PDA

View Full Version : PIRATE UNITED NATION and GREE are a crock, and the game is pay to win. Disillusioned!

taynak
02-11-2014, 10:24 PM
This game is so pay to win its unbelievable... whats even more unbelievable is that the thread " Who Thinks PIRATE UNITED NATION Faction Is Made Of Gree Employees? or hackers?" is locked so that people can't respond...

every time you send a message to gree you get the same response back on every subject.

i don't call pirate united nation hackers... but thats just because i don't think that gree would be that stupid to let all that money slip through their hands...

While i have spent a little on this game, i am still pretty strong now thanks mostly to all the faction events that are out there... but even still i have run into people with an 18 million attack and defense... and lets not forget that lovely little bug that comes up every now and again... where you go check someones stats and they are lower than yours so you attack them and then you lose and then go back and look at their stats again and they went up... so you close out of their profile and open it up and their stats are higher again... yeah gotta love that one...

and no matter how many times i put in a bug report on that i still get the same response... "thanks for contacting gree, we don't care that there is a bug cuz we are making a $hit-ton of money and we don't want to fix the game if its making this much money" (not really but seriously its the same response to everything...)

i will never spend money on this game ever again... not while one faction is completely dominate in all things because they spend a small fortune... and you can't completely say that it's bonus gold... because you have to spend a small fortune just to get that bonus...

i really liked this game when i started playing it a couple years ago... but now im just disillusioned and only play it because of the friends that i have made in my faction...

this post was really about me getting the frustration off of my chest... it's really sad that you can't find a single MMO today that doesn't have a pay to win structure... especially one of the games that i find really fun to play...

i was so happy that there was a game better that the mafia one that gree had... but unfortunately... this game is even more pay to win than almost anyone i have ever had...

whats even sadder is that these people who do buy a small fortune worth of gold, who have so much disposable income, don't even play daily....

I have been playing daily for nearly two years... and what kind of loyalty does the game show me? barely competent units that don't even come close to the units that you get for the small fortune you spend on the game...

Now, i know that a lot of the people who play the pay to win game are going to respond with all there dribble about how if i want strong troops i should buy them or to quit complaining... and all i can say to you is that you are all cowards... you have to spend your hard earned (or not) money to be number one in a mobile game... it's like playing Skyrim and using the console commands to cheat everything into the game... lame...

i don't even know how much i will be playing the game anymore... most likely i will sell everything in my base and donate it to my faction and just uninstall the game, not because i don't like it, not because i don't believe in the company... but for the shear fact that i don't see one other faction on the winners list...

Pirate United Nation, while being smart enough and wealthy enough to take advantage of the major flaw in this game, should be banned from any further faction events... give some of the other factions a chance to get into the fight....

but like i said... most likely i will be leaving this game... sad... i really liked this game too...:(

WarMachine
02-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Nice post, but sadly a waste of time. It's like asking Ferrari to sell their cars at the price of a honda so it's fairer for everyone to afford.

buckshot
02-11-2014, 10:54 PM
I hate to be Captain Obvious here but, its not Pirate United Nation. Its Super United Pirates. Just saying

Aks
02-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Just another complainer.. Just coz we like to play this game it doesnt mean gree should make it free.. I m not taking anybodys side.. Just making a point that its game fir us but business for gree..
I agree recently its much more focused to gold oriented events.. But its up to player how you want to play it..
We want high stats but no spending.. Those days are over.. I m goldfree player and still love to play this game with my 2mil stats.. Just chill and enjoy..

JerseyGirl
02-11-2014, 11:06 PM
I have always said. If you want to lower the costs of event, stop spending so much.

whammo
02-11-2014, 11:12 PM
but even still i have run into people with an 18 million attack and defense...

I honestly can't tell if this is a troll...

