PDA

View Full Version : great!!!!

raymondmccabemfc
02-11-2014, 02:16 PM
So I load up crime city and my stats have went from 7mil to 5.5mil, there is no sltq data on the maps and I can't trigger any epic bosses. All I get when I log on is that there is a building and decoration failure and wait for a new data to download. Anybody else had this? Thanks.

Deadwater
02-11-2014, 02:20 PM
And people can't get in, rival lists are messed up, droids having issues activating epic boss etc...

Any mod wanna explain?

raymondmccabemfc
02-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Why don't we all send a ticket to gree.....and wait 5 days for a message asking for your code and name, even though you sent it in the original ticket.

therealbengie
02-11-2014, 02:23 PM
So I load up crime city and my stats have gone from 7mil to 5.5mil, there is no sltq data on the maps and I can't trigger any epic bosses. All I get when I log on is that there is a building and decoration failure and wait for a new data to download. Anybody else had this? Thanks.

you're welcome.

therealbengie
02-11-2014, 02:24 PM
So I load up crime city and my stats have dropped from 7mil to 5.5mil, there is no sltq data on the maps and I can't trigger any epic bosses. All I get when I log on is that there is a building and decoration failure and wait for a new data to download. Anybody else had this? Thanks.

or alternatively.

raymondmccabemfc
02-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Wow your posts make sense.

therealbengie
02-11-2014, 02:34 PM
thanks for your appreciation.

raymondmccabemfc
02-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Sarcasm not appreciation.

therealbengie
02-11-2014, 02:53 PM
so you claim understanding of sarcasm yet you cannot see it?

sister morphine
02-11-2014, 03:04 PM
So I load up crime city and my stats have went from 7mil to 5.5mil, there is no sltq data on the maps and I can't trigger any epic bosses. All I get when I log on is that there is a building and decoration failure and wait for a new data to download. Anybody else had this? Thanks.
Not on CC, but a couple of times I've logged onto Kingdom Age and found my stats halved and two LTBs (and no other buildings) missing from my kingdom. Quitting and reloading brings it back.

SollyLlama
02-11-2014, 03:33 PM
This happens when the game is being updated. After the update, your stats will return.

--Personal Experience

CJ54
02-11-2014, 04:07 PM
This happens when the game is being updated. After the update, your stats will return.

--Personal Experience

Yup. People are just on an old data set, which causes newer items (and their stats) not to display. Get on the new data set by leaving the app open while connected to the internet for like a minute and then closing/reopening.

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Yup. People are just on an old data set, which causes newer items (and their stats) not to display. Get on the new data set by leaving the app open while connected to the internet for like a minute and then closing/reopening.

Exactly CJ, I tried explaining this to these fools but they just wouldn't listen.