PDA

View Full Version : uzi price back down to 1 - 1.5m per uzi with the good drop rates

killerbee
02-13-2014, 04:22 AM
its nice to see the price being more realistic now for uzi sales.. however from time to time im getting inbox msgs from members saying SAS 2 or SAS 1 is buying them for 20m per uzi and if i would match that !! just thought if anyone in SAS can confirm they are still getting ripped off that much ??

Gunn
02-13-2014, 06:21 AM
dude what are you talking about. my drop rate is as bas as ever, and is the same for everyone else i've talked to. also have not encountered anyone selling for less than 10 mil

Noob13
02-13-2014, 06:29 AM
Let me know where you are getting them that cheap

djonny88
02-13-2014, 06:29 AM
U mean 10 or 15mill?

PombzomB
02-13-2014, 07:04 AM
Where can u find ppl to buy from?

Jeremy Kyle
02-13-2014, 08:24 AM
Drop rate has increased a lot

TobysPaw
02-13-2014, 08:36 AM
It has increased massively yeah, I'm getting one every few hits during the LTQ. I reckon the price will settle around the 5m mark

Lou/GS
02-13-2014, 10:10 AM
I'm getting 2 Uzis per 1000 energy.... Is that high or low drop rate?

Muj
02-13-2014, 11:23 AM
1 - 1.5? Yeah good luck with that

GucciMane
02-13-2014, 01:32 PM
I wouldn't be spending this time looking for uzis to buy, I'd be collecting them myself minimizing the amount I'd have to spend when the event rolls around up to 2 weeks from now...

killerbee
02-13-2014, 03:01 PM
so not a single person from SAS here to confirm 20 buy price that some sellers keep claiming they pay !! i bought 2 bunchs yesterday at 1.5m if u look around you will find, good luck.. 10m way too high price at the moment with current drop rate IMHO

Aquaboo
02-13-2014, 03:28 PM
so not a single person from SAS here to confirm 20 buy price that some sellers keep claiming they pay !! i bought 2 bunchs yesterday at 1.5m if u look around you will find, good luck.. 10m way too high price at the moment with current drop rate IMHO

Methinks you are in full bullshine mode with this 1.5m trash - either that or you bumped into the most incompetent mugs on CC. Just give up this bullshine or nobody with Uzis to sell will ever take you at all seroiusly and you'll end-up with none.

MoonBear
02-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Methinks you are in full bullshine mode with this 1.5m trash - either that or you bumped into the most incompetent mugs on CC.

Just a noob to be forked (right?), or how about a better explanation ... someone who knew better isn't very ethical. but it is a game about robbing and murdering.

Kinda hard to learn how to play when fed incorrect info. Incompetence doesn't apply to asking for a fair rate and being scammed.

Aquaboo
02-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Well in that case MoonBear, at least you'll know better next time not to sell out to any conman with his bullshine patter about 1.5m being the going rate.

ILikeTheAbuse
02-13-2014, 09:42 PM
Any smart player who isn't in a top (energy and gold spending for RAID) syn would be smart to take the most uzis they can get with their energy, spending every point before a full regen, and buying their way into a syn that will make all but the last two goals (unless they spend some gold to get more, they probably don't have the 200-300 necessary to get those last two prizes unless they do a 60mil FA)

Top250 syns are a dime a dozen. If you are on LINE, Kakao, or heaven forbid, GroupMe, then if you have 1.5mil Atk you can find another place to call home until the next RAID boss within a day.

It almost (for my 3 best accounts, anyway) makes me wish that I didn't have a syn to run.

[shameless, should be in recruitment sub-forum, plug] If you're looking to move up to a #300 syn that goes all free but still kicks some butt, we have a few spots open. 1.5mil Atk and 20k A/L. 5x IPH daily, paid every 2 weeks.

MoonBear
02-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Well in that case MoonBear, at least you'll know better next time not to sell out to any conman with his bullshine patter about 1.5m being the going rate.

Absolutely. It's all about learning the system. Just remember that there are many aspects of this game that are not obvious and since gree changes things (I totally got burned on the last ...we're changing ... no we aren't fiasco with the rival list) it isn't always a function of not using what is known well. You kinda have to know what something is to use it well. I can see where there are complaints from the old school/high actual dollar players. I'm back to building defense buildings and working on IPH and avoiding building strength.

Still an interesting game and it lets me let off my frustrations on inanimate objects instead of my college students.

BTW - what is a fair price for bricks (he asks skeptically :-))?