PDA

View Full Version : com·mu·ni·ca·tion - noun - \kə-ˌmyü-nə-ˈkā-shən\

Lys
02-11-2014, 08:07 AM
"the act or process of using words, sounds, signs, or behaviors to express or exchange information or to express your ideas, thoughts, feelings, etc., to someone else"

Source - http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/communication

Take a page from Merriam Webster, GREE, it's good stuff. A thorough lack of communication is killing us. Last Boss type event, we were thoroughly surprised (and extremely happy) to see that damage was finally calculated based off boosted attack. You had more people willing to spend to get through the event, and some people believed you were setting a precedent. Had some okay communicating going on, nothing too impressive, but passable. Then, wartime came around, and another step forward and some communicating happened. Again, another nice step forward.

So now, the past three LTQs, including the Raid Boss... Terrible, almost no communication, the only post I can recall seeing in this timeframe from a GREE representative was from CJ when they oopsed the Raid Boss a bit early.

I could get into the complete and utter disaster that this Raid Boss' unveiling was, but there are already more than enough threads pointing out the obvious at how GREE has utterly failed in this event and the sheer loss of revenue that will be experienced as a result.

We need better communication. Period. End of story. This is inexcusable.

One last time, to hammer in my point.

Full Definition of COMMUNICATION

: an act or instance of transmitting
a : information transmitted or conveyed
b : a verbal or written message
a : a process by which information is exchanged between individuals through a common system of symbols, signs, or behavior <the function of pheromones in insect communication>; also : exchange of information
b : personal rapport <a lack of communication between old and young persons>
plural
a : a system (as of telephones) for transmitting or exchanging information
b : a system of routes for moving troops, supplies, and vehicles
c : personnel engaged in transmitting or exchanging information
plural but sing or plural in constr
a : a technique for expressing ideas effectively (as in speech)
b : the technology of the transmission of information (as by print or telecommunication)