J V
02-11-2014, 11:52 PM
I get where your coming from, but there isnt another team like SUP(not pun) on any other game, they just happen to be a ridiculously rich group of ppl... If they are gree employees, who cares, unless your spend 10's of thousands of dollars I this game trying to get first, they don't affect any part of you... The one thing they affect is gold requirements for events, just don't spend money, enjoy what you have and quit posting negative things with no proof.. Plus I haven't had any of th problems you stated, I.e. Stats changing, maybe you have a slow device or are dyslexic, either way not here to judge, just want you to enjoy your game!!

whammo
02-11-2014, 11:56 PM
I get where your coming from, but there isnt another team like SUP(not pun) on any other game, they just happen to be a ridiculously rich group of ppl... If they are gree employees, who cares, unless your spend 10's of thousands of dollars I this game trying to get first, they don't affect any part of you... The one thing they affect is gold requirements for events, just don't spend money, enjoy what you have and quit posting negative things with no proof.. Plus I haven't had any of th problems you stated, I.e. Stats changing, maybe you have a slow device or are dyslexic, either way not here to judge, just want you to enjoy your game!!

Overall, good points.

Stats changing is a fact, and happens to this day. I can replicate this on command and it is mighty frustrating if you don't like to leave links to players that can beat you.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Nice post, but sadly a waste of time. It's like asking Ferrari to sell their cars at the price of a honda so it's fairer for everyone to afford.
Exactly. Its like saying GREE to not be greedy, which is impossible :).

iamnasty
02-12-2014, 12:16 AM
hmm........not going to waste my popcorn ere

Hail PUN :D

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-12-2014, 12:28 AM
Taynak,

It's OK to get stuff off your chest. The issue might be that we take this all too seriously and therefore it does bother us unnecessarily. That's not a healthy place to be.

We all (mostly) get like that from time to time. I know I have.

Taynak, 18 million stats are mid range. Don't try and compete with that, just find your level with your friends and enjoy it there. Don't try and keep up with the spend. Once they sort out the streak issue for mid and lower ranged factions the better. You will start to enjoy it again.

If your faction is struggling like you, discuss, what you guys think you are really good at and enjoy most, go for those things hard and put the phone down for the rest of it. You won't miss anything. Seriously. just do what you guys are good at and like doing. There is too much happening now, so its burn-out time if you try and do the lot. Take some entire faction time out and make it compulsory (or at least encouraged). Having one or two days a week totally away from it will definitely assist and refresh. We do act like sheep sometimes and go from one event to the next to the next following what the master wants. Fight back!

Just be open and honest how you feel with your faction (see above). I think you will be very surprised that many may feel similarly. It might be a relief for them that the discussion has been opened. Don't just blurt out your frustrations, open the discussion up and have a couple of suggestions once they start talking openly about it.

The rising stats issue is restricted to android and does pop up from time to time. It's not real, its just a display issue on android. True.

As for losing to ppl with lower stats than yours. That's been around for as long as i have been here and thats a very long time. It's around 20-30% variation. Why not use that to your advantage and hit someone bigger, or smash there buildings to get rid of that frustration.

If none of that helps, then best to sell up and donate to your faction, delete and never look back.

Good luck to you Tayak whatever your decision.

Colonel J
02-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Locking threads without a descriptive reason is very bad. Only bad people hide bad things. May you have a SUPer retirement dude all the best.

Apollo13
02-12-2014, 01:23 AM
I am just thinking, could the player that you have attacked switched faction and you have just caught him in a bad time when he is being taken into the faction and had a jump in stats with the bonuses in the faction. My stats would be about 2mil difference with and without bonuses. And if a player uses gold to get allies, they can get easily 20-40 allies up within a short time of 30 minutes as well. There are definitely many reasons for a jump in stats. Then if you are hitting while the other guy gets the final stage of prestige completed, the final unit with bonus can also cost the stats to jump by 500k.

taynak
02-12-2014, 01:28 AM
Taynak,

It's OK to get stuff off your chest. The issue might be that we take this all too seriously and therefore it does bother us unnecessarily. That's not a healthy place to be.

