PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else losing uzis?

Vinnie2345
02-11-2014, 07:39 PM
Gree wtf u took our uzis away. We had atleast 5500 uzis . I just donated 5 and it says 5 total uzis in the syndicate bank. Give us back out uzis. Anyone else have this problem?

GREEmazing
02-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Could be glitches, wait and see if they come back but I must admit that is pretty greetarded.

Vinnie2345
02-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Could be glitches, wait and see if they come back but I must admit that is pretty greetarded.
Its been confirmed by many members

cooch
02-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Its been confirmed by many members

Send a ticket in and good luck. Another syn lost like 6000 Bricks and Gree said no record of it so hopefully this won't happen to your syn.

GREEmazing
02-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Wow no need to be so hostile vinnie :(

Krack3n
02-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Send a ticket in and good luck. Another syn lost like 6000 Bricks and Gree said no record of it so hopefully this won't happen to your syn.
Ya good luck with that, we lost all ours also.

montecore
02-11-2014, 10:49 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83200-Uzis-gone-from-syndicate-bank

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 10:57 PM
If someone from outside your syndicate joins your syndicate to donate uzis then you will have them removed. Gree is currently doing this to stop people trading uzis for cash and bricks. Consider yourself lucky that your syndicate hasn't been closed down for exploiting loopholes.

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 11:00 PM
How is that exploiting a loophole? There's nothing in the ToS etc etc that says players can't trade in-game resources...

Totally immoral of GREE to take valuable resources from a team who fairly traded resources. Despicable

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 11:03 PM
How is that exploiting a loophole? There's nothing in the ToS etc etc that says players can't trade in-game resources...

Totally immoral of GREE to take valuable resources from a team who fairly traded resources. Despicable

You are exploiting a loophole because your players are not donating the uzis but rather you are buying them from syndicates who need cash to get more bonuses and are willing to forfeit the raid boss prizes.

Shame on you and shame on your syndicate. Be grateful they removed the uzis and haven't banned your syndicate yet like they should.

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 11:20 PM
You are exploiting a loophole because your players are not donating the uzis but rather you are buying them from syndicates who need cash to get more bonuses and are willing to forfeit the raid boss prizes.

Shame on you and shame on your syndicate. Be grateful they removed the uzis and haven't banned your syndicate yet like they should.

Shame on me?? This hasn't affected me...

That's funny though.. I didn't know that trading one resource for another was an "exploit". I thought it was just called bartering.

Jerle
02-11-2014, 11:31 PM
In general we have no policy for or against resource trading/selling.

However, should a player find a way to obtain tens of thousands of Uzis, bricks, or any other tradeable resource we may add in the future less than legitimately, said player would be banned and all resources obtained via that method deleted.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-11-2014, 11:36 PM

However, should a player find a way to obtain tens of thousands of Uzis, bricks, or any other tradeable resource we may add in the future less than legitimately, said player would be banned and all resources obtained via that method deleted.thanks for that clarification. this was obvious. that would too drastic a change.

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 11:43 PM

However, should a player find a way to obtain tens of thousands of Uzis, bricks, or any other tradeable resource we may add in the future less than legitimately, said player would be banned and all resources obtained via that method deleted.

The question remains then, why are the uzis going missing?

montecore
02-11-2014, 11:48 PM

Because gree is removing them if they were glitched. Q

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 11:49 PM

Because they have been hacked and players are donating tens of thousands of them like Jerle just explained.

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 11:51 PM
Because gree is removing them if they were glitched. Q

You're both assuming actions are being taken now.

montecore
02-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Did you not read Jerle's comment..?

Key words, "In the future".

You're both assuming actions are being taken now.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83078-Hello-there-Crime-City-players&p=1196002&viewfull=1#post1196002

We're monitoring Uzi donations and will take the proper action against any players found to be using exploits'

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 11:57 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83078-Hello-there-Crime-City-players&p=1196002&viewfull=1#post1196002

Touché.

Leaves me wondering who is/are the culprit(s).

montecore
02-12-2014, 12:00 AM
While i am no detective, you could probably start with the players starting threads on the forum, whining about how their uzis got deleted.

RealTeflonDon
02-12-2014, 12:06 AM
I'll just stick with wondering. Not worth the effort.

Vinnie2345
02-12-2014, 01:23 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83200-Uzis-gone-from-syndicate-bank
He's in my syndicate

Vinnie2345
02-12-2014, 01:32 AM

So if they earned those Uzis legit then what?

TheRealAnarchy
02-12-2014, 02:55 AM
While i am no detective, you could probably start with the players starting threads on the forum, whining about how their uzis got deleted.

+1

characters

Vinnie2345
02-12-2014, 03:34 AM
While I am no detective you could probably start a thread on how many times sas has been 2nd and complained about it.

one man gang
02-12-2014, 03:44 AM
While I am no detective you could probably start a thread on how many times sas has been 2nd and complained about it.

Lol. Now now, play nice!

