PDA

View Full Version : Bring big country back petition

rocker21
02-11-2014, 09:21 PM
This is a.petition to not only.change the unjust due process system. It's to also show show gree, and crime city, that we deserve to be treated fairly. They now need no proof to remove somebody. They should have a responsibility to hear all.sides of any issue not just one. i may never see the BIGCOUNTRY 588206207 account again. But if any member from infamous ones crew, the reel bosses, brewskis or pigs world order was unjustly removed, they know I'd be knocking doors in for them to help out.

foolio
02-11-2014, 09:32 PM
I will definitely stop talking about or recommending your games and cease to give you a dime if u don't fix this unscrupulous act

Kitty McPurr
02-11-2014, 09:40 PM
You guys need to expound on the reason for his removal...without presenting a case with more details, how do you expect to gather a following?

Outrage
02-11-2014, 09:52 PM
While GREE may have the right to terminate a player's account without notice once they suspect a breach of the terms or conditions, I believe that GREE has a responsibility to due process and principle of natural justice. After a player has invested hundreds of hours and money in their player/account, they should be provided with details of the alleged breach and given a chance to respond. More importantly, if penalty is indeed meted out then it should match the offense. Terminating a players account should be the last straw and only reserved for the most serious offense.

It appears this case may not have been handled fairly. If so, then I support the petition.

MeatFarts
02-11-2014, 10:31 PM
When you remove someone who has not only been a loyal player, but also a grassroots business developer of your game, you also remove a great deal of respect and intrigue to CC or any of your other games. I know with a name like MeatFarts I can't command a great deal of respect off the bat, but that's why I chose this place as a safe haven away from my life outside of here. All for fun and fun for all.

I met BigCountry when my previous syn was breaking down and leadership was going in more directions than I thought possible. It was at that point when I decided to hang it up and move onto a more simplistic, less time-evasive game like The Simpsons or any game King puts out. BigCountry encouraged me to continue playing. All that he requested in return was that I stay active in chats, show up and perform well during events and donate in-game cash, bricks and tokens to the syndicate (per usual). I wouldn't be nearly as active now if it hadn't been for him pulling me back into CC.

Decisions are often made in large companies based on hard-fast rules/policies, but I strongly urge you to reinstate Big Country biased on his OVERALL contribution to your company. He's been a steady advocate and has devoted a great deal of time and money into your game while getting others to not only become but remain active in this game/lifestyle, CrimeCity.

RedStarr
02-11-2014, 10:32 PM
I have personally witnessed some unfair and downright greedy things from Gree, but this is OUTRAGEOUS!!! Without any explaination of the so-called wrong doing, terminating ANYONE'S account is wrong. Worse than that, we are talking about a player that has continually spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this game and helping other players learn how to play and enjoy it as much as he does (did). I am appalled that this company has no problem taking someones money month after month and then, on a whim or unconfirmed accusation choses to shut it down, and with no explaination!

Even if I didn't know Big Country I'd consider this ridiculous, but I do know him and I know he doesn't cheat. He should have a chance to respond to an accusation not just get cut off completely. Not only is it unfair to him but it is unfair to the members of his team who count on him, as well as rely on and appreciate his leadership.

I will not give one more cent to this company until this has been resolved!

GIVE BIG COUNTRY HIS ACCOUNT BACK!!

RedStarr

Kitty McPurr
02-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Well, I hate to continue to be the devil's advocate, but...I feel like you guys all know something that you are not saying to the rest of us. Sorry if I have an unnatural interest in this thread but BBig country has been robbing me on and off for several months. I never supplied a revenge link so he sought me out. I guess based on your posting, he may not return. Perhaps I should seek my revenge on his buildings when I next see him on my rivals list...lol.

But seriously guys...details are needed for you to gather a following (although I do realize, I am helping to "bump" this thread with my mere presence).

