PDA

View Full Version : One Shot One Kill - Top 25 - Recruiting for Finland

whammo
02-11-2014, 02:27 PM
One Shot One Kill just finished its first war together in Turkey. We finished in the Top 50 with a half full roster.

We are now looking to fill the remainder of our roster for a Top 25 run in Finland. We have picked up a handful of large players but we still have 19 openings.

What you will find with OSOK:

- Well organized group leadership with shared responsibility ( no Hitlers here)
- We finish all events with plenty of time to spare (imagine if we had a full roster!)
- Average stats of 20 million or so
- We donate several billion daily
- Awesome bonuses (maxed defense & regen, most attack)

We are seeking players or groups who can fit right in on our team and score well during WDs.

If this is you... contact me via PM or on the LINE app. My ID is powerbang.

http://www.line.me/en

Buffkin
02-11-2014, 08:01 PM
The faction I was with for several wars was a GREAT group of guys and we had fun. I was hesitant but joined OSOK before the last FLTQ and had the pleasure of seeing them destroy it. We had 28 mains in our first war together and finished top 50. Battles around the clock,an active chat and very Veteran friendly.

whammo
02-11-2014, 08:02 PM
The faction I was with for several wars was a GREAT group of guys and we had fun. I was hesitant but joined OSOK before the last FLTQ and had the pleasure of seeing them destroy it. We had 28 mains in our first war together and finished top 50. Battles around the clock,an active chat and very Veteran friendly.

Very glad to have you buff. Next WD should be epic :)

whammo
02-12-2014, 12:12 AM
Euro bump!

whammo
02-12-2014, 08:19 AM
Merica bump!

whammo
02-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Several awesome recruits welcomed today. Still some space left for you or your small group. The roster is filling out nicely!