PDA

View Full Version : Winner winner chicken dinner

Maddog11
02-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Born 10-23-2012
Retired 02-11-2014
Maddog's pup was loved by some, hated by more, and feared by none. He was just another electronic profile on a device that exchanged $$ for fake gold. Along the way he made a few friends and considered many of them family and will continue to stay in touch with them over the years. His accomplishments range from fighting in the same faction Umbrella Corp since the very first war, with the one exception of pulling a profile and fighting with a great group of guys in a top 10 faction (KYS)...felt like a duck out of water...Maddog then lead with Digger, the creator of Umbrella corp, their faction to great heights; streaking for 50 wins and 12/12 streaks for multiple battles, with the final battle he fought in Turkey helping lead them to top 50 with the full streak package. The faction did the work, Maddog was just another pup in the litter. Maddog had the pleasure of fighting alongside some of the great legends of the game, Alaska Ken, a great man with a giving heart. Ferr, generous, trustworthy, passionate and compassionate, He taught Maddog to never let them win...Maddog will not be missed by most, his name is not among the greats of the game, but he always had integrity and played the game with passion and respected others.
Farewell

2000y2k
02-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Great. So you felt you needed to write a speech to help you quit the game I see. Is it really that hard to stop playing a game?

Next time you or anyone else wants to stop playing a game please do so without making a thread that is as pointless as asking if an LE building will be released again.

Do yourself a favor and delete your forum profile too.

Luuzer
02-11-2014, 10:31 AM
congrats on beating the game ;)

aBigDek
02-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Your friends at Instructor will miss you and the comradeship you brought to the game. It was an honor to play with you guys! ! Best of luck in your next endeavors. Cheers!

DTA-HOG
02-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Lol. I found your obituary quite humorous. Godspeed my friend...

Apollo13
02-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Hi Maddog Pup,

Thanks for the invite few wars back. We enjoy doing events with you and your team in Umbrella Corp. The boys in Soul Reaper Society / Midnight Zombies will miss you.

SevenO9
02-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Great. So you felt you needed to write a speech to help you quit the game I see. Is it really that hard to stop playing a game?

Next time you or anyone else wants to stop playing a game please do so without making a thread that is as pointless as asking if an LE building will be released again.

In one sentence: I pity you.

To the OP: Godspeed!

2000y2k
02-11-2014, 01:31 PM
In one sentence: I pity you.

To the OP: Godspeed!

Right back at you troll.

Reeee
02-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Born 10-23-2012
Retired 02-11-2014
Maddog's pup was loved by some, hated by more, and feared by none. He was just another electronic profile on a device that exchanged $$ for fake gold. Along the way he made a few friends and considered many of them family and will continue to stay in touch with them over the years. His accomplishments range from fighting in the same faction Umbrella Corp since the very first war, with the one exception of pulling a profile and fighting with a great group of guys in a top 10 faction (KYS)...felt like a duck out of water...Maddog then lead with Digger, the creator of Umbrella corp, their faction to great heights; streaking for 50 wins and 12/12 streaks for multiple battles, with the final battle he fought in Turkey helping lead them to top 50 with the full streak package. The faction did the work, Maddog was just another pup in the litter. Maddog had the pleasure of fighting alongside some of the great legends of the game, Alaska Ken, a great man with a giving heart. Ferr, generous, trustworthy, passionate and compassionate, He taught Maddog to never let them win...Maddog will not be missed by most, his name is not among the greats of the game, but he always had integrity and played the game with passion and respected others.
Farewell

Thanks again md, what a great time and honor to battle along your side! You have learned me and so many others so much, now its time to continue what has been started and let the spirit live on!

Thanks and enjoy the sleep during war weekends ;) stop by anytime you know where to find us

CDR Shepard
02-11-2014, 01:36 PM

So you are mad because you think this is a pointless thread, but then to conquer it you spit absolute trolling hate? Bravo on your great form troll.

I for one know Maddog, and spent many WDs talking to one another. Good player, great person. Good luck with life. I will see you on GM.

2000y2k
02-11-2014, 01:46 PM
So you are mad because you think this is a pointless thread, but then to conquer it you spit absolute trolling hate? Bravo on your great form troll.

I for one know Maddog, and spent many WDs talking to one another. Good player, great person. Good luck with life. I will see you on GM.

Not mad just waiting for your I won thread.

Kennetth
02-11-2014, 01:50 PM

Don't you have some funeral you're supposed to be picketing at you hater? Veterans of this war have the right to make a retirement speech considering their retirement is usually driven by the broken system. Delete yourself and troll elsewhere.

Mr. Artois
02-11-2014, 02:26 PM
Congrats on winning the game bro 👍

2000y2k
02-11-2014, 02:37 PM
You won & beat the game!!!!

Maddog's Wife
02-11-2014, 02:38 PM
I can think of quite a few that will miss you TONS...and are hatching plans to keep you in. :) it has been quite an adventure, and I know you will enjoy your free time. You and Diggity were great leaders and kept us in line and chewed us up when we acted silly or idiotic, picked us up and dusted us off when we fell on our faces. You went all in, and lead the way into the pixelated fray of battle and event (after event after event). We will definitely miss you. And while Umbrella will miss the countless vault purchases.....the doghouse can now be remodeled with your extra time and resources.😂 You are a good dog, sir. It's been an honor to be a part of your MW family. 😁

Paulangie25
02-11-2014, 02:48 PM

Do yourself a favor and delete your forum profile too. so what's the prob with releasing buildings again some people started after some buildings came out and also are you scared of a bit of completion afraid that someone else might take you over also you go maddog you go for it you were a star

whammo
02-11-2014, 02:58 PM
See ya later Maddog. Best wishes to you!

~PB

Dirty Mind
02-11-2014, 04:39 PM
hmmmm I gotta take 2000y2k's side on this one. These threads are an annoying and pitiful cry for attention. you post that you quit and keep coming back to read all the 'good lucks' and 'we'll miss you's'. Now I'll come back and read all your hatred, I kind of like it.

MadAtWorld
02-11-2014, 04:51 PM
hmmmm I gotta take 2000y2k's side on this one. These threads are an annoying and pitiful cry for attention. you post that you quit and keep coming back to read all the 'good lucks' and 'we'll miss you's'. Now I'll come back and read all your hatred, I kind of like it.

I wonder if they would annoy you so much if you didn't just stop reading and move on the second you saw what the thread was about? Obviously there are people here who don't feel that way. So, IMHO, if you're not a fan of farewell threads, don't read them. It's like other people's mail: if it's not addressed to you, don't open it.

Dirty Mind
02-11-2014, 05:37 PM
I wonder if they would annoy you so much if you didn't just stop reading and move on the second you saw what the thread was about? Obviously there are people here who don't feel that way. So, IMHO, if you're not a fan of farewell threads, don't read them. It's like other people's mail: if it's not addressed to you, don't open it.
let me see if I read this right. would they annoy me if I DIDNT stop reading them? Yes. Next?

pablodiablo696996
02-11-2014, 07:01 PM
And i get banned for spam....WTF lmao

CDR Shepard
02-11-2014, 07:55 PM

Its a forum. You get the bad with the good. Good and bad being opinionated. Part of a game forum. If he keeps coming back to forum for that who cares? Its as silly to you as you posting your opinion in here is to me. Why waste the time? I think that's the true cry for attention imho...

MadAtWorld
02-11-2014, 08:20 PM
let me see if I read this right. would they annoy me if I DIDNT stop reading them? Yes. Next?

Lmao. That one actually cracked me up. You're so annoyed about this thread you're STILL reading it!

Delicious
02-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Maddog, come back!