PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time you purchased a unit with game cash?

cook976
02-12-2014, 09:45 AM
With the large stat inflation and the number of events giving prizes, shouldn't GREE address the terrible units available for purchase? I remember when the Stealth bomber was the best unit, now it is pathetic. Granted they added a number of units based on rank, but those too pale in comparison to any single unit received in an event at any level. Thoughts?

Thief
02-12-2014, 09:47 AM
I had to buy 8 a couple of weeks ago for an LTQ :D

I also purchase LE buildings which get me units.

But on a serious note i agree both cash and Valor need more uses as Valor is reaching millions of surplus and each rank i unlock the unit is already obsolete.

goldacre84
02-12-2014, 09:49 AM
All the time. Need them to keep prestaging all the original targets on bases. Plus I'm sad in that I have to have a round number of each unit lol although I'm sure all the 3000 units I take into battle are indestructible anyway!

Web323
02-12-2014, 10:31 AM
2 years ago for me

Luuzer
02-12-2014, 12:11 PM
I had to buy 8 a couple of weeks ago for an LTQ :D

same here :D Buying them when prepping high level maps :D

JerseyGirl
02-12-2014, 12:32 PM
same here :D Buying them when prepping high level maps :D

Isn't this your line "100% free player"? I hate people that lie.

Luuzer
02-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Isn't this your line "100% free player"? I hate people that lie.

what have I lied? I'm prepping high level regular maps while there arent any energy LTQ-s. Not letting energy go waste. So whats that got to do with anything? And yes, I havent spent not 1€ to this game. 100% free still. Seeing the bugs, seems it will stay like that forever.

Did U accidentally misread the topic? It was when was the last time U bought ingame unit with ingame cash ;)