Munch on it
02-11-2014, 10:46 PM
If it's the same big country that I've heard about in game then he deserves to go big country and a big mouth from what i hear. But if it's a different one then my apologies and hope it gets sorted out

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 10:48 PM
I'm also very familiar with unscrupulous acts (see link below).
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77630-Cheated-out-of-T400-(with-proof)&highlight=cheated+T400+%28with+proof%29

It's a shame these kinds of things happen. It certainly makes the game that much less enjoyable. It creates animosity and decreases the trust of the players/customers for the company, that they'll do the right thing. (As if that trust wasn't broken long ago)

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Big Country is a known cheater and deserves to have his account banned. I also encourage Gree to ban your account as well for supporting this cheater.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-11-2014, 11:15 PM
i do not know big country and have actually never heard of him. There's certainly mixed opinions of him in this thread alone.

I don't think gree picks names out of a hat to ban. I think if a player hacks or cheats, gree should ban him, without notice or explanation. something severe must have happened for BC to get banned tho. because there's plenty of hackers that continue to play the game.

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Big Country is a known cheater and deserves to have his account banned. I also encourage Gree to ban your account as well for supporting this cheater.

Who pooped in your cereal this morning?

rip
02-11-2014, 11:31 PM
A product which has had a great amount of investment needs to comply with a reasonable process, if any suspected wrong doings. Holding a leader responsible for any alleged wrong doings is plain wrong. Gree mods can you please contact the player and answer the queries?

Jerle
02-11-2014, 11:37 PM
That is exactly what A&F invited him to do - contact our support team and have a discussion. We don't hold public hearings on the forum - for both the player's privacy, and also because the court of public opinion never has all of the facts.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-11-2014, 11:40 PM
indeed. there is something glaringly missing from this story.

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 11:41 PM
I'm also very familiar with unscrupulous acts (see link below).
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77630-Cheated-out-of-T400-(with-proof)&highlight=cheated+T400+%28with+proof%29

It's a shame these kinds of things happen. It certainly makes the game that much less enjoyable. It creates animosity and decreases the trust of the players/customers for the company, that they'll do the right thing. (As if that trust wasn't broken long ago)

Sad, support banned my email when trying to discuss this issue in the link above.

Pig Farmers
02-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Some of you are missing the point of this thread. Its purpose is to point out the gree needs no reason at all to ban a players account thus they need not give the player a reasonable explanation of why they are being banned. That's just plain wrong. If they have received some information as to a players conduct they should investigate and question all parties involved before taking this type of action. Everyone in this game has made a few enemies along the way it's bound to happen its all part of the game. For those of you that feel then need to take out your frustrations posting comments here as to that regards this isn't the thread for that. You should not use a flaw in frees policy to express your personal vendettas against him. So he robbed you and camped in your hood so to speak... We all do it just as it happens to all of us, it's part of the game. Get past it and move on. If you have evidence that he is or has cheated then post evidence to support your claim otherwise shut your mouth. For as long as I've know big country he has done nothing wrong but play the game just as many of us have. Also helping many players learn about this game from him just as many of us long standing players have. So again let's look at what this thread is actually about and stick to the topic.

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 11:48 PM
I'm not reading your post until you learn how to use paragraphs.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Some of you are missing the point of this thread. Its purpose is to point out the gree needs no reason at all to ban a players account thus they need not give the player a reasonable explanation of why they are being banned. That's just plain wrong. ok. if BC is not the point of the thread, then the process of banning is. got it.

in that case, if a player doesn't play by the rules, why should gree? and still not implying bc did any wrongdoings.

djonny88
02-12-2014, 12:00 AM
na he probably just made a mistake so leave him banned

MeatFarts
02-12-2014, 12:16 AM
I'm not reading your post until you learn how to use paragraphs.

Captain Torgue,

Why are accusing people of things without knowing facts? You're merely speculating or going by hearsay. If I had to guess I'd say you're one of the guys who keeps starting new character but "just can't get it right."
Either that or because you have the social intellect of a scholar but the people skills of a socially awkward primate. I suggest you duck out of this conversation, go back to whatever low-rent syn is letting you squat for stats alone while they put up with your obvious "I still live in my parents basement" personality.

Laughably Yours,

MeatFarts

Captain Torgue
02-12-2014, 12:32 AM
you have the social intellect of a scholar but the people skills of a socially awkward primate

Thank you.

Your kind words are appreciated.

