases on both accounts were provided. Could this be the end?....

Drolnaid1
02-18-2014, 08:42 AM
there are always peeps that leave.
lately i got the feeling that more were leaving because it was too much interference with RL, and that's exactly what i would expect a responsible adult to do.
Gree are doing their job we can like it or not but they are not the problem. I get mad at them also sometimes but that does'nt make me right.
when i feel that i need time off i just decide not to do a LTQ ...
Set your priorities in order and you won't have a problem with what Gree does

cheetah
02-18-2014, 11:51 AM
I just skip ltq's that dont have guild portions

Cola3
02-18-2014, 01:00 PM
I lost interest myself. See you in other games guys!!

Hermes101
02-19-2014, 05:51 AM
100% agree, there must be breaks in between quests. My family suffer without possibility to have father :rolleyes:
Thinking about quiting

Essex Thunder
02-20-2014, 04:36 PM
100% agree, there must be breaks in between quests. My family suffer without possibility to have father :rolleyes:
Thinking about quiting

Prioritize brother

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-20-2014, 05:24 PM
Thinking about quiting

Hermes, please read what you have said. Your family is currently suffering because they don't have their Dad as a result of this game. Yet you are only thinking about quitting?

Do yourself and your Kids a massive favour and boost their lives by having you around a whole bunch more. There is no choice. Your kids and your RL MUST come first, second and third.

Your kids are hoping you make the right and obvious call. And so do I.