PDA

View Full Version : When are you going to fix the android player points problem?

ukkiepuk
02-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Gree, when are you finally gonna fix the android bug that dublicates the first 4 names over and over and over in the syndicate goals point list/boss point hit list?

Its a hell to figure out who actually is helping for android users. Ios doesnt have this problem.

It really sucks!

Bloodlust77
02-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Please fix!

Thanks

kimberleyj
02-11-2014, 04:37 PM
also when are you gonna let us have the update for the ltq?.. i have been waiting days for the update all i get is "updating message" . a bit of advice to people don't remove the game and re download it . i lost my ltb and i lost the weapon you get for hitting 100 bosses. the is too many glitches, the game is no longer playable.

Assault and Flattery
02-11-2014, 04:38 PM
@ukkiepuk Can you send in a ticket for that and include screenshots?

kimberleyj
02-11-2014, 04:41 PM
i sent a ticket but no screenshoots , do i wait for a reply before i send screenshots?. thanks for your quick reply.

edit

wow that was fast , it is now fixed.

djonny88
02-11-2014, 05:09 PM
This stuff happens on all androïds

Wrendrak
02-11-2014, 06:03 PM
That and enemy's defense numbers being cutoff on the attack results screen are two seriously annoying android bugs. You Won! It shows the first 4 digits of their defense and the rest is cutoff by a window edge. Tried dozens of fonts at all sizes and nothing works.

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 10:50 PM
first world problems, stop complaining. In some countries they don't even have phones.

tushy
02-11-2014, 10:55 PM

This must be joke or?
I think now its clear that Gree only test (if they test) its stuff on ios devices. Android is not that important... only 80% market share worldwide...

This bug comes up for month now.

You need a ticket for a bug which are on all android devices?

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Android is not that important...

Agreed, get an iphone like the rest of us!

ukkiepuk
02-12-2014, 02:23 AM

I have send in a ticket about it, months ago. And am sure there are more people who did it, cause it happends on all droid phones.

westside187
02-12-2014, 04:02 AM
cant believe they havnt noticed this all this time!

ohlo-00
02-12-2014, 06:29 AM

I sent request issue to gree few times with screenshot, answer was: they work on it you may be patience. But it was few months ago and still nothing

Dat Guy
02-12-2014, 06:35 AM
Seriously A&F. You all had no idea this had been an ongoing problem for Androind users?

Zippy69
02-12-2014, 08:13 AM
Yep this has been going on in EVERY SINGLE SYNDICATE EVENT!

Whatever the Goal: 1st 4 players to do damage arte shown & then put on constant loop!

Makes it impossible for good Officers like me, who only have access to Android Devices, to follow ALL Members & praise those pulling their weight & remove those along for the Free Ride...

& in Battles. the last 2, sometimes 3 digits missing in the Battle Report, for Opponents Defence has been happening ever since players became Stats Millionaires!

You obviously don't play test on Android, as a 5 year old would have spotted both of these issues months ago!!!

NB: I keep ignoring the requests to Review the Game but I'm getting more tempted to do just that by the day...
& if I do, it will be an honest 'warts n all' review...

tushy
02-12-2014, 10:55 AM
& in Battles. the last 2, sometimes 3 digits missing in the Battle Report, for Opponents Defence has been happening ever since players became Stats Millionaires!

I think you need to open a ticket with a screenshot.... LMFAO :cool:;)

Since some last updates even my inventory lost some items and I cant do some jobs on a map.
Not that is of interest for me but its funny.

Assault and Flattery
02-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Y u gotta be so mean when I try to help fix stuff? =[ I've got QA checking on it.

cditti
02-12-2014, 11:15 AM
I sent in a ticket too and it was closed and the response was to reinstall game..

Assault and Flattery
02-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Just to be clear, you're talking about going to Goals > Syndicate > What is Love? > Contributors?

ukkiepuk
02-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Basiclly every goal event. Now the epic boss and sltq keeps looping he same 4 names over and over. Yes the contributors.