We all (mostly) get like that from time to time. I know I have.

Taynak, 18 million stats are mid range. Don't try and compete with that, just find your level with your friends and enjoy it there. Don't try and keep up with the spend. Once they sort out the streak issue for mid and lower ranged factions the better. You will start to enjoy it again.

If your faction is struggling like you, discuss, what you guys think you are really good at and enjoy most, go for those things hard and put the phone down for the rest of it. You won't miss anything. Seriously. just do what you guys are good at and like doing. There is too much happening now, so its burn-out time if you try and do the lot. Take some entire faction time out and make it compulsory (or at least encouraged). Having one or two days a week totally away from it will definitely assist and refresh. We do act like sheep sometimes and go from one event to the next to the next following what the master wants. Fight back!

Just be open and honest how you feel with your faction (see above). I think you will be very surprised that many may feel similarly. It might be a relief for them that the discussion has been opened. Don't just blurt out your frustrations, open the discussion up and have a couple of suggestions once they start talking openly about it.

The rising stats issue is restricted to android and does pop up from time to time. It's not real, its just a display issue on android. True.

As for losing to ppl with lower stats than yours. That's been around for as long as i have been here and thats a very long time. It's around 20-30% variation. Why not use that to your advantage and hit someone bigger, or smash there buildings to get rid of that frustration.

If none of that helps, then best to sell up and donate to your faction, delete and never look back.

Good luck to you Tayak whatever your decision.

you have a lot of good suggestions here, and im glad to see that there is at least one person that isn't a troll in this forum... i have to admit that it is really frustrating...

i hope that they get the display issue fixed quickly... (god knows they have enough money to pay to find that bug)

and i just want to say that i personally don't really have a problem with gree being greedy... they have that right... they found a niche market and are taking advantage of it, true capitalism in progress...

i think i will take your advice and talk with my group and see if i can get them to focus more on the missions rather than the wars...

btw i know that pirate united nation and super united pirate are all the same group... there is a limit to the amount of people you can have in a group even if you max that out in the bonus's.. so it would only make sense to start a new group and continue to expand the core group, and like i said i really have no beef really with these guys... just venting the frustration... it would be nice to see some other groups on that list..

one thing im happy about is the match making process that the game employs... while we have lost some wars we haven't gone up against a ridiculously outmatched opponent...

all in all i will probably stay around if nothing other than to hang out with the friends that i have made... i usually play the game while im in between work loads... so it gives me something to do..

Silver Boulder
02-12-2014, 01:35 AM
Also bear in mind that boosts can be taken out and can cause a considerable amount of stat change.

taynak
02-12-2014, 01:37 AM
btw, does anyone know if the vip thing is ever going to be fixed? I almost never see anyone on the vip list...

Adm.J
02-12-2014, 01:58 AM
VIP list works fine for me on both android and iOS.

Jeanna
02-12-2014, 05:19 AM
I am waiting for Sup 2 to get tired of always being second and take on Sup1 lol. It would be fun to watch . Good luck taynak

iamnasty
02-12-2014, 06:28 AM
I am waiting for Sup 2 to get tired of always being second and take on Sup1 lol. It would be fun to watch . Good luck taynak

No SUP2 will always be second, don't think they have the guts to be nr 1, unless.....all the players move from SUP1 to 2 and vice versa, lol.....moo👀

Bone Daddy
02-12-2014, 06:33 AM
Quality Rant, I typically just kick my dog when i'm i a mood like that, but that's what works for me.

Systematrix
02-12-2014, 06:38 AM
Great responses taynak, I agree with you whole-heartedly. (I would've replied with quote but it was way too long =P ).

whitepath23
02-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Guys..... I know some of the folks in sup....the just spend what they spend..it is their money....our faction RESPECT ALL FEAR NONE....has made a decision to just try to compete at our level....we cant run at their level...we have fought in all 18 wars ...wish greemhad different tiers of prizes like high school football....based on attack of group....but in current format it is most money wins...but we find it fun just playing for fun and buidling relationships

Androidz
02-12-2014, 06:59 AM
The issue is that people dont play yhe game correctly.
People dont understand that they all losing to the game, even PUN family are actually losers.
How come they are losers when the lead with greater stats, base, iph or whatever?

