PDA

View Full Version : New Update .

michael133
02-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Anyone get new update ? Everything ok ??

aron
02-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Rival list changed

Dahat002
02-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Rival list changed

Could you elaborate on that? I'm not seeing a change.

Munch on it
02-11-2014, 01:48 PM
I just looked in the add funds/gold part and mine is not showing any options to buy ingame cash anymore and it also only has three options for gold. Vault - 1500, the bank truck one - 650 and the 240 gold one

Edit - ok the add funds/gold option must be playing up as I've just gone back in and the three options for gold written above are now gone but the 110, 50 gold are back aswell as ingame cash purchases

Deadwater
02-11-2014, 01:50 PM
I can't get back into cc

b-w
02-11-2014, 01:50 PM
rivals list is way different for me. Just saw someone 4 mil def above me..that hasn't happened since the change. Just saw another 1.5 mil lower than me so...it's changed for me. We were all even. It's was like a mirror.

b-w
02-11-2014, 01:51 PM
I think it's back like it was. I'm seeing names i haven't seen since the change and everyone is a level or two from me..hmm

b-w
02-11-2014, 01:58 PM
a few refreshes and it's mostly the same as it was this morning. Still being tweaked a bit i guess..

TooFlyRobbie
02-11-2014, 02:22 PM
It's back to normal, nice. Now I can go back and play. But there's no update for the androids yet. When is it coming out, mods?

travisman1
02-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Update on the app store says theres now a friend referral program look on add mafia to look at rewards, and now a donate all option for bricks was the big updates i saw

[INFAMOUS]
02-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Ok, well done fixing the rival list so it shows more than the same 50 people I seen over the past week.

* Does anyone else has this problem when robbing?

When I visit a hood with lets say 40 buildings, 30 contain not stolen cash. When I rob one of those buildings all the other 29 buildings "deletes" the "rob/contains cash" symbol.
So I aint able to rob the buildings that first showed they were loaded.

I heard one other guy who had the same issue since the update.
We both are on iOS.

Muj
02-11-2014, 03:43 PM
;1196332']Ok, well done fixing the rival list so it shows more than the same 50 people I seen over the past week.

When I visit a hood with lets say 40 buildings, 30 contain not stolen cash. When I rob one of those buildings all the other 29 buildings "deletes" the "rob/contains cash" symbol.

We both are on iOS.
Same happened to me.. Not sure why, maybe the guy I was robbing collected his buildings

[INFAMOUS]
02-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Same happened to me.. Not sure why, maybe the guy I was robbing collected his buildings

Doubt it, happened to me at five hoods since update.

Never happened before..

Sammo the Kid
02-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Seems like the same rival list that they changed recently, still stat based. Seeing people from 150 to 180, I'm a 160.

Travers
02-11-2014, 06:49 PM
;1196332']Ok, well done fixing the rival list so it shows more than the same 50 people I seen over the past week.

We both are on iOS.

Same with me, very frustrating. I tested this by going back to my hood and going to the same hood I just robbed and was able to rob one more building. Gree please fix this. Lagging quite a bit now too. IOS as well

offline04
02-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Same issue here with the hood deleting after the third hit.

One more thing I noticed: after the first rob the screen rob again comes up (normal), I hit rob again and it hits a totally different building saying unable to rob. I click again on the initial building and can rob this one again which leads to the resetting of all other buildings which were up for rob.

Kinda weird. A lil more tweaking required...

[INFAMOUS]
02-11-2014, 09:53 PM
They better fix this, cause I'm losing money.

Not that they give a single fock.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-11-2014, 10:03 PM
when you load your "My Mafia" screen and scroll to the bottom where it says load mor mafia members, henchmen have been changed to Grunts.

I also see the rob symbols disappear when robbing.

Cindee429
02-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Robbing will take a long time with only 3 hits before the buildings reset. Also the copy and paste feature of select all when copying a message is no longer there. Just select, copy ., why isn't this tested before put into distribution. The last version didn't have these issues! Come on gree fix this please !

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-11-2014, 10:45 PM
also hearing some issues with the gold buying page.

Munch on it
02-11-2014, 10:49 PM
I've be getting robbed but in the news feed it doesn't say how much they got, like it use to

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 11:01 PM
I've be getting robbed but in the news feed it doesn't say how much they got, like it use to

If you are having trouble working out how much you got robbed use a calculator like everyone else.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-11-2014, 11:19 PM
I've be getting robbed but in the news feed it doesn't say how much they got, like it use toyup. no total showing.

looks like we beta testing.

Munch on it
02-12-2014, 01:24 AM
If you are having trouble working out how much you got robbed use a calculator like everyone else.

Sorry not all of us have all day to check what the buildings pay and what's left

Sepi
02-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Iīve encountered 5-6 times a problem during robberies that you are able to only rob 3 times max. Then the money-icons vanish from buildings and if you try to click the intended building, game tells itīs already robbed. Anyone else having this issue?

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Iīve encountered 5-6 times a problem during robberies that you are able to only rob 3 times max. Then the money-icons vanish from buildings and if you try to click the intended building, game tells itīs already robbed. Anyone else having this issue?yup. gonna be very hard to get good robs with this happening. at first i thought gree was refreshing the hood in real time and the player had collected at the same time i was robbing.

hope gree gets on this one quick-like.

steamboatwilly
02-12-2014, 04:03 AM

That's just friggin stupid!! I should not have to use a calculator to figure how much I was robbed.
I don't have the time to bother with such a in depth process anyway. Gree should have left it alone.

one man gang
02-12-2014, 04:06 AM
yup. gonna be very hard to get good robs with this happening. at first i thought gree was refreshing the hood in real time and the player had collected at the same time i was robbing.

hope gree gets on this one quick-like.

Agreed! I only get one hit in before they dissapear.. It's hard to choose which bank to hit!!! Damn trees

bravo 6 vk
02-12-2014, 04:25 AM

We both are on iOS.
I've been having this issue from a long time on android.

PhantomNine
02-12-2014, 04:26 AM
IOS user. Having the same robbing issue everyone else is having--targets disappear after first hit or "Can't Rob" flash screen appears after first hit and if I hit it a third time I can rob that building but the rest of the targets disappear!

Cindee429
02-12-2014, 07:00 AM
Cannot connect to server now over an hour.. after update.. What's happening gree??

02-12-2014, 09:16 AM
perhaps this is intentional nerf to leeches? Maybe gree wants people to work on their own IPH..

ILikeTheAbuse
02-12-2014, 12:26 PM
use the HD version to bypass the robbing problem.

[INFAMOUS]
02-12-2014, 12:38 PM

HD version? What did I miss?

Haven't seen any HD version on iOS atleast.

Hedley
02-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Cannot connect to server now over an hour.. after update.. What's happening gree??

This... Just this. Please sort it out, yawn.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Looks like the "rob again" button under the fight result screen doesn't work either. I know gree is looking at this stuff. Be nice if they commented.

offline04
02-12-2014, 02:22 PM

Doesn't help, I am on HD.

Cindee429
02-12-2014, 02:34 PM
Has anyone tried deleting the game and reinstalling for the server connection issues?

Guisseppe17
02-12-2014, 03:24 PM
I'm a bit worried about why torgue has been using a calculator if the news feed used to already say how much you rob. What were you doing, dividing the amount you collected by pi?

Jimmon
02-12-2014, 03:45 PM
I am having issues with crime city. When I go to rob, attack, or complete a task I get bumped off of the game. I have been playing for well over a year on an IPAD. Does anyone know any solutions or know what the problem is? TIA