PDA

View Full Version : We need to talk about valour

Spazer
02-10-2014, 11:51 PM
A lot of people have many valours (over 2 million) and they are absolutely useless to everyone. Wouldn't it be awesome if could exchange valours to into in game cash or golds? I am only suggesting an idea and I am sure some people will find it unfair because they might have spent all their valours. But lets just see what everyone else says first. :)

Happy Chinese New Year (I know I am saying this little bit late). Gong hei fat choi.

JDub
02-11-2014, 01:22 AM
If 2m is a lot then where do I fall with 9m?

I figure some day they will add something for valor and I'll be on top of what ever it is in no time.

williswho
02-11-2014, 02:17 AM
Lets talk about sex baby. Lets talk about you and me?

I am a cow!
02-11-2014, 02:40 AM
It's gong xi fa cai

Greg76
02-11-2014, 03:26 AM
Make valor worth something, everyone can earn it with raids and fights. Lets do something with it please.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-11-2014, 03:40 AM
I don't know if we should talk behind Valor's back like this.

What do you want to say about him.

he's big...fat...lazy...good for nothing, useless?

I AGREE!

VALOR, now listen to us. You are a good for nothing, big, fat, lazy & useless.

I am sick and tired of carrying you around everywhere. You used to look good once, now you just sit there like a fat sloth.

That told him.

iamnasty
02-11-2014, 06:36 AM
If 2m is a lot then where do I fall with 9m?

I figure some day they will add something for valor and I'll be on top of what ever it is in no time.

Wow 9m, lost count mine and not sure if it's still exist !!! :D

Mark-1
02-11-2014, 06:50 AM
Valor has been useless for some time. The units you can buy with valor, the best value being those awarded from rank, have been made irrelevant by stat inflation. Gree needs to do something with valor. If there is a plan being developed, why not have an intermediate step of increasing the value of the rank valor units. Make them worth while. If that creates more issues, then just add stronger valor units to the store.

HayeZeus
02-11-2014, 07:18 AM
Lets talk about sex baby. Lets talk about you and me?

Color Me Bad. I still have that tape somewhere in a box lol

Spazer
02-11-2014, 09:36 PM
seriously guys, don't you want your valour to be worth something?

whammo
02-11-2014, 10:15 PM
We've got players with well over 10 million valor lol. It's awesome stuff!