PDA

View Full Version : Never knew

One man army
02-12-2014, 06:22 PM
I never knew there were such *******s in this game. HOW DARE THE REAL JOYKILLERS try to steal members from A faction that has worked insanely hard to get to the top 75 spot they have just achieved. Tbh this is the most hard working faction i have ever seen. This faction was top 1000 not to long ago, and know it's top 75. But for you to try and steal members!!!! That is beyond rude... That is just being scum. Recruiting shouldn't be done that way, it should be done by looking for people wanting a home to stay in not taking them out their home just because you have slightly better things. Joy killers has disgraced themselves as a faction and as players of modern war. They are the gum at the bottom of my shoe. They are the roaches I exterminate. They are nothing and with the attitude they have displayed they will always be nothing.

DaBoss!
02-12-2014, 06:26 PM
It's a game............Thing's happen............Life goes on.............and I'm going back to sleep....yawn......

Pee-Wee Herman
02-12-2014, 06:39 PM
I never knew there were such *******s in this game. HOW DARE JOYKILLERS try to steal members from A faction that has worked insanely hard to get to the top 75 spot they have just achieved. Tbh this is the most hard working faction i have ever seen. This faction was top 1000 not to long ago, and know it's top 75. But for you to try and steal members!!!! That is beyond rude... That is just being scum. Recruiting shouldn't be done that way, it should be done by looking for people wanting a home to stay in not taking them out their home just because you have slightly better things. Joy killers has disgraced themselves as a faction and as players of modern war. They are the gum at the bottom of my shoe. They are the roaches I exterminate. They are nothing and with the attitude they have displayed they will always be nothing.
Their are a-holes in the game. Just like trolls on the internet, don't feed them.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-12-2014, 06:40 PM
*There*
10 characters.

One man army
02-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Even if it's just a game, people with that mind set are evil to their very core. Those people can no longer call themselves human. Nor do they deserve to be called humans. There is a right way to do things and the real joy killers method is the wrong way. Please be wary of this homunculus faction. They are not there to allow you to become part of their family. They will use you as tools nothing more and then cast you aside when they find someone better.

buckshot
02-12-2014, 06:54 PM
It was members of The Real Joykillers, not Joykillers as the first post says. Don't want you guys to think its some other faction. Its petty sad when a top 25 team lies to another faction about coming over for a merger just to spam our chat room with recruitment propaganda and try to disrupt our group then leave like cowards. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, especially Rug Burnt. Who acted with no class whatsoever. Don't bother lying or discounting what happened either. We have tons of screen shots we can provide of your foolish members attempt to pick off our guys. Go recruit in the forums like I do, you might actually get somewhere, provided they don't read this first.

One man army
02-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Bump bump bump

buckshot
02-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Even if it's just a game, people with that mind set are evil to their very core. Those people can no longer call themselves human. Nor do they deserve to be called humans. There is a right way to do things and the real joy killers method is the wrong way. Please be wary of this homunculus faction. They are not there to allow you to become part of their family. They will use you as tools nothing more and then cast you aside when they find someone better.

Homunculus huh? Nice word Juggs, couldn't have said it better myself.

Colonel J
02-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Did someones joy get killed? Surely id expect the joykillers not to kill joy. Especially with a name such as that. Only fools would associate with such a joy killing type of faction. The more you react dude the higher their satisfaction. And unless a player has signed a contract they are free to faction whore around as they please. Just be careful of the new mw std going about I hear its very nasty.

DTA-HOG
02-12-2014, 07:08 PM
That is how top teams remain in the top. By recruiting/stealing players enticing them with the promise of finished faction events and top ranked prizes. If your faction is good enough than they won't want to leave. It's life bro. It happens in all sectors of life... not just MW.

One man army
02-12-2014, 08:18 PM
That is how top teams remain in the top. By recruiting/stealing players enticing them with the promise of finished faction events and top ranked prizes. If your faction is good enough than they won't want to leave. It's life bro. It happens in all sectors of life... not just MW.
my point is it shouldn't be done that way. To remain in top it just takes hard work nothing more if you want better players either find a way to improve the players in your current faction or recruit the old fashioned way. Look at VFF LEGENDS and Global Strike Force, those are factions that you should look up to and strive for your faction to be like. They do their recruiting the old fashioned way. By putting a thread on the recruitment forums and no one can say they have not seen Theif's constantly revised recruiting thread. That is what the real joy killers should do

iamnasty
02-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Real or Fake joykiller nor any faction steal any player(s) from your faction, it's your player(s) that has no loyalty to your faction !!!.....moo :D

whammo
02-12-2014, 11:22 PM
This is no surprise and speaks to the character of their leadership. Certainly living up to their name...

One man army
02-13-2014, 04:04 AM
Real or Fake joykiller nor any faction steal any player(s) from your faction, it's your player(s) that has no loyalty to your faction !!!.....moo :D

Our players are loyal. We are just upset at the fact that they attempted to do something like that. Lowering themselves to the scum of the earth to try and get players. They are a top 25 faction trying to steal members from a top 75 faction. That just proves that they are nothing but brainless idiots.

D1E Luke
02-13-2014, 04:38 AM
I have a feeling it's because you guys went from top whatever to top 75 in one war so they must think you guys are really good and want to take from you.

deathproof
02-13-2014, 05:12 AM
Just sad that a top 25 team uses those methods too recruit players. But keep it up the real joykillers and soon you'll be out of top 50. Can't imagine that this is a successful way of recruiting and that you're proud of doing it this way. All you get this way are faction hoppers.

