PDA

View Full Version : Folder Drop Rate Still Broken! wake up gree!

FromAfar
02-11-2014, 09:21 AM
i spent about 14hrs / ~5k of energy the last 2 days, and 0 folders.

gree, you need to fix this and stop burying your heads in the sand.

gree. do you guys play? have you tried to get the folders? get on your account and see what it takes to get 10.

i see this rate across 3 different accounts, so writing it off as ok is wrong! it is broken. fix it!

Asto
02-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Erm, nope. Collected 14 folders in almost 24 hours

Luuzer
02-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Erm, nope. Collected 14 folders in almost 24 hours

lucky U then :D I got whole 2 folders with 5240 energy (8x655 hits on very high level map boss)

Asto
02-11-2014, 10:49 AM
lucky U then :D I got whole 2 folders with 5240 energy (8x655 hits on very high level map boss)
Suppose it was pretty lucky lol. I don't really know how frustrating it is, because I always seem to be able to find folders somehow. I had a few problems 3 days ago, but found a good target that give good drops so my problems were addressed

Monteverdi
02-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Suppose it was pretty lucky lol. I don't really know how frustrating it is, because I always seem to be able to find folders somehow. I had a few problems 3 days ago, but found a good target that give good drops so my problems were addressed

Instead of mocking why don't you tell us then what target supposedly has a good drop rate...

2MblaZ
02-11-2014, 11:06 AM
it's not broken, why? it's simply the same = 1 folder in 24hrs - i'd call it the usual.

MadAtWorld
02-11-2014, 01:09 PM
The "sweet" target is different for everyone and there seem to be several each on different maps. At least, that's the thought from ppl in our faction. You tap around like a blind person looking for your dropped coins and eventually you find him. I just finished up 3k energy after having found my guy yesterday. I got 6. Better than before. But, keep in mind that instead of changing the drop rate, Gree at least gave you nearly 2 weeks to look instead of 2 days. So, just stay busy.

qwertyguy
02-11-2014, 01:15 PM
I started to get a half way decent drop rate. I hope the drop rate really is as bad as some on this thread suggest. That way Gree can supply me with more folders. It would at least make up for being short changed the last 2 cycles. But I guess I've been lucky so far. No complaints on my part THIS TIME.

FromAfar
02-12-2014, 12:22 AM
HELLO GREE!

another 21 hrs of energy (7k+) expended across 3 accounts... 1 folder!

so, the average is just about 1 folder per day?????? really???? how many days until the next raid boss? and @ 1 folder per day.. really?

cj, tardo, sirius, someone, all you you gree guys!!! you need to look into this. i can only take you silence as an insult, and "shuddup and spend gold!"

denial is not a customer support strategy. oh wait... it is @ GREE!!!! You guys have proven it repeatedly. and again!

Richard79
02-12-2014, 12:26 AM
The drop rate was good till the crates came out and since then iv not had a single folder drop

rookstar
02-12-2014, 01:33 AM
The drop rate was good till the crates came out and since then iv not had a single folder drop yup same for me

Adm.J
02-12-2014, 02:07 AM
Drop rates are all over the place. On one account I got 6 off of a single map. On another account I've gotten a total of 2 since it started. No one target or one map is magically better than any other. Like opening crates, I went from 1 EMP to 6 in 8 hours, yet have one account with only a single EMP.

Luuzer
02-12-2014, 11:09 AM
8000 energy spent today and approx 3 folders :)

Web323
02-12-2014, 11:25 AM
7500 today and 12 folders

Tardavic
02-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Hey guys, the drop rate has already been addressed a few times already within this community.

The drop rate should currently be working as intended, and has been increased a couple of times already.

If we get any other updates or changes in the drop rate, we will let you know. Thanks!!

Cre8ivPwr
02-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Sorry Tardavic, but if the drop rates are "working as intended", it is clearly GREE's goal to make anyone who wants to finish the event use gold to do so. I don't care how many members you have or how active they are, there is no way to finish this event with the current drop rate without gold. Which is fine, GREE is a business and exists to make money, but don't feed us lies about the folder being high enough that gold is not required.

- Cre

Luuzer
02-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Hey guys, the drop rate has already been addressed a few times already within this community.

The drop rate should currently be working as intended, and has been increased a couple of times already.