So its simple, when you play games you wanna beat the game and get finish it while here they win each other while the game actually beating us all, so who that actually play and figure a away to be ontop of everyone on his level so people wont be able actually raiding him while he grow and smile and actually not spending golds, thats a winner right there.

No money spend = beat gree, stronger then anyone on his lvl, beat the players. Simple.

Everyone can spend hundreds of dollars and be one of the best, doesnt require any brain or strategy. Well good for you.

My two cents.

Generik79
02-12-2014, 07:01 AM
I love COUNTRY CROCK SHED SPREAD!

DTA-HOG
02-12-2014, 08:13 AM
I honestly can't tell if this is a troll...

Not a troll. Probably a 12 year old. He did mention playing Skyrim. Lol

2MblaZ
02-12-2014, 10:49 AM
The issue is that people dont play yhe game correctly.
People dont understand that they all losing to the game, even PUN family are actually losers.
How come they are losers when the lead with greater stats, base, iph or whatever?

So its simple, when you play games you wanna beat the game and get finish it while here they win each other while the game actually beating us all, so who that actually play and figure a away to be ontop of everyone on his level so people wont be able actually raiding him while he grow and smile and actually not spending golds, thats a winner right there.

No money spend = beat gree, stronger then anyone on his lvl, beat the players. Simple.

Everyone can spend hundreds of dollars and be one of the best, doesnt require any brain or strategy. Well good for you.

My two cents.

Your 2 cents worth $100 each ^_^

That's THE only way to beat the game = to stop spending that's it... Somebody wrote those on top are real losers and it's true... just estimae how many schools/hospitals or playgrounds or stadiums could be built that kids could actually exercise PHYSICALLY instead of tapping where each tap is $ thrown away for useless garbage pixels... free play should be exactly that - free play, anything overboard = addiction, sadly it's very hard to admit having one, instead trying to explain and find reason as to why someone would throw enormous amounts on pixels that may be gone pretty much anytime...

BTW there'a a LOT of ex-PUN/SUP players retired i guess it dawned onto them what kind of stupidity they had themselves involved - hats off to their sanity return and enjoyment of normal life again...

taynak
02-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Not a troll. Probably a 12 year old. He did mention playing Skyrim. Lol

obviously your not a reader... otherwise you would have seen my post where i said play the game in between work loads.. troll

taynak
02-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Great responses taynak, I agree with you whole-heartedly. (I would've replied with quote but it was way too long =P ).

i was going to shorten it but it was just to good of a reply :{P

Luuzer
02-12-2014, 12:05 PM

many people are retiring even in SUP. They just rotate people and who wants and is willing to pay a lot will get into SUP1. Simple as that.

Dude, stop hijacking everyone's threads with your off-topic rant. Create your own thread.

he cant, he doesnt have 10 posts yet :D :D :D

ZX6
02-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Your 2 cents worth $100 each ^_^

That's THE only way to beat the game = to stop spending that's it... Somebody wrote those on top are real losers and it's true... just estimae how many schools/hospitals or playgrounds or stadiums could be built that kids could actually exercise PHYSICALLY instead of tapping where each tap is $ thrown away for useless garbage pixels... free play should be exactly that - free play, anything overboard = addiction, sadly it's very hard to admit having one, instead trying to explain and find reason as to why someone would throw enormous amounts on pixels that may be gone pretty much anytime...

BTW there'a a LOT of ex-PUN/SUP players retired i guess it dawned onto them what kind of stupidity they had themselves involved - hats off to their sanity return and enjoyment of normal life again...

So those on top are losers? As i recall you were one of those on here asking for help for the raid boss. I suppose i am one of the losers as i showed up to your faction and dropped gold to help you guys out. I will not make that mistake again!

