PDA

View Full Version : How Many Programmers Work@ GREE?

RealTeflonDon
02-12-2014, 12:10 PM
And how many of them are game-specific programmers? Or does every single one of them work on every GREE game?

Legitimate question. Plz answer

Muj
02-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Wow this is exactly what I was thinking.. so how many gree?

Dutchie
02-12-2014, 12:27 PM
How many GREE programmers does it take to change a lightbulb? There's your answer, they're all still busy changing lightbulbs, so they're looking for new ones... http://gree-corp.com/jobs

Zippy69
02-12-2014, 12:32 PM
And how many of them are game-specific programmers? Or does every single one of them work on every GREE game?

more importantly, how many of them are out of kindergarten?

because, looking at the ever increasing number of 'Schoolboy Errors', I'm assuming it's not many!!!

RealTeflonDon
02-12-2014, 12:35 PM
I just applied. Not sure if that was a good or bad idea.

more importantly, how many of them are out of kindergarten?

because, looking at the ever increasing number of 'Schoolboy Errors', I'm assuming it's not many!!!

I truly understand your frustration, but, do you mind toning it down a notch? I have a legitimate question that I would really like answered.

Dutchie
02-12-2014, 12:39 PM
I just applied. Not sure if that was a good or bad idea.LOL... They pay above average gaming industry standard wage and supply free food but the hours are terrible!

cooch
02-12-2014, 12:52 PM

And you wonder why no one answers your Forum quest to get a rank prize, email is banned, etc. Way to create enemies and black list yourself to Gree Staff.

RealTeflonDon
02-12-2014, 12:58 PM
I can assure you, I'm not on any type of forum quest. Although I do enjoy reminding everyone that they (GREE) have done my syndicate wrong. Its a sort of warning to other players of what can potentially happen in Crime City.

My email was banned for disrespectfully replying to a customer service rep after they copy and pasted a completely irrelevant macro thinking it was an appropriate response where a simple, "no, we don't do that", would have sufficed.

I have, unfortunately, created enemies at GREE but it is definitely a big misunderstanding.

b-w
02-12-2014, 01:07 PM
duh, none..

RealTeflonDon
02-12-2014, 01:09 PM
I watched a video on their jobs page and it seemed like a lot of their employees are geared towards developing multiple GREE products.

I'd say your 5-10 sounds about on par though

CJ54
02-12-2014, 01:17 PM
We don't discuss staffing as a general rule, for privacy reasons (and additionally, answering questions about this never leads to anything except more flaming/trolling).