MeatFarts
02-12-2014, 12:33 AM

If you have enough presumption to post these things about big country on here then I'm sure you're big enough of a man to post your character name and syn name as well. Or are you too "above" that?

Captain Torgue
02-12-2014, 12:39 AM
If you have enough presumption to post these things about big country on here then I'm sure you're big enough of a man to post your character name and syn name as well. Or are you too "above" that?

I don't know why you want my character name unless you plan to "lay a beatdown" on me. In which case good luck with that.

http://i.imgur.com/XClXoMg.jpg

P.S

Look I have $1 unbanked. I'll have to go and bank that ****.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-12-2014, 12:43 AM
7 mil iph? gotta quit skipping leg day.

Captain Torgue
02-12-2014, 01:01 AM
7 mil iph? gotta quit skipping leg day.

haha yeah I know that's an atrocious IPH :)

Jeremy Kyle
02-12-2014, 01:04 AM
If hes innocent he will be back if he isn't then he wont

Munch on it
02-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Some of you are missing the point of this thread. Its purpose is to point out the gree needs no reason at all to ban a players account thus they need not give the player a reasonable explanation of why they are being banned. That's just plain wrong. If they have received some information as to a players conduct they should investigate and question all parties involved before taking this type of action. Everyone in this game has made a few enemies along the way it's bound to happen its all part of the game. For those of you that feel then need to take out your frustrations posting comments here as to that regards this isn't the thread for that. You should not use a flaw in frees policy to express your personal vendettas against him. So he robbed you and camped in your hood so to speak... We all do it just as it happens to all of us, it's part of the game. Get past it and move on. If you have evidence that he is or has cheated then post evidence to support your claim otherwise shut your mouth. For as long as I've know big country he has done nothing wrong but play the game just as many of us have. Also helping many players learn about this game from him just as many of us long standing players have. So again let's look at what this thread is actually about and stick to the topic.

My account got banned and I had to email them and we went threw the concerns they had with my account and I had it back within 3 days as I was cleared of any wrong doing. If BC doesn't get his back then he is clearly not telling you everything

one man gang
02-12-2014, 01:42 AM
I don't know why you want my character name unless you plan to "lay a beatdown" on me. In which case good luck with that.

http://i.imgur.com/XClXoMg.jpg

P.S

Look I have $1 unbanked. I'll have to go and bank that ****.

LOL good luck kicking his ass.. Hahahahaha..

one man gang
02-12-2014, 01:43 AM
3 pages and no details as to why he was banned? Anyone going to elaborate for us?

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-12-2014, 01:49 AM
3 pages and no details as to why he was banned? Anyone going to elaborate for us?gree wont say, and i suspect bc wont either. its against forum rules.

then again, this whole thread is against the posting guidelines. suprised we aint all been banned.

PedroPimples
02-12-2014, 01:58 AM
I like how he suddenly went quiet. Well played grimmy. Although that is a large amount of losses for that glitched account. And also you cowardly didn't tell him your syn name, must be scared he will declare war on you...
So reading between the lines am I right in assuming he was banned for wall postings? If he was abusive and breaking language rules them yes he deserves his ban. Don't break the rules and then cry about a ban kid.
If you wanna do the crime, then you gotta do the time.
Act like a man and quit whining.

Captain Torgue
02-12-2014, 03:37 AM
I like how he suddenly went quiet. Well played grimmy. Although that is a large amount of losses for that glitched account. And also you cowardly didn't tell him your syn name, must be scared he will declare war on you...
So reading between the lines am I right in assuming he was banned for wall postings? If he was abusive and breaking language rules them yes he deserves his ban. Don't break the rules and then cry about a ban kid.
If you wanna do the crime, then you gotta do the time.
Act like a man and quit whining.

Jeez you are slow

(1) The syndicate name is in the image I posted
(2) I wasn't banned, it was some other bloke.

If you can't keep up with the conversation it's probably best you don't join in.

sister morphine
02-12-2014, 03:56 AM
Jeez you are slow

(1) The syndicate name is in the image I posted
(2) I wasn't banned, it was some other bloke.