Androidz
02-12-2014, 01:03 PM
So those on top are losers? As i recall you were one of those on here asking for help for the raid boss. I suppose i am one of the losers as i showed up to your faction and dropped gold to help you guys out. I will not make that mistake again!

Lol? First of all thats an opinion, and it's my opinion. Second i have no clue wth are you talking about with my faction asking for your help.
And rather if you like my opinion or not, it doesn't mean it isn't true.
This is a fact. And a soon as you understand it and sink it in, the better is for you.

Good luck

ZX6
02-12-2014, 01:16 PM
Lol? First of all thats an opinion, and it's my opinion. Second i have no clue wth are you talking about with my faction asking for your help.
And rather if you like my opinion or not, it doesn't mean it isn't true.
This is a fact. And a soon as you understand it and sink it in, the better is for you.

Good luck

Lol go back and read my post bud, you know the quote? I was replying to 2mblaz. So let that sink in, i could care less about your opinion.

Dutchie
02-12-2014, 01:35 PM
This game has always been pay to win and the top spenders group together... Nothing new there. I feel like I have gone back in time seeing the title though...

CAPT.GIN
02-12-2014, 01:41 PM
This game is so pay to win its unbelievable... whats even more unbelievable is that the thread " Who Thinks PIRATE UNITED NATION Faction Is Made Of Gree Employees? or hackers?" is locked so that people can't respond...

every time you send a message to gree you get the same response back on every subject.

i don't call pirate united nation hackers... but thats just because i don't think that gree would be that stupid to let all that money slip through their hands...

While i have spent a little on this game, i am still pretty strong now thanks mostly to all the faction events that are out there... but even still i have run into people with an 18 million attack and defense... and lets not forget that lovely little bug that comes up every now and again... where you go check someones stats and they are lower than yours so you attack them and then you lose and then go back and look at their stats again and they went up... so you close out of their profile and open it up and their stats are higher again... yeah gotta love that one...

and no matter how many times i put in a bug report on that i still get the same response... "thanks for contacting gree, we don't care that there is a bug cuz we are making a $hit-ton of money and we don't want to fix the game if its making this much money" (not really but seriously its the same response to everything...)

i will never spend money on this game ever again... not while one faction is completely dominate in all things because they spend a small fortune... and you can't completely say that it's bonus gold... because you have to spend a small fortune just to get that bonus...

i really liked this game when i started playing it a couple years ago... but now im just disillusioned and only play it because of the friends that i have made in my faction...

this post was really about me getting the frustration off of my chest... it's really sad that you can't find a single MMO today that doesn't have a pay to win structure... especially one of the games that i find really fun to play...

i was so happy that there was a game better that the mafia one that gree had... but unfortunately... this game is even more pay to win than almost anyone i have ever had...

whats even sadder is that these people who do buy a small fortune worth of gold, who have so much disposable income, don't even play daily....

I have been playing daily for nearly two years... and what kind of loyalty does the game show me? barely competent units that don't even come close to the units that you get for the small fortune you spend on the game...

Now, i know that a lot of the people who play the pay to win game are going to respond with all there dribble about how if i want strong troops i should buy them or to quit complaining... and all i can say to you is that you are all cowards... you have to spend your hard earned (or not) money to be number one in a mobile game... it's like playing Skyrim and using the console commands to cheat everything into the game... lame...

i don't even know how much i will be playing the game anymore... most likely i will sell everything in my base and donate it to my faction and just uninstall the game, not because i don't like it, not because i don't believe in the company... but for the shear fact that i don't see one other faction on the winners list...

