PDA

View Full Version : Raid Notifications

kguittar
02-11-2014, 12:37 PM
Anyone else getting notifications of being raided now instead of the old news reports? I just had my buildings raided an hour and 20 minutes before I could collect them and I got multiple notifications, similar to the ones we get when war starts, about so and so raided me. There is no revenge button so i can't check out who hit me and try to return the favor.

Ticket sent already, just wondering if more people were experiencing this.

Cook Russ
02-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Yes and it's extremely annoying too. I personally couldn't care less if I were attacked or raided, and as someone who is always over-vault, and it's annoying as hell to be holding basically a vibrating machine gun every time someone hits you 12 times.

carl9764
02-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Just had it happen to me too just said check your vault???

kguittar
02-11-2014, 01:05 PM
IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT. I don't know what they're doing but i don't ever recall seeing this on the list of items for them to discuss at their meeting.

2000y2k
02-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Same here plus a few messages saying you lost $ with the amounts missing.

Veccster
02-11-2014, 01:53 PM
I can see that getting annoying...though I don't get raided too often.

Wish they would notify me when a Raid Boss is summoned (android).

GEMH
02-11-2014, 02:01 PM
It would be helpful to the Support Team if you could include screenshots of any mysterious raid notifications you have received, along with your description in any tickets you may send.

kguittar
02-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Thanks GEMH. I posted two screenshots in my ticket so we should be good there. I will update my post when I get an explanation, of course it won't be verbatim due to TOS.

AdamInToronto
02-11-2014, 03:10 PM
The notifications are 'mysterious', at least when viewed via the news feed, because of the use of elipsis to try to make the message shorter.

"Alex raided your The Absolute Towers, and you lost $..."

or

"Your The Absolute Towers got raided, and you lost $854..."

The use of elipsis here is particularly stupid, because the news feed easily supports more than one line of text.

Bourque
02-11-2014, 03:16 PM
A few days ago i lost 10mil 30mins before they were up for collection, i didnt think anything of it until now.

Luuzer
02-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Anyone else getting notifications of being raided now instead of the old news reports? I just had my buildings raided an hour and 20 minutes before I could collect them and I got multiple notifications, similar to the ones we get when war starts, about so and so raided me. There is no revenge button so i can't check out who hit me and try to return the favor.

Ticket sent already, just wondering if more people were experiencing this.

was online during that time and raiding myself when someone hitted me 12x. I got total of 50 messages about it!!! I dont know what is gree testing, but it is madness.

each of those 12+ times :D

Hold the line! *** came, saw, and conqured and took$...
*** put you in triage and snatched $300000! Battle back...
You couldnt fend off an attack from *** and you're out $...

Daviid
02-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Yeah I've gotten some recently