PDA

View Full Version : Can a mod please help with this?

PatoO
02-12-2014, 07:08 AM
Hi,

From what i'm reading iOS players all have the bug where the cash icons disappear after robbing one or two buildings making it impossible to rob more from that hood, is anything being done to solve this problem?

Thanks

RealTeflonDon
02-12-2014, 07:14 AM
Silly thread is silly

PatoO
02-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Silly thread is silly

And so are you...

Assault and Flattery
02-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Yes we are aware and working on a fix.

PatoO
02-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Yes we are aware and working on a fix.

Thanks, also i don't know if it helps but it seems to only happen when the building you are robbing only has the last dollar left (because someone already robbed it before), but of course it shouldnt remove the other cash icons

PatoO
02-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Thanks, also i don't know if it helps but it seems to only happen when the building you are robbing only has the last dollar left (because someone already robbed it before), but of course it shouldnt remove the other cash icons

Forget it, it is probably on the last rob, the error is probably on the part of the code that erase the icon after there is no more cash to rob, but instead of erasing only that one it erases all, the reason i thought it was only on the situation was because being the last 1$ the last possible rob done to that building it had to erase, and probably when i robbed buildings that hadnt been previously robbed there was still the 1$ left so it didnt eliminate the icons