Pirate United Nation, while being smart enough and wealthy enough to take advantage of the major flaw in this game, should be banned from any further faction events... give some of the other factions a chance to get into the fight....

but like i said... most likely i will be leaving this game... sad... i really liked this game too...:(

I don't agree on having to spend tons of money to enjoy the game, but that's gives you no right to bash Gree or sup simple as that. Everyone pays to win my friend just remember that! Weather it's sports or entertainment or gambling you have to pay to win! The Yankees dident win a million World Series for free, or the bulls, or celtics, or Steelers, or Cowboys to win championships they all spent big money to win and that's how it works! If sups way of winning is to spend money them so be it that's the choice they made and no one else! So just enjoy the game or come over to flappy bird like I did :)

02-12-2014, 04:48 PM
I happen to know several members in Pun none of which are GREE employees. Thier leader is actually realy cool, sup just have deeper pockets than most and they stay that way by getting #1 and recruiting others with deep pockets

Speed ump
02-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Several good posts, along with bad here. The first responder got it right about the ferrraris. You can play for free and have great fun, no one promised that all 4000 plus teams here were going to get a shot at first. I road race motorcycles for fun. Some guys have huge budgets and resources. I don't have the same resources they do. I happy knowing I will never be world champion, I have some guys at my own level and as long as I can beat my buddies from time to time, I have fun. Sometimes they beat me. We beat our chests, talk our smack, go race and congratulate each other on whatever the results are at the end. None of us would consider cheating or using some advantage not allowed by the rules. Sometimes getting beat is as much fun as beating others. Compete at your level. Know what your limits are,and compete with others at that level. I would never ask the organizers to ban the more well funded guys so I could improve my position. There's a lot more pressure at the top. I'm quite happy with my back marker group of friends. We may be slow, but we have a great time doing it.

Speed ump
02-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Also, I have games in sup1 and sup2, and play them all on the same weekends. Did I lose to myself. Members switch which one they play in all the time. Who is sup1? Who is sup2? I think of us as one team. Each has diff goals for spending, as do the other sups. Has nothing to do with dominating the game, as has been suggested in the past. It gives anyone who wants to change their spending, to still remain within the family and chats. Each team decides who is charge, and how it will be run. Each one can decide to use sup in their name, or not. We do have some basic guidelines for all, which is more common sense then trying to control anyone. Our main rule is no cheating. Despite all the bs posted in the past, it still remains. You cheat in a simple game, more then likely you cheat in real life. I hear we should find it boring at our level. I do enjoy winning, no doubt. I do find aspects of the game boring. I enjoy the people I meet. It's been said over and over,that's why so many of us still bother to play.

13 BRAVO
02-12-2014, 06:07 PM
It is just a game, the value placed on it varies by individuals. Play within your means and enjoy the comradeship of your team mates simple. I for one am not jealous of others who out spend myself as it doesn't devalue the friendships and laughs gained along the way within my faction. Some wars we all buy gold other wars none of us do but we still have fun.

iamnasty
02-12-2014, 06:28 PM
Several good posts, along with bad here. The first responder got it right about the ferrraris. You can play for free and have great fun, no one promised that all 4000 plus teams here were going to get a shot at first. I road race motorcycles for fun. Some guys have huge budgets and resources. I don't have the same resources they do. I happy knowing I will never be world champion, I have some guys at my own level and as long as I can beat my buddies from time to time, I have fun. Sometimes they beat me. We beat our chests, talk our smack, go race and congratulate each other on whatever the results are at the end. None of us would consider cheating or using some advantage not allowed by the rules. Sometimes getting beat is as much fun as beating others. Compete at your level. Know what your limits are,and compete with others at that level. I would never ask the organizers to ban the more well funded guys so I could improve my position. There's a lot more pressure at the top. I'm quite happy with my back marker group of friends. We may be slow, but we have a great time doing it.

