PDA

View Full Version : Lol what happen to this game!

CAPT.GIN
02-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Hi guys long time no see! For all of you who still know me I am doing well and quit the game, deleted my base! Game was getting boring... So this was about 4-5 months ago, well last week I get the itch to give it another shot why not right? ;) also I wanted to say hello to old friends of mine that I use to be in factions with... But what in the blue hell has happened to this game! All games evolve and go through changes but this game had turned into noting more then a money pit! I can't do noting on no events without having to spend $500 or more lol, that's just terrible and no fun at all. Here I thought let me leave for almost six months and maybe try a come back, you know to see if Gree had listened to there customers and turned things around! I will stick to my flappy bird and other flappy bird knock off apps lol, nice seeing you all again, I am not quitting MW again but will just sign in once a day just to see if old friends messaged me...

Web323
02-12-2014, 08:06 AM
We all know what happened to this game

CAPT.GIN
02-12-2014, 08:08 AM
We all know what happened to this game

That's awesome lol, but looks like he gave up the cake the guy has really slimmed down for the giants...

DTA-HOG
It's a shame you sold your base. It would be nice of you if you were to allow people to raid you. You retired before the stat inflation started. Would you mind sharing your level and stats?

CAPT.GIN
It's a shame you sold your base. It would be nice of you if you were to allow people to raid you. You retired before the stat inflation started. Would you mind sharing your level and stats?

Help yourself I got my base back...

Wingman GRI
02-12-2014, 08:11 AM

Are you the new PJ around here? :-)

Luke7676
02-12-2014, 08:16 AM
CAPT.GIN long time no see.. ha. I remember you and flan back in the day. Always a good laugh. haha

DTA-HOG
02-12-2014, 08:32 AM
Are you the new PJ around here? :-)

Who is PJ? If PJ was the baddest mofo in town than yes... I suppose I am the new PJ. Lmao

DTA-HOG
02-12-2014, 08:34 AM
Help yourself I got my base back...

What is your level and stats? I'll send you a friend request. I'm probably way to low of level to raid you. I am just curious to see your stats as I imagine they were awesome at that time.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Who is PJ? If PJ was the baddest mofo in town than yes... I suppose I am the new PJ. Lmao
PJ was an old player/forum member. Former pirate and had some awesome ( but sometimes questionable posts. ) I believe was the first person to have a gold army.

CAPT.GIN
02-12-2014, 09:05 AM
What is your level and stats? I'll send you a friend request. I'm probably way to low of level to raid you. I am just curious to see your stats as I imagine they were awesome at that time.

Yes that was when we were putting on free public entertainment for the community... Good times

CAPT.GIN
02-12-2014, 09:06 AM
CAPT.GIN long time no see.. ha. I remember you and flan back in the day. Always a good laugh. haha

Yes that was when we were putting on free public entertainment for the community! Good times...

CAPT.GIN
02-12-2014, 09:07 AM
Yes that was when we were putting on free public entertainment for the community... Good times

I have low allies but sure send a request my code is in my signature..

Thief
02-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Hey GIN! Good to see you again.

Should have stayed away from the game (but never the forum)

Stat inflation and cost of events has gotten out of hand for sure. Top players are sitting at the 50-100+ Million range. Event costs are through the roof (WD is actually one of the cheaper ones now)

Mr Sunshine
02-12-2014, 10:03 AM
It's stupid now. I remember thinking, "Ok, gotta get my vault as soon as gold goes on sale when the war starts" lol

Sepi
02-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Welcome back, Ging! Again. ;) Just installed the game back myself (wrong move) and who-hoo, Battle for Finland! :D

CAPT.GIN
02-12-2014, 11:19 AM
Hey GIN! Good to see you again.

Should have stayed away from the game (but never the forum)

Stat inflation and cost of events has gotten out of hand for sure. Top players are sitting at the 50-100+ Million range. Event costs are through the roof (WD is actually one of the cheaper ones now)

Hey theif good to still see you here old friend! Your still helping the community out with your great info? Gree named a unit after you right?

2MblaZ
02-12-2014, 11:35 AM
It's stupid now. I remember thinking, "Ok, gotta get my vault as soon as gold goes on sale when the war starts" lol

But still gets fun at times, especially thanks to people like you who come out and help lil' pp's like our lil' faction during events where even normal goal would otherwise fall somewhere 'out of reach' lmao ^_^

Luuzer
02-12-2014, 12:07 PM
noooooo...dont come back. It will take couple of mortages to play this game at top level :D as a free it can be done, but U wont get very far on events

Mr. Artois
02-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Hello again gin.

Procyon
02-12-2014, 02:18 PM
Wow, Gin. Good to see ya'.

ryguy8899
02-12-2014, 02:24 PM
this game is a waste of data and storage delete it now... only reason I still have it's because I'm trying to buy all the bonuses myself with my income per hour. 5 times a day for 5 min. to collect and donate.

