PDA

View Full Version : New update is messed up

Steel City MOB
02-12-2014, 05:50 AM
Anybody else having trouble robbing hoods, after I rob a few buildings they all clear and I can't rob anymore...this needs fixed quickly....robbing is a big part of the game

Bobcc68
02-12-2014, 05:55 AM
Although it doesn't affect me (I'm on Android btw) I have heard this same issue reported elsewhere

[INFAMOUS]
02-12-2014, 06:20 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83162-New-Update-.

There's plenty of others having the exact same issue.

PatoO
02-12-2014, 06:28 AM
Already sent my ticket...

hexie
02-12-2014, 06:38 AM
after I rob a few buildings they all clear and I can't rob anymore...

It could be a wizard doing it

Steel City MOB
02-12-2014, 07:00 AM
It could be a wizard doing it

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense

TZora
02-12-2014, 07:46 AM
never update the game! instead, whenever there's a new update available, uninstall the game. restart your phone. install from itunes or playstore. u wouldn't have any problems. try it if u do not believe.

Illuminati
02-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Weird...updated last night and everything was working fine, but ever since this morning I can't connect to the server as it keeps saying I don't have internet service which isn't the case. Anyone else on iOS having a similar problem?

Hedley
02-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Weird...updated last night and everything was working fine, but ever since this morning I can't connect to the server as it keeps saying I don't have internet service which isn't the case. Anyone else on iOS having a similar problem?

Same here.. Updated this morning, fine for a few hours. Although I did experience the hood having nothing left to rob after I had looted one building... Game crashed, and now it won't connect, same as yourself

Illuminati
02-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Everything else on my phone connects to the internet just fine except from Crime City. I've even getting pop-up notifications of my Nightclubs being robbed, yet I still can't connect to game.

Cindee429
02-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Same here getting messages about being robbed but still can't connect to server 4 hours now ..

Steel City MOB
02-12-2014, 10:52 AM
They need to get on this.....battles coming and having game issues......

vix
02-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Tzora sorry but when u reinstall its with new update.

rysherb78
02-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Been happening to me for 2 days, I now have 2 different stats, I for robbing (half M less also!!), and 1 for attacking and on my profile page, only then 2 are the same. Plus I'm getting x2 $1, or "cannot connect to server x10" then get the $1, or the correct amount first time, THEN $1, solo messed up! My "items used" also gone from 900 odd to 2500 robbing and 500 Mafia flash, 2530 attacking, 506 on attack flash :/ both flash screens showing different Mafia and 500K less stats :/

Steel City MOB
02-12-2014, 11:52 AM
It's getting worse

GucciMane
02-12-2014, 11:53 AM
I've certainly been liking this issue.

Don Dino - SO@
02-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Yeah, I had the same thing, I say had, because as of the last 5 hours I can't connect the game any more, and it's not my Internet connection that is faulty, hence I can type this. This Sucks Gree....

Hedley
02-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Deleted and reinstalled..

All working again - for now. Actually, by working I mean I can log in.

If you guys haven't automatically backed up your iphone and you have backed up a previous version of cc, you should be able to delete the app and then restore what you backed up from iTunes.

That's probably what I'll be doing when this stops working again shortly.

TZora
02-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Tzora sorry but when u reinstall its with new update.
i was updating the game earlier and was running into all sorts of problems. the updates do not apply properly. so it is better to uninstall the game and then install the updated game from the store.

everyone who is running into a problem, follow these steps:

uninstall game
restart phone
install from the store

i know you may have tried this earlier but try it again. do it. u will be amazed.

Cindee429
02-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Thanks guys deleted and reinstalled so far so good. Robbing problems still exsist but at least I can get into game now. Ty!

reticlover
02-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Anybody else having trouble robbing hoods, after I rob a few buildings they all clear and I can't rob anymore...this needs fixed quickly....robbing is a big part of the game im enjoying update. i havnt been robbed or attacked in 21hrs

TZora
02-12-2014, 09:13 PM
Thanks guys deleted and reinstalled so far so good. Robbing problems still exsist but at least I can get into game now. Ty!
do it again whenever there's a new update. for some reason, updates do not apply properly. so a better option is to uninstall the older version, restart phone and then install the newer version (updated app) from the store. glad it worked for you.