Hmm.....praising my posting AGAIn ???

hmm........not going to waste my popcorn ere

Hail PUN :D

seems i have to waste some of my delicious popcorn ere :D

and if there is any chance, would like to race you in my bike, in a proper track, road race bored me, lol :D .....moo

2MblaZ
02-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Also, I have games in sup1 and sup2, and play them all on the same weekends. Did I lose to myself. Members switch which one they play in all the time. Who is sup1? Who is sup2? I think of us as one team. Each has diff goals for spending, as do the other sups. Has nothing to do with dominating the game, as has been suggested in the past. It gives anyone who wants to change their spending, to still remain within the family and chats. Each team decides who is charge, and how it will be run. Each one can decide to use sup in their name, or not. We do have some basic guidelines for all, which is more common sense then trying to control anyone. Our main rule is no cheating. Despite all the bs posted in the past, it still remains. You cheat in a simple game, more then likely you cheat in real life. I hear we should find it boring at our level. I do enjoy winning, no doubt. I do find aspects of the game boring. I enjoy the people I meet. It's been said over and over,that's why so many of us still bother to play.

Interesting info you shared here, so i imagine where it may get boring, say event starts that has ~5 days and you can finish it in like couple hours - the rest of days nothing to do, no challenge?

On several accts in both SUP1-2 - each has to score like 500k+ pts right? So it's very expensive, but with maybe vast budget for free time, why not lol People wonder if you ever face each other in battles - you gave answer - same guys in same chat room going like - eh, let's go at it see if we outtap ourselves? lmao

This game was basically won bu PUN/SUP like 8 months ago or so when you went at it with over 80M close with Ferrs in Ireland (?), afterwards all was for #2/3 and now only for #3, i agree why bash winners - they won, that's fact, just play for fun and at what your lvl allows you, if new name pops up at top, would mean maybe they got completely bored and folded [highly doubtful tho]

Hank Schrader
02-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Hmmm. Little birdy telling me all is not "fair" in the state of Denmark. Gold kickbacks they said or something like that. It seems it takes place in an rv at a junkyard, you know like the one that tuco stashed the body into when he flipped out after meeting Walter white to buy the "stuff". Keep em hooked on that blue...err gold stuff and get a bunch of gold kicked back to you if they spend enough for your monthly quota. And it all takes place in that rv in the junkyard. You can't make this stuff up. It is a nice rv though. Does it have a kingside bed in it? And where are them motorcycles? Just starting my investigation and you know when hank is on the case we will get to the truth. Did I say case? Hmmm. Don't you find it strange to spend 80k gold on a single crate unit? So does hank and hank is aware that they don't. They are as bad as the phony balony hackers we all saw get dked last event. More to come. Hank out.

Systematrix
02-13-2014, 12:15 AM
Hmmm. Little birdy telling me all is not "fair" in the state of Denmark. Gold kickbacks they said or something like that. It seems it takes place in an rv at a junkyard, you know like the one that tuco stashed the body into when he flipped out after meeting Walter white to buy the "stuff". Keep em hooked on that blue...err gold stuff and get a bunch of gold kicked back to you if they spend enough for your monthly quota. And it all takes place in that rv in the junkyard. You can't make this stuff up. It is a nice rv though. Does it have a kingside bed in it? And where are them motorcycles? Just starting my investigation and you know when hank is on the case we will get to the truth. Did I say case? Hmmm. Don't you find it strange to spend 80k gold on a single crate unit? So does hank and hank is aware that they don't. They are as bad as the phony balony hackers we all saw get dked last event. More to come. Hank out.

+1 for Breaking Bad reference. =D

Speed ump
02-13-2014, 12:35 PM
Hank wouldn't have a clue what the truth was if it slapped him silly. Heard a certain lawyer type, really isn't. I heard hank and buddies were the ones hacking that auction leader board. So you buddy fer rap was cheating? I've seen him supposedly spend over 125k on a crate event in the past

Fl@sh
02-13-2014, 12:46 PM
You cheat in a simple game, more then likely you cheat in real life.This is a good point. I wonder if you know about... never mind.

CJ54
02-13-2014, 01:10 PM
The reason this wasn't locked to start with was because some actual discussion was previously taking place, along with the usual finger-pointing and flaming. We seem to have gone past that point, sadly.