Corn
02-12-2014, 03:58 AM
I look at this as another unintended consequence CREATED by Gree trying to squeeze more and more real cash out of players. Selling uzis for 5 gold per uzi was outrageous especially considering the drop rate was so low. Any capitalist minded person would look for a way to take advantage of this which is what happened.
Hopefully Gree learned from their mistake (highly unlikely). They have since lowered the price for uzis to 2 gold, but I imagine they are just going to increase the number of uzi's needed to complete the Raid Boss goals.
The real question is, will Gree refund the syndicate the money they spent buying uzis on the blackmarket that was created by their poor planning? Seems like the only real loser in this scenario once again are the players. We have had 5-10 people from our syndicate quit the game in the past month.....

Keep it up Gree and you will all be out of job begging the govt for handouts with no one to blame but yourself.....Oh how ironic that would be considering your Greedy ways.

one man gang
02-12-2014, 04:12 AM
I look at this as another unintended consequence CREATED by Gree trying to squeeze more and more real cash out of players. Selling uzis for 5 gold per uzi was outrageous especially considering the drop rate was so low. Any capitalist minded person would look for a way to take advantage of this which is what happened.
Hopefully Gree learned from their mistake (highly unlikely). They have since lowered the price for uzis to 2 gold, but I imagine they are just going to increase the number of uzi's needed to complete the Raid Boss goals.
The real question is, will Gree refund the syndicate the money they spent buying uzis on the blackmarket that was created by their poor planning? Seems like the only real loser in this scenario once again are the players. We have had 5-10 people from our syndicate quit the game in the past month.....

Keep it up Gree and you will all be out of job begging the govt for handouts with no one to blame but yourself.....Oh how ironic that would be considering your Greedy ways.

I'm not trolling but why do you care so much? My syn didn't finish the raid boss, but no big deal, plenty of other events to play in.

GREE does make a lot of mistakes, but considering the monumental gain from raid bosses I can understand why they might experiment with slowing it down.. After all we constantly whinge about stat inflation...

Maybe I'm just talking crazy.. Bed time

[INFAMOUS]
02-12-2014, 05:03 AM

LMAO, montecore suck it.

but considering the monumental gain from raid bosses I can understand why they might experiment

They can do all experimenting before they release an new event.
They should think about how themselves wanted it out of an players perspective.

Once again Gree, fu.

GREEmazing
02-12-2014, 05:27 AM

They keep it up they will lose more players they are already losing people at a decent rate. But hey if they wanna be the next zynga more power to them.

soccer256nh
02-12-2014, 04:06 PM

Lmao good one Vinnie, so true

ILikeTheAbuse
02-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Seriously, you bought hacked uzis.

All over LINE chat, there were people selling thousands of uzis.
I've spent 5 energy for every 3 minutes that the uzis have been dropping and I have less than 75.
If you assume a nice chunk of gold spent on energy, then maybe I could have 250-300.
If I was on iOS and snuck into the boss screen and bought a vault worth for 2gold a piece then I wouldn't be selling them for less than what I bought them for.

If you saw someone come into your syndicate and donate 1000 uzis then you should KNOW that they aren't legit.

On that whole "GREE's fault for creating a black market" thing... They don't have a problem with the black market. They have a problem with people creating uzis out of thin air and then selling them on that black market.

I heard that a Syn leader got banned for his syn accepting hacked uzis. (I should rephrase that... someone donating hacked uzis to his syn) I would be extremely angry if one of my officers bought uzis by the 1000, but what can I do about it? I can't exactly un-donate them. Removing them is right, but banning someone with no proof that it was their fault is wrong.

GREE is completely justified in removing the hacked items from syndicate banks! Now if they could please continue on this path and take back all the syn bonuses that were bought with Time-Traveled money, that would be great.

montecore
02-12-2014, 08:50 PM
;1197028']LMAO, montecore suck it.

They can do all experimenting before they release an new event.
They should think about how themselves wanted it out of an players perspective.

Once again Gree, fu.

Sucks that your syndicate had their glitched uzis taken away. Actually, its hilarious.

Lulz

BigMama22
03-19-2014, 08:28 PM
How is it exploiting a loophole when there is a whole section of the forum dedicated to trading? My syndicate is missing 2000 uzis. We did manage to trade for 500, but that doesn't explain why we have 2000 missing!

Zippy69
03-20-2014, 05:24 AM
How is it exploiting a loophole when there is a whole section of the forum dedicated to trading? My syndicate is missing 2000 uzis. We did manage to trade for 500, but that doesn't explain why we have 2000 missing!

the loop hole isn't the trading; it's the legitimacy of some of the traders...

did you not notice that some people were advertising UZIs, in their 1000s, about an hour after the new batch started dropping...

physically impossible for some people to earn so many, in such a short time..

unfortunately, legitimate trades/traders are potentially guilty by association, in GREEs eyes at least...

b-w
03-20-2014, 05:32 AM
If they would increase the drop rate then you ruin the blackmarket and problem solved..Your welcome gree

reticlover
03-20-2014, 05:37 AM
If they would increase the drop rate then you ruin the blackmarket and problem solved..Your welcome gree

i agree, we should get 1 uzi for every job finished or 2 hits on npc's and buildings

or make it to where we get usiz from winning fights and robberies