If you can't keep up with the conversation it's probably best you don't join in.
Reading comprehension seems atrocious. I read the first part of Pedro's as being about your exchange with MeatFarts (Urgh!), and the second part about this Big Country person (was disappointed on opening this thread, as I'd thought it was going to be about either the 1980s band or the movie ;)).

Believe it or not Pedro was paying you a compliment there. Big news just in; Hell has frozen over!

aron
02-12-2014, 04:01 AM
LOL and I tought sas didn't welcome cheaters.... Grim reaper is a evidence that's not true ahhaha

one man gang
02-12-2014, 04:08 AM
Hmmmmmmm this is getting weird

Captain Torgue
02-12-2014, 04:27 AM
Reading comprehension seems atrocious. I read the first part of Pedro's as being about your exchange with MeatFarts (Urgh!), and the second part about this Big Country person (was disappointed on opening this thread, as I'd thought it was going to be about either the 1980s band or the movie ;)).

Believe it or not Pedro was paying you a compliment there. Big news just in; Hell has frozen over!

Oh God this is awkward, I feel like such a knob right now haha

Pig Farmers
02-12-2014, 04:33 AM
That's the thing folks big country truly has no idea why he was banned and according to the terms gree doesn't have to have a reason nor do they have to give you a reason for banning you. That is the main focus yo this thread... When he tried to load up crime city it gave him what he thought was some kind of error message and to contact support. He did thus he was notified he had been banned. The problem here is with the policy and how vague it is...

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-12-2014, 04:46 AM
That's the thing folks big country truly has no idea why he was banned and according to the terms gree doesn't have to have a reason nor do they have to give you a reason for banning you. That is the main focus yo this thread... When he tried to load up crime city it gave him what he thought was some kind of error message and to contact support. He did thus he was notified he had been banned. The problem here is with the policy and how vague it is...perhaps its time for him to make an appearance in this thread then.

one man gang
02-12-2014, 04:47 AM
That's the thing folks big country truly has no idea why he was banned and according to the terms gree doesn't have to have a reason nor do they have to give you a reason for banning you. That is the main focus yo this thread... When he tried to load up crime city it gave him what he thought was some kind of error message and to contact support. He did thus he was notified he had been banned. The problem here is with the policy and how vague it is...

In that case.... Boooooo GREE booooo

sister morphine
02-12-2014, 04:58 AM
If what somebody claimed earlier - that big country runs his mouth; I've never heard of him before so have no opinion - then a ban could be for that. I think it's happened before at least once. Whatever, it's silly to expect this to be aired openly on the forum, so he and you as his friends if you wish to support him should follow A&F's advice.

TheTanker
02-12-2014, 09:52 AM
BIGCOUNTRY got banned because he is the syndicate leader of a syndicate that had several thousand uzis donated to them that was hacked. Its nonsense to think he didnt know about this donation in his own syndicate. However i belibe anyway that its the leaders responsibility to make sure it doesnt happened and he needs to be held reaponsible for this with hacked uzis. Therefore he got banned. If its right or wrong of gree to ban him for it its another question.

b-w
02-12-2014, 10:10 AM
so there is a band from the 80's called big country?

who knew?

Kid T
02-12-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm sure he knew about the donation. What is impossible for anyone to verify, is whether the donated uzis were hacked or acquired legitimately. No one can verify that, so why is he being held responsible?

It's fine to ban the hacker, but how would the receiver confirm how the uzis were acquired? More germane to this thread, how could Gree expect Big Country to know that these were hacked uzis unless the donator messaged him on his wall stating so?

Jeremy Kyle
02-12-2014, 11:45 AM
I'm sure he knew about the donation. What is impossible for anyone to verify, is whether the donated uzis were hacked or acquired legitimately. No one can verify that, so why is he being held responsible?

It's fine to ban the hacker, but how would the receiver confirm how the uzis were acquired? More germane to this thread, how could Gree expect Big Country to know that these were hacked uzis unless the donator messaged him on his wall stating so?

Lets just say not many people have thousands of Uzis to themselves on one account, most Uzi purchases are under 500 so if several thousand were donated in one go its pretty obvious that its a hacker

Assault and Flattery
02-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Nobody is banned without reason, and we don't discuss the state of anyone's account publicly.