PDA

View Full Version : Tired of being Tired of running around like a chikin with head cut-off ?!?

2MblaZ
02-10-2014, 09:13 PM
:cool:

VERY small and exclusive faction of friends all formerly having tapped actively in top 10-50 factions and now just here for the heck of it, but being the few and the proud need sometimes more tappers for fun who like this game, but hate what developers did to it and deliberately continue doing.

Here's what we got:

Health Regen : MAX
Ground Attack : MAX
Infantry Attack : MAX
Infantry Defense : MAX
Ground Defense : MAX
Air Defense : MAX
Air Attack : MAX
Sea Defense : MAX
Sea Attack : MAX
Building Defense : MAX
Building Output : MAX
Guild Increase : NONE [20 slots is good number so far]

Here's what we need from you: NOTHING

Well, not exactly - at least not your money. Ideally [but NOT necessarily] you're under lvl 50-123.5 with at least ~2m stats, but would exercise other prospects if you possess the right attitude [THE most important aspect for us!] to this game ;]

No need to keep gazelle intensity, but keep checking regularly on GROUPME on what's happening and how we attack certain event [sometimes we just snooze], we use logic, if it's ridiculous, we sit it out, if it's worth it - we make a run at it.

NO Gold requirements - use at your discretion, if you njoy tapjoy and do a refill here and there - good enough, if you purchase small amounts - good enough - all up to you.

WD - we like active participants but no WD pts requirements at ALL - we in it just for fun and like breaking whale streaking teams when they happily snooze when meet a team anywhere 1000-4000 ranged atm and then get burned [of course, they proudly never admit such ever occured lmao], get our small streaks, but never bust balls to stay up 72hrs - we all got lives. As a matter of fact, you may sometimes be asked to NOT score as we use our strategy.

Well? Wadayasay? ^_^

P.S. i'm not on 24/7 so if you're not on hot coal - leave me a message telling why you'd be interested and I'll get back to you during my next check-in on this. If you're on hot coal - means you didn;t read anything or didn't catch the drift - Bzzzt with 2kV jolt rite in ur nutz! :P

2MblaZ
02-11-2014, 07:34 AM
you guys are awesome, follow directions, well, but forget to tell me why is it you think you'd be a fit in our specific cru? :)

2MblaZ
02-11-2014, 09:34 AM
no, we don't need your 35 players who are dead, we need just a few semi-active ones who occasionally show life and spurt, but then live normal lives as those with ab-normal ones are typically within top 10-75 and continue feeding the dragon -_-

2MblaZ
02-11-2014, 12:33 PM
no pressure, no pressure, figure out your old faction demands/pressure and attitudes - compare to fun relaxed but still playing cos we LIKE this game, maybe you got a sound buddy who's equally tired of GREEdsht thrown at us - come join, let's just have fun and stay relaxed - exactly how this game should be played! ;]

2MblaZ
02-11-2014, 06:20 PM
all maxed, no donations needed, don't worry, go get your all buildings updated and play ;]

2MblaZ
02-12-2014, 07:32 AM
thanks for all applicants, please read and apply if you wanna play laid back, not causing havoc and following 100% developer's plan to strip you out of every penny! lol

2MblaZ
02-12-2014, 01:39 PM
sneaky, cunning and laid back - Woof!

2MblaZ
02-14-2014, 10:20 AM
bumpity bump! we rolling!