Ferr
02-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Hi guys long time no see! For all of you who still know me I am doing well and quit the game, deleted my base! Game was getting boring... So this was about 4-5 months ago, well last week I get the itch to give it another shot why not right? ;) also I wanted to say hello to old friends of mine that I use to be in factions with... But what in the blue hell has happened to this game! All games evolve and go through changes but this game had turned into noting more then a money pit! I can't do noting on no events without having to spend $500 or more lol, that's just terrible and no fun at all. Here I thought let me leave for almost six months and maybe try a come back, you know to see if Gree had listened to there customers and turned things around! I will stick to my flappy bird and other flappy bird knock off apps lol, nice seeing you all again, I am not quitting MW again but will just sign in once a day just to see if old friends messaged me...
You sound much wiser gin ;)
Yours retired,

Thief
02-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Hey theif good to still see you here old friend! Your still helping the community out with your great info? Gree named a unit after you right?

I try and help where i can. I'll provide any information that i come across and still run the Boss loot trackers (last WD was the first time we didn't have an epic boss) although they have become more like health trackers...they are all inclusive on the epic boss.

Lol i wish. Would love to see a final loot item on the Epic boss named "Thief" but i won't hold my breath.

Blackstone
02-12-2014, 07:12 PM
What's up Gin! Hope all is well.

iamnasty
02-12-2014, 08:16 PM
You sound much wiser gin ;)
Yours retired,

++++++1 :D

CAPT.GIN
02-13-2014, 09:05 AM
What's up Gin! Hope all is well.

Stone where you been man! Have not talked to you in forever! Pm when you get the chance

CAPT.GIN
02-13-2014, 09:08 AM
I try and help where i can. I'll provide any information that i come across and still run the Boss loot trackers (last WD was the first time we didn't have an epic boss) although they have become more like health trackers...they are all inclusive on the epic boss.

Lol i wish. Would love to see a final loot item on the Epic boss named "Thief" but i won't hold my breath.

No worries thief I am going to start the petition to get a unit named after you! I remember when they gave devin one and he helped the community out big time but not as much as you! Let's get a infantry named after you called master thief, with sick attk and def and a nice bonus to go along with it...

Thief
02-13-2014, 01:22 PM
No worries thief I am going to start the petition to get a unit named after you! I remember when they gave devin one and he helped the community out big time but not as much as you! Let's get a infantry named after you called master thief, with sick attk and def and a nice bonus to go along with it...

Haha no petition required. Just always thought it would be fun. Devin (like Sgt Rud) put alot of time and effort into their threads. I put together alot but my commitment wasn't as intense as theirs (i just tend to space my out over longer periods of time so that i don't burn out too quickly) Both great forum members in the last year worthy of their own great recognition.

Nice bonus...i do like the sound of that though! (Health Regen Bonus seems appropriate :D)

I am a cow!
02-13-2014, 11:24 PM
Haha no petition required. Just always thought it would be fun. Devin (like Sgt Rud) put alot of time and effort into their threads. I put together alot but my commitment wasn't as intense as theirs (i just tend to space my out over longer periods of time so that i don't burn out too quickly) Both great forum members in the last year worthy of their own great recognition.

Nice bonus...i do like the sound of that though! (Health Regen Bonus seems appropriate :D)

how about a bonus that says f uck gree and give thief a vault every time he clicks the unit

iamnasty
02-13-2014, 11:29 PM
Is it the old Pirate Gin or the new SUP Gin.......or the same Gin Tonic ???..............moo :D

Pee-Wee Herman
02-14-2014, 12:08 AM
Is it the old Pirate Gin or the new SUP Gin.......or the same Gin Tonic ???..............moo :D
He's my ally. And he's Pirate Gin.

ladyfizz27
02-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Capt Gin, long time! How are you?

mickymacirl
02-14-2014, 10:16 AM
Hey Lady, hope ur not too wet in the old wind and rain swept UK!

Welcome back Gin :P

CAPT.GIN
02-14-2014, 02:22 PM
Capt Gin, long time! How are you?

I'm glad I made this the thread ;) it's making all the people I know show up... Micky start a big barn fire and I'll grab the beers looks like we're having a party... Great to see you lady fizz and Micky...

thundarr
02-14-2014, 03:59 PM
I guess what has happened to this game is that Gree has done a better job getting us to spend money. Its no different than people gambling, drinking, eating too much, taking drugs or chasing wo(men) (or all of the above). Its our vice and we enjoy it plus its not harmful to your health (maybe to your relationships). My favorite part is the comradery of the factions. Many have quit and many more will quit in the future its just the nature of the game.