PDA

View Full Version : Add mafia on facebook / e-mail or sms

KlitschkO
02-13-2014, 12:42 AM
I see Gree changed in game some things with last update...if i add X players on facebook or e mail or sms, only must send invitation for X players and win bonuses!? Or u send and wait to accept invitation players you send invitation!? There is a nice bonus for 100 invite friends with 30.000attk and 25.000 def. Thx guyz

Marine007
02-13-2014, 12:44 AM
You have to have new players use you player id as a refferal and they have to comete the tutorial and make it to level 3 then both parties get the reward, grees way of getting more new players.

sister morphine
02-13-2014, 12:56 AM
You have to have new players use you player id as a refferal and they have to comete the tutorial and make it to level 3 then both parties get the reward, grees way of getting more new players.
If you got a spare device you can reset to factory over and over there's fun to be had with this ;)

Marine007
02-13-2014, 01:02 AM
Would that work? Reseting it over and over?

KlitschkO
02-13-2014, 01:31 AM
LOOL so people who i sent invitation must accept it and play to make his level 3!? So players must play level1, level2 and level3? Or i don t understand good!? If is how u say is hard to catch that bonuses..and I wonder that Gree pay those bonuses equiped if you send invitations to a number of X friends ... it was very easy!

Marine007
02-13-2014, 01:58 AM
So all you did was send invites through email, text, Facebook and you got the bonuses with out them playing?

Marine007
02-13-2014, 02:00 AM
Where do the new players put your player id in for bonuse, is there a place on there for that when people start up the game?

KlitschkO
02-13-2014, 02:12 AM
Marine007 so...i get bonuses only if i send invitation to X players!? U put "?" At finish...u ask me:D...i ask you:)) so be shortly pls, i don t understand all to translate in my language..so be shortly pls if u know sure...so need only to send invitation to my friends from facebook, e mail or sms and i win bonuses!? Or no!:D thx mate

Marine007
02-13-2014, 02:55 AM
Ok brother I got you, in order to get bonus
1) your friend has to download crime city
2)your friend needs to put your player id in as a referral, I am sure there will be a prompt to put it in
3)your friend needs to finish the tutorial
4)your friend needs to reach lvl 3
5)after all 4 steps are complete you both get the reward!

Question for you, if you don't use gold how are you going to help a syn beat last 3 levels of elite? Do your services get called upon much?

KlitschkO
02-13-2014, 03:36 AM
Question for you, if you don't use gold how are you going to help a syn beat last 3 levels of elite? Do your services get called upon much?

For example the penultimate Epic boss where syns have had enough uzzi to finish Elite mode, then I met many syns who posted here needed very active players to complete Elite mode ... and almost all syns were demanding more help 1-3 missions until the end of Elite mode. So most officers demanded forum here "fire power" ... they need very active player, able to help Raid boss kill all who were high up ... so very active players needed to use their all the hits ... I'm in a syn generally always actually stop before winning last big bonus from Elite mode ... and how I never won the big prize, I wish I had and I in such an award ... inventory at the same time help and that I syndicate to win the award and also to win :))) and thanx man for explication...is hard to win that bonuses

Bandit_
02-13-2014, 04:29 PM
If I invited all my friends to play this game, I wouldn't have any left.