If we get any other updates or changes in the drop rate, we will let you know. Thanks!!

so 2500-4000 energy per folder is OK drop rate? Just want to get confirmation :)

2MblaZ
02-12-2014, 01:07 PM

With all due respect - 'as intended' you mean as in one of the meeting to decide to squeeze the living life out of players?... lol

On a serious note - if you make it so that ok, maybe several refills would make it achievable - more players would use gold = in the end of massive numbers using would translate to more profits for you as opposed to MASSIVE gold requirement simply encourages more people to simply OPT OUT of event earlier without spending even a bit of gold - just think about it in your next 'make more money for corporate' meet, they should get it too and would mean more fun for players that inevitably translates into more $ to meet corporate goals.

FromAfar
02-12-2014, 03:57 PM
so, what is the expected drop rate per 1000 energy?

if you have posted this, please place a link.

i must call BS on your explanation. "as intended" is insufficient. if you think it is sufficient, just turn it off completely and be honest. you want to play, you pay. you buy gold. have a nice day.

but do no insult the customers with weak statements!

your actions, AGAIN! insult your customer.

as a challenge to you, i suggest you get 40 accounts, make them a faction and see if you get anywhere near enough to make it through the 2 lower and partial prestige in the contest without gold.

i'll bet you that you can not.

FromAfar
02-12-2014, 04:03 PM
oh, and tardo, by the way, your note here says you were wrong about the correctness of your thoughts a few times already. you say you adjusted it a couple of times already. YOU'RE STILL WRONG!

Richard79
02-13-2014, 02:22 AM
Mods im sorry but the drop rate is foobar again, ive had 1 folder drop since the start of the crate event and ive used close to 70k in energy!!!!!

Hellish
02-13-2014, 02:57 AM
Seems to be working well for my faction members.

Richard79
02-13-2014, 03:58 AM
Mods im sorry but the drop rate is foobar again, ive had 1 folder drop since the start of the crate event and ive used close to 70k in energy!!!!!

Oh amd just so you know im on android but on the up side i have 600+ crates just sucks i cant change these for folders!!!!

azgrunge
02-13-2014, 07:06 AM
... it is clearly GREE's goal to make anyone who wants to finish the event use gold to do so........don't feed us lies about the folder being high enough that gold is not required.

- Cre

Yes and Yes. But, so, don't finish the event. I don't as I don't spend the gold.

weetoddid
02-13-2014, 07:44 AM
It's not broken. 1 folder = 1 gold (or isi it 5 ... I forget if it's MW or CC that has the ripoff flag activated) after you've blown the bulk of your free ones on the 100 att / 89 def items dropped by the level 50 and under raid bosses.

It's economics. Crap drop rate = mucho moolah for GREE. It is 100% intentional.

Dazzj10
02-13-2014, 11:55 AM
Since it started I have dropped 3 folders on my android and use probably over 20k energy but not had a single folder on my 2 iOS and probably used 35k energy

CJ54
02-13-2014, 01:47 PM
Guys. Higher-energy jobs have a better drop rate. Always have, we've mentioned it on the forums more than once. We increased *all* the drop rates, but it is still true that higher-energy jobs have a much better drop rate. So if you're farming for folders on a level-one map job, well... yeah, your drop rate is going to be not great. That's why there are differing opinions about this right now; you're all doing different jobs.

It's not info that I can share directly, but I'm sure a group of community-minded enterprising somebodies could investigate and put together a list of the best energy cost to folder return rate.

Hupernikomen
02-13-2014, 02:43 PM
Thanks CJ54. You can pm that list I promise not to post it.

Is there any plans to make the pvp drop folders in the future?

Luuzer
02-18-2014, 09:58 AM
Guys. Higher-energy jobs have a better drop rate. Always have, we've mentioned it on the forums more than once. We increased *all* the drop rates, but it is still true that higher-energy jobs have a much better drop rate. So if you're farming for folders on a level-one map job, well... yeah, your drop rate is going to be not great. That's why there are differing opinions about this right now; you're all doing different jobs.

It's not info that I can share directly, but I'm sure a group of community-minded enterprising somebodies could investigate and put together a list of the best energy cost to folder return rate.

like I said:

so 2500-4000 energy per folder is OK drop rate? Just want to get confirmation :)

and that is on very high level maps that require 600-1000 energy per hit

Nithyan
02-18-2014, 10:38 AM
Selling banshee intel folders

10M a folder.

PM me if interested.