PDA

View Full Version : Am i banned?

rocker21
02-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Today at approximately 5pm est, I went to.finish up with my 100 boss kills. So I thought. When cc load screen was up I got a message which is very disturbing. "There is a problem with your account. Please contact support " a few things I do know. Support takes days or weeks, far longer then I have to get from 90 to the 100 boss kills. Second thing I know, there is no reason why I should be having this issue. My activity isn't outside of the game rules. I am the leader of new world order. Currently pigs world order, since merging with pig farmers last week. I've spent thousands of dollars here, and weeks worth of time helping others succeed, and teaching them the legitimate ways of the game I love. I started this alone and take great pride in the fact that I have helped so many people and made so many great friends. Can somebody please shed some light on this for me. I'll be forever in your debt.

The one, and only
BIGCOUNTRY

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Keep trying to login. Let us know if the issue persists.

Guisseppe17
02-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Keep trying to login. Let us know if the issue persists.
You, sir, could have a career working at GREE customer support.

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 05:37 PM

Lol. Dunno if that's sarcasm or not. That's what I'd be doing though. Try maybe 5 or 6 times over the span of 20 minutes. Then delete the data (if on Android). Try logging in again at that point. If that doesn't work, uninstall & re-install. If on iOS I'd do the 1st step, if to no avail I'd go ahead with the un/re-install & hope for the best.

Unfortunately my email is banned & the mods don't care for me, so I don't think they'd hire me anyways.

APBT
02-11-2014, 05:41 PM
"Your request (#Crime city Issues Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved."

Here you go! I beat them to it!

HenryVIII
02-11-2014, 06:07 PM
"Your account has been banned for: No reason specified."

You forgot to add that, APBT.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
02-11-2014, 06:21 PM

AHAHAHA. Best laugh I've had all day. Well said.

Assault and Flattery
02-11-2014, 06:25 PM
Har har har. You'll have to send in a ticket though.