PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading 2 buildings at once

jester1989
02-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Why cant we have a choice to buy the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once?? Or have a chance to decrease building upgrade times??

Cook Russ
02-12-2014, 01:03 PM
I agree it would be nice to see one of these bonus modifiers thrown into the mix again, it's been awhile since anything useful has been offered to anyone outside of the top three (% mission payout doesn't count...)

Tardavic
02-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Hey guys, if I remember correctly, this was brought up once before a little while back and we mentioned it to the developers for any consideration.

We will be sure to include this is the ongoing feedback discussion and if we hear anything we will keep you posted!

JRB
02-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Is anyone having an error where multiple buildings appear to be upgrading at once?

I have had this issue since Jan. 28 and Gree support has done nothing to fix it. I am losing approximately 10m IPH, but more important I cannot upgrade my buildings!

Tardavic
02-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Is anyone having an error where multiple buildings appear to be upgrading at once?

I have had this issue since Jan. 28 and Gree support has done nothing to fix it. I am losing approximately 10m IPH, but more important I cannot upgrade my buildings!

Yes, we have had past reports on this and will gladly look into this for you.

One of our Support agents will review your ticket as soon as they are able to and let you know what's going on.

costa1
02-13-2014, 01:23 PM
Have you guys put this forward to the developers?

Come on guys get behind this. Keep this alive.

We need this badly, we need the game to get faster, more chance of finding a decent raid faster too, gree you may find guys spend more on raiding too.

Keep it alive and get behind this.

nealcam
02-13-2014, 03:34 PM
If i quit playing this game, itll directly be because its so slow. The 3 people i introduced to the game all played a couple weeks and quit because everything is slow slow slow... 3 months playing and all it does is get slower...1 week to upgrade vault for such small increases and so on.

Gree should realize that people running out of money because they can be upgrading or building more (and buy gold or money to do so) is better then the simple fact we have huge amount of time to save up cash to buy the next thing a week later because we have to wait so long anyways (which i assume is them trying to get us to purchace a retarded amount of gold to rush and finish the build. No thanks. Your gold prices are for the rich.

TMI
02-13-2014, 03:40 PM
This happened in Crime City to TIME TRAVELLERS that got their hoods reset, lmao.

I hope it's something different in your case though. Good luck to you getting it resolved.