Nighteg
02-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Just to be clear, you're talking about going to Goals > Syndicate > What is Love? > Contributors?

Yes, but not only "What is love". Every single event.

Assault and Flattery
02-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Ok, thanks!

RealTeflonDon
02-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Not to be condescending but, how does that get past QA..?

ILikeTheAbuse
02-12-2014, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the effort, A&F. Truly amazed that you didn't know about this bug. It has been an issue for months.

tushy
02-12-2014, 12:15 PM
If gree is searching for some test persons on android - I would do it.

RealTeflonDon
02-12-2014, 12:17 PM

GREE, I know you hate me, but count me in as well.

Champion24
02-12-2014, 12:53 PM
I.m really looking forward to this being fixed..cheers A&F.

Governer
02-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Please don't forget the defense numbers that are missing during battle screen. Thank you so very much.

polly
02-12-2014, 01:39 PM
We also do not have the new 'invite friends' update on our game,

We also have a lag problem

And we freeze and stop working when trying to look at rivals stats

KlitschkO
02-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Thank God for android Gree solved the problem with forced exits the game once in 10-15 minutes ... and blocking game and automatically restart the phone! may play too quiet now!

Dat Guy
02-12-2014, 02:36 PM

I am not trying to be a D-bag, but you act like this is the first you have ever heard of this. I posted that back in October as have others.

MsTink0514
02-12-2014, 03:52 PM
I sent in a ticket about this weeks ago, and got told that they would pass on the information, but there was no "ETA" as to when it would be fixed. Same story, different ticket lol!

MsTink0514
02-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Oh, and yes, I included screenshots, so someone should know about it

tushy
02-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Thank God for android Gree solved the problem with forced exits the game once in 10-15 minutes ... and blocking game and automatically restart the phone! may play too quiet now!

Not for me. If I search for a guy to attack or rob the first thing is the game need 10 seconds (feels like 5min) to show me the stats of my rival and after 10 or 15 minutes of searching the game crashes.

The next thing is that every map I visit my data memory increases. Why are the maps of my visited rivals beeing saved? Thats nearly 1MB for every map I visit. I got 1 GB of data on my device because of that. I deleted it and everything worked normal.
And now with the new rival list you just have to visit a lot more hoods to get a rival you can beat. Thats a never ending story.

Nuke
02-13-2014, 12:07 AM
Not for me. If I search for a guy to attack or rob the first thing is the game need 10 seconds (feels like 5min) to show me the stats of my rival and after 10 or 15 minutes of searching the game crashes.

The next thing is that every map I visit my data memory increases. Why are the maps of my visited rivals beeing saved? Thats nearly 1MB for every map I visit. I got 1 GB of data on my device because of that. I deleted it and everything worked normal.
And now with the new rival list you just have to visit a lot more hoods to get a rival you can beat. Thats a never ending story.

The same thing happen for me to. I also not able to see more then 4 members on the ltq event it is the same people over and over again.

Ps. The update I got today did not fix anything :(

euroian
02-13-2014, 12:44 AM
The same thing happen for me to. I also not able to see more then 4 members on the ltq event it is the same people over and over again.

Ps. The update I got today did not fix anything :(

Same here no change - no surprise

reticlover
02-13-2014, 01:56 PM
Agreed, get an iphone like the rest of us!

easy, there are a lot of us that prefer android over ios systems.

reticlover
02-13-2014, 02:01 PM

during epic boss, any syndicate LTQ, All syndicate events that you click the little white (i) in the blue circle to view controbutors

Assault and Flattery
02-13-2014, 02:56 PM
There is a fix in the works

Dat Guy
02-13-2014, 06:41 PM
There is a fix in the works

Thanks A&F. Can we expect a fix for the other Android display issue, where we only see the first four digits of our opponents defense?

ILikeTheAbuse
02-13-2014, 10:03 PM
Thanks A&F. Can we expect a fix for the other Android display issue, where we only see the first four digits of our opponents defense?

