PDA

View Full Version : Arctic mining rig

Starage
02-10-2014, 10:51 PM
So is gree going to bring back this building?
New players never got a chance to get it.

2000y2k
02-10-2014, 11:17 PM
No. They have said over and over that old Limited Edition (LE) buildings will never return.

Never ever. Never ever. Never.

Add that to your list of Quotes.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Not according to their most recent statement. It wasn't 'never'.

KingDante!
02-10-2014, 11:26 PM
No.

End of thread.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-10-2014, 11:27 PM
So is gree going to bring back this building?
New players never got a chance to get it.
Sorry. GREE said that they won't release old LE buildings. Maybe in the future though ( I doubt it ).

Starage
02-10-2014, 11:27 PM
Just have to wait and see then.
Never say never.

iamnasty
02-11-2014, 01:39 AM
yep, old LE buildings are not safe and it might collapse anytime :D

williswho
02-11-2014, 02:16 AM
Yes. They will.

Cost will be $200,000,000 and it will be released within the next two days. Well worth being overvault for!

JDub
02-11-2014, 04:36 AM
Why do these entitled little kid threads keep popping up?

"I want what others have that have played longer and/or harder then me to get."

If you wanted it you should have been here when it was offered. The only way it would be fair to offer it again is if you allow those who alread bought them to buy 2 more. But then people would complain that they want 4 of them too.

Once you have played for a while you will understand how pathetic these threads sound to us vetran players.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-11-2014, 06:20 AM
He just asked a question JDubs. I don't see any harm done in what he asked and he shouldn't be criticised for what others may or may not have said in the past. We don't need to worry ourselves over questions.

If they want to ask a question they should be just as entitled to ask it as you or I are to ask questions.

A little over-reaction don't you think?

I don't think playing hard was a pre-requisite as I recall to obtain buildings.

There will always be newer bigger and better.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
02-11-2014, 06:26 AM

If you wanted it you should have been here when it was offered. The only way it would be fair to offer it again is if you allow those who alread bought them to buy 2 more. But then people would complain that they want 4 of them too.

Once you have played for a while you will understand how pathetic these threads sound to us vetran players.

Hey dude! I think it's time for your docs to up your meds.

sjekkie
02-11-2014, 06:44 AM
100% agree with you JDub

HayeZeus
02-11-2014, 07:17 AM
Actually GREE said in a previous thread that they are not ruling out the return of old LE buildings. Doubtful that it will happen, but they did not say that it would never happen.

Ghost-12
02-11-2014, 07:44 AM

-I`ve once asked for this buildings that i didn't had the chance of getting when they were released due to not knowing about the game back then (but i understand the meaning of LIMITED)... I believe people come here to get information including asking questions that maybe to You sound stupid. Probably because 1 you already have them or
2 you have read the same question previously...
If 1 and 2 describe you , then all you need to do is ignore this thread and let a mod
answer his question. After all this is GREE`s forum!

Oh and a question, If GREE allows this to happen how is that impacting the way
you play YOUR game? Wouldn't it be better for you to find better targets Raid?
Oh and just to be clear he is not asking or claiming anything for free, he wants to pay for them just like you did.

Grizz875
02-11-2014, 08:00 AM
I don't have an amr, don't care either way if they ever release the old buildings again. I would love to see a modern equivalent though. Something that costs 500mil - 1 bil base price

Asto
02-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Gree will never bring back a past LTB anytime soon, but what they could do is bring out a building with similar costs, (including similar upgrades) and similar payouts (hint hint hint)

HayeZeus
02-11-2014, 09:41 AM
I just hope the next LE is something that would be a challenge for most people to get. You know, make us work for something Gree. Give this game SOME element of strategy where hard work pays off....

Who cares if weaker/newer players can't get the building. You don't make any money off of these things anyway. Needs to be at least $250 million to buy

Luuzer
02-11-2014, 10:28 AM
I just hope the next LE is something that would be a challenge for most people to get. You know, make us work for something Gree. Give this game SOME element of strategy where hard work pays off....

Who cares if weaker/newer players can't get the building. You don't make any money off of these things anyway. Needs to be at least $250 million to buy

I was waiting for 2 year anni building to be something like that and then regular LTE-s for weaker peoplel and those who just started...unfortunately it never happened :(

JDub
02-11-2014, 10:37 PM
-I`ve once asked for this buildings that i didn't had the chance of getting when they were released due to not knowing about the game back then (but i understand the meaning of LIMITED)... I believe people come here to get information including asking questions that maybe to You sound stupid. Probably because 1 you already have them or
2 you have read the same question previously...
If 1 and 2 describe you , then all you need to do is ignore this thread and let a mod
answer his question. After all this is GREE`s forum!

Oh and a question, If GREE allows this to happen how is that impacting the way
you play YOUR game? Wouldn't it be better for you to find better targets Raid?
Oh and just to be clear he is not asking or claiming anything for free, he wants to pay for them just like you did.

If my responce sounds harsh its because I see these threads pop up all the time. I can over look a lot of the repeat threads but this type bother me because in the building is called a LIMITED TIME building. By simply knowing that part I know the building will only be available for a limited time. Why even ask?

To answer your question, no I don't have it. It came out just before I started playing. Would I like to have another set of Limited buildings pumping out cash? Sure, who wouldn't? Thats why I buy the LTBs being released at this point in the game (Not that the current one is much good).

I still stand buy my original statement. If he wanted it he should have been playing when it was released. And yes I say that knowing that I fall into the same situation but then again I can see its a limited building and know better then to ask what the words limited time mean.

Cosmic Trigger: People with common sence arnt the ones that need drugs. I'm sure your doctor tells you different when he writes your script but he is just trying to make you feel better.

D1E Luke
02-12-2014, 05:28 AM
I don't think they should bring back the same building. They could make ones that have a similar outcome.

Tardavic
02-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Hey guys, just to let you know that this has been discussed before and like all other suggestions and feedback, this too has been taking into consideration.

I cannot give you a yes or no at this time as whether any of the older LE buildings would be brought back, but if we know more we will gladly keep you posted!!

Thanks!

Luuzer
02-12-2014, 12:07 PM
Hey guys, just to let you know that this has been discussed before and like all other suggestions and feedback, this too has been taking into consideration.

I cannot give you a yes or no at this time as whether any of the older LE buildings would be brought back, but if we know more we will gladly keep you posted!!

Thanks!

can U make and extra limited building in addition...a late 2 year anny building. Costing 500 mil lvl 1 or so? Can be run together with current limited building that is cheap anyway :D

DuB
02-12-2014, 01:55 PM
If they bring it back, they better let me get two more.