One man army
02-13-2014, 10:42 AM
I have just been informed that the members of that faction are supposedly sorry for doing what they did. The most insincere apology I have ever seen. In my opinion they need to try harder than just private messaging some words. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER than words( don't tell me that u should do something about it then raging in the forums, I told them I'll tell the community how they interact with others and about there evil methods).

One man army
02-13-2014, 11:41 AM
I hope everyone sees the wrong they wrote and well never use this method. Sorry GEMH didn't know I was using profanity

Dazzj10
02-13-2014, 11:51 AM
Chill out bro, have you never tried to recruit new members, if your faction is that good then your players won't leave and you have nothing to worry about

Mr llama
02-13-2014, 12:25 PM
You can't really blame the faction they just put the idea out, your members were the ones that had to accept it. You should be happy for them trying a better ranked faction. You can always find others I'm sure there are hundreds of players that would want to be part of a top 75 team

Mark-1
02-13-2014, 12:29 PM
Factions are voluntary and players are free to come and go. But the leader and officers are the gate keepers. They have to be responsible to the life of the faction. The leader and officers were duped by players without morals trying to seal the life blood of their faction. Those players should be ashamed of their behavior. No one should defend them. Their methods are reprehensible. But the players that leave after seeing the spam, they are free to go. The faction has no shackles to bind its players.

VikingsVoice
02-13-2014, 12:46 PM
If some people playing the game wronged you in some way, you must respond by playing the game. Find them and black out their bases on an hourly basis, raid all their cash and attack them repeatedly and without mercy. Chances are you are not the first person they have done this to, find the others whom they have wronged and recruit them to do the same.

buckshot
02-13-2014, 01:16 PM
Factions are voluntary and players are free to come and go. But the leader and officers are the gate keepers. They have to be responsible to the life of the faction. The leader and officers were duped by players without morals trying to seal the life blood of their faction. Those players should be ashamed of their behavior. No one should defend them. Their methods are reprehensible. But the players that leave after seeing the spam, they are free to go. The faction has no shackles to bind its players.

No one left the faction to go with them. We have a close solid group and they didnt respond Rug Burnt's advances, they just ignored them. We didn't want to cause a further scene so we handled the situation thru pms. We were very angered and dissapointed at the same time and that is why this thread was created. After cooling down now and discussing it with our members we are over it and moving on. Thanks for your views and responses and hopefully everyone learns something from this.

Dirty Mind
02-13-2014, 03:05 PM
I never knew there were such *******s in this game. HOW DARE THE REAL JOYKILLERS try to steal members from A faction that has worked insanely hard to get to the top 75 spot they have just achieved. Tbh this is the most hard working faction i have ever seen. This faction was top 1000 not to long ago, and know it's top 75. But for you to try and steal members!!!! That is beyond rude... That is just being scum. Recruiting shouldn't be done that way, it should be done by looking for people wanting a home to stay in not taking them out their home just because you have slightly better things. Joy killers has disgraced themselves as a faction and as players of modern war. They are the gum at the bottom of my shoe. They are the roaches I exterminate. They are nothing and with the attitude they have displayed they will always be nothing.
Welcome to the real world. Better get used to it, or life is going to be very dissapointing for you.

RetiredAndHappy
02-13-2014, 03:19 PM
I personally see no harm in this.. It's not unusual to see better ranked factions try to pick the cream of your crop.. if those members jump then they aren't loyal to your faction.. If they stay, then you obviously are leading well and have a good tight faction that is built on trust..

One thing that I encourage is that any of our members can, at any stage, have a blast in the big leagues as long as they give a warning. I think that anyone who is strong enough and can afford it, should try it out at least once..

back spasm
02-13-2014, 07:00 PM
By the way, I am rug burnt. I went to a top 25 for war only, am in a top 150/250 otherwise, I only tried to merge with them through our top 150/250, I tried to get them ALL to merge Into our faction, which had way better bonuses, and when I say ALL I mean.. All 36 of their players.. In no way shape or form did I try to be shady with them. Guess he misunderstood to be this upset...

buckshot
02-13-2014, 07:49 PM
By the way, I am rug burnt. I went to a top 25 for war only, am in a top 150/250 otherwise, I only tried to merge with them through our top 150/250, I tried to get them ALL to merge Into our faction, which had way better bonuses, and when I say ALL I mean.. All 36 of their players.. In no way shape or form did I try to be shady with them. Guess he misunderstood to be this upset...

Lol OK, whatever dude. We let you and your group in and you immediately start asking members to join your faction in our chatroom after we told you no. Do you accept no for an answer when a woman says it? Not shady huh? You should change your name to Eminem bro. Get a life.

Speed ump
02-13-2014, 09:13 PM
Dooby, is that you? One man army. Lol

lemonhaze
02-13-2014, 10:05 PM
Dooby, is that you? One man army. Lol lol it very well could be

Highland Cam
02-13-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm an officer of Joykillers and just wanted to post an apology if one of our former members upset you in any way (former as Rug Burnt has now been removed due to scoring less than 30k points last war - well short of quota).

However I do find it quite insulting that our faction is called shady (not to mention all the name-calling), when personally I was never aware of these actions nor condoned them (and I'm not aware that any of our other officers did either) - 1 member does not define a faction in my opinion and to post such vitriolic statements seems to be a bit overblown to be honest.

However no hard feelings - I can understand how frustrating it is when stronger factions try to steal your best players - it has happened to us many times since the start of WD events (eg several JK alumni have been or are now in top 3 teams).