That's a screen size/resolution/ratio thing... With BlueStacks, using...
HKLM\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\FrameBuffe r\0\"Height/Width"
...you can see all the ways they have the windows organized for different resolutions. There are only so many ways to make a box fit on a screen and still have the numbers inside it them be legible.

Here is 998x560... and the second pic is 998x620

http://i57.tinypic.com/34eyfjk.png

http://i58.tinypic.com/22jb7r.png

Edit... I'll bet you can tell which one I use to buy hideouts.
(yes, I cropped the first pic to cut out my name, and no, the second one isn't cropped at all. That is the difference in the size of the pop-ups compared to the screen.)

tushy
02-13-2014, 10:28 PM
One thing I forgot.

I never get any info window that I got a prize, except I am right now in the game when the prize is generated.

Example:
My LTB finish a level 2 hours ago and I was not in the game -> no info window shown.
My LTB finish a level and I am in the game -> info window shows up.

Sometimes even in the SLTQ no info window is shown and sometimes I got all windows appear one after another.

ILikeTheAbuse
02-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Yes, Android, for the past couple versions, doesn't show pop-ups for some things, like the LTB upgrade, if you aren't in the game when it happens. And while we're on the subject, I'm, on Android only, still fake completing SLTQ jobs 1 kill early. I have to exit and re-enter the game to get the goal to pop back up, and even though I got the pop-up for the prize, it isn't in my inventory until I do the last actual kill on that job... then I get the pop-up again and actually get the prize. If I'm doing an Enforcer job and that happens, no further job will pop up... the entire line of goals will disappear until a restart.

tushy
02-13-2014, 10:49 PM
Yes, Android, for the past couple versions, doesn't show pop-ups for some things, like the LTB upgrade, if you aren't in the game when it happens. And while we're on the subject, I'm, on Android only, still fake completing SLTQ jobs 1 kill early. I have to exit and re-enter the game to get the goal to pop back up, and even though I got the pop-up for the prize, it isn't in my inventory until I do the last actual kill on that job... then I get the pop-up again and actually get the prize. If I'm doing an Enforcer job and that happens, no further job will pop up... the entire line of goals will disappear until a restart.

Confirm...

ILikeTheAbuse
02-13-2014, 11:14 PM
...and on iOS HD, the "Load More Mafia Members... 499 Total, 52 Grunts, 50 Showing", does NOT load more mafia members. I went to look at an old syn friend's stats and I can't get to him.

Dat Guy
02-14-2014, 04:43 AM
Thanks Abuse.

Do you know if that screen size/resolution thing applies to the inventory items as well? We used to only be able to see the first four digits on inventory items as well and Gree somehow fixed that. Now I can go into my inventory and see the full attack/defense of all of my items.

cmbrbb
02-14-2014, 09:19 AM
GREE, I know you hate me, but count me in as well.

I've done beta testing for a lot of software and I enjoy it so it seemed like a good fit so I sent a ticket requesting to be a beta tester. Not sure if anything will come about but well see. Maybe A&F can put a good word in for me!!!

Dat Guy
02-19-2014, 06:35 PM
Friendly bump

Dozer13
02-20-2014, 08:33 AM

Same problem here

Zippy69
02-20-2014, 08:41 AM

@A&F:

you know, a very simple way to fix the failure to display Opponents Full Stats During Battle Events & Fights would be...

to simply switch the positioning in the Report...

So, if I'm attacking Fred; Splash Result screen says You Attacked Fred + Result (Win of Loss)...

THEN OPPONENT'S STATS APPEAR FIRST... followed by mine, cut down, as per existing results...

Because, TBH, I know exactly what MY Stats Are!
The Info I Need, is My Opponents Full (public) Defensive & Offensive Stat...
Then, I couldn't care less, if I only see the 1st 3-4 Digits of My Offense!!!

Surely this would be a simple Fix???