Steel City MOB
02-13-2014, 10:25 AM
Wish they would get this solved

steamboatwilly
02-13-2014, 11:34 AM
Dont like the new update. The fact that i can see what is being robbed sucks, the rivals list change sucks. The only thing that is slightly worth noting is that the msgs on my wall are showing on the new feed with more detail. When i do rob someone, i can get one rob in and the whole board clears. gotta quit this life draining game.

WAGina
02-16-2014, 12:09 AM
I noticed that my total mafia attack and defense went down from cca 900k to just 20k why is that?

KlitschkO
02-16-2014, 03:39 AM
I noticed that my total mafia attack and defense went down from cca 900k to just 20k why is that?
After update!? is that the problem...wait some minutes..must appear new packet data to download..after must be ok...

mistress sherry
02-16-2014, 09:16 AM
yes having this same issue

Mcockbur
02-16-2014, 04:14 PM
Gree answered me they are aware of the issue and "working" to fix it, and the apologized for the inconvenience... They didn't tell me when the issue will be fixed... Considering at least most of ios players are impacted, they should give us free cash as a way to express their apology.
The rob icons dissapear on the following scenarios: you try to rob same building twice; or you try to rob a building for the first time that have less than 10 dollars cash...
And also it is not fixed waiting hours after you upgraded...

Takumi
02-16-2014, 06:22 PM
Gree answered me they are aware of the issue and "working" to fix it, and the apologized for the inconvenience... They didn't tell me when the issue will be fixed... Considering at least most of ios players are impacted, they should give us free cash as a way to express their apology.
The rob icons dissapear on the following scenarios: you try to rob same building twice; or you try to rob a building for the first time that have less than 10 dollars cash...
And also it is not fixed waiting hours after you upgraded...

This sucks I hope it gets fixed soon

Jclew
02-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Same issue here, I gave up robbing lol. One less reason to even open the game..

cmbrbb
02-18-2014, 07:44 AM
i was updating the game earlier and was running into all sorts of problems. the updates do not apply properly. so it is better to uninstall the game and then install the updated game from the store.

everyone who is running into a problem, follow these steps:

uninstall game
restart phone
install from the store

i know you may have tried this earlier but try it again. do it. u will be amazed.

do it again whenever there's a new update. for some reason, updates do not apply properly. so a better option is to uninstall the older version, restart phone and then install the newer version (updated app) from the store. glad it worked for you.

When you do this, how do you then associate it back with your account or does it just remember? What version are you on right now?

I thought maybe this was their attempt to fix the marker for the building that have $1 or $2 left to rob but then I tried it on a building and it tons of money, so I guess not.

Maybe I missed it but it seems like it has been days since I've seen a mod comment on anything. At least recently information about an event has always been posted prior to the event and now we are 24 hours in to the Dark Terror Box with no official posting.

Steel City MOB
02-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Been way to long waiting on a fix....this needs done...ASAP

Ares155608
02-20-2014, 12:22 AM
I am also experiencing the glitches where I rob someone and all the icons disappear. Very frustrating when trying to rob consecutively.

Alex cc mw
02-20-2014, 01:14 AM
Glitch was fixed for me today. Check to see if you have an update

TZora
02-20-2014, 02:54 AM
When you do this, how do you then associate it back with your account or does it just remember? What version are you on right now?

I thought maybe this was their attempt to fix the marker for the building that have $1 or $2 left to rob but then I tried it on a building and it tons of money, so I guess not.

Maybe I missed it but it seems like it has been days since I've seen a mod comment on anything. At least recently information about an event has always been posted prior to the event and now we are 24 hours in to the Dark Terror Box with no official posting.
answer to your question in non-technical language, the app remembers all that info and associates with your google id. i'm on the latest version. in 99% cases, if you uninstall and reinstall the app, it will start from where you uninstalled it. the only difference is that the newly installed app will have the latest update. however, 1% chance of a fckup .. hey, it's gree :)

ads_nz
02-20-2014, 07:21 PM
at least you have updated. Apparently the update isnt available in New Zealand IStore yet... and now you have to have the update to play...