PDA

View Full Version : Rob Bug

Touch Down
02-13-2014, 12:16 AM
So after the latest update on iOS I have noticed a bug.

Rob someone after entering their hood and it tells you after one rob that the same building cannot be robbed again. But if you try again you can.
Then after robbing someone 4 times all the rob icons disappear. If you leave and come back to that persons hood the icons are back.

Gree, do you even test your updates? Do you have beta testers? If you do fire them.

StickyNick
02-13-2014, 12:36 AM
This has been an issue for a couple days now. There's other threads about it, to which no one got an answer. Its frustrating... I was searching for a week for a guy I robbed that gave me $37.5 million. I finally saw him again on my rivals list yesterday, and low and behold his buildings were paying. Robbed 2 of them and then all the icons disappeared. By then the rival list updated and I haven't found him since. I got $14 million before it happened, but could have had over $40 million. Thanks Gree.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-13-2014, 01:06 AM
yeah, this is seriously putting a damper on robbing. players thinking i'm going soft. hope an admin can post an update or comment on this soon.

Gree, you're costing me millions of dollars!!! hehe

JakeCullen
02-13-2014, 01:18 AM
With that, good luck to all who are in dire need of cash to get those nice items from the LTQ/SLTQ...attacking non-banking players seems to be the only hope. :-)

Hedley
02-13-2014, 03:27 AM
Yeah it has been raised before.

If you're robbing and the cash markers go from a rival's buildings.. You can goto your hood and back into theirs through your rival list / news feed, and if their buildings are available to rob, you'll be able to.

Annoying I know, but a temporary solution nonetheless.

cc thunder
02-13-2014, 06:39 AM
this is the solution to the rivals list, it is an intentional feature and how things are now.

just kidding, but I hope it stays this way