PDA

View Full Version : Face the facts

Belle_B
02-10-2014, 04:17 PM
This game is all about spending!!!!! This is one example of Many GREE tactics, you guys wonder about crazy matchups this is the GREE way!!
Your faction is doing good you getting wins the team is all hyped ,(look we are at top 150) then here it's comes you start getting crazy matchups and start losing the lead. So everyone is pissed off sending in tickets like crazy ,
Then after let's say 3 battles lost next battle great match up u have lost the lead so gold spenders start spending to get caught up .Boom it happens again The GREE WAY !!!!!!damm let's spend more Money to get caught up
Pathos game is just like a slot machine game it's gambling u are chasing the grand prize
for you people who can afford to spend money to be on top good for you you spent the money that's required to be there for people just play for fun and because of friendship have great time don't stress on FLTQs this game is requiring to much time for people who have lives Join a faction that don't care about spending gold completing these events HAVE FUN or just Quit or pic up your PS3 or XBox

DTA-HOG
02-10-2014, 04:21 PM
You don't have to spend that much money to be in top 150. Top 25 costs $30 if you are wise. That's a dinner at tgi Fridays and will be pooped out the following day. Top25 prize will be with you for life.

HayeZeus
02-10-2014, 04:21 PM
all of my questions have now been answered

CJ54
02-10-2014, 04:22 PM
This game is all about spending!!!!! This is one example of Many GREE tactics, you guys wonder about crazy matchups this is the GREE way!!
Your faction is doing good you getting wins the team is all hyped ,(look we are at top 150) then here it's comes you start getting crazy matchups and start losing the lead. So everyone is pissed off sending in tickets like crazy ,
Then after let's say 3 battles lost next battle great match up u have lost the lead so gold spenders start spending to get caught up .Boom it happens again The GREE WAY !!!!!!damm let's spend more Money to get caught up
Pathos game is just like a slot machine game it's gambling u are chasing the grand prize
for you people who can afford to spend money to be on top good for you you spent the money that's required to be there for people just play for fun and because of friendship have great time don't stress on FLTQs this game is requiring to much time for people who have lives Join a faction that don't care about spending gold completing these events HAVE FUN or just Quit or pic up your PS3 or XBox

There's STILL nothing in the matching algorithm that sets people up for a loss by pairing them with a powerful team. It is STILL just based on the closest people to you who are currently declared in the system and not in wars. We actually tested out some changes in KA's war event (which works similarly to Modern War's) that would have reduced the times this does happen, but we had to pull the code since it didn't have all the bugs ironed out yet.

EDIT: Point is, we want this to happen less, ideally, not more.

alphakennybody
02-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Can we get a update on droid, and their issues, please?

CJ54
02-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Can we get a update on droid, and their issues, please?

Yes, on the condition that you stop posting requests for information in unrelated threads just because a mod posted in it (and frankly, if people are going to do that I'd at least prefer they be specific about what issues exactly that they mean). I'll go check the other threads.

Belle_B
02-10-2014, 04:54 PM
I had tested the stat matchup with a factions that has not been active not active with one LLP lvl 9 22136Attack no def leader status 24837def got 4 wins then started get the crazy matchup I was put up against higher lvls 40 and 50 with 40 with 42k def

alphakennybody
02-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Yes, on the condition that you stop posting requests for information in unrelated threads just because a mod posted in it (and frankly, if people are going to do that I'd at least prefer they be specific about what issues exactly that they mean). I'll go check the other threads.
What other issue could I be talking about other than the most current one with droid, and I have asked for a update several times IN THAT RELATED THREAD but no response from any mod, so I reach out to anywhere you guys randomly appear for help, and the last response was more than 48hrs, since you're being frank, and to be specific the droid issue where we cannot attack again, we have to refind targets after hits, and PA's counting for one normal hit.

Socks
02-10-2014, 06:39 PM
There's STILL nothing in the matching algorithm that sets people up for a loss by pairing them with a powerful team. It is STILL just based on the closest people to you who are currently declared in the system and not in wars. We actually tested out some changes in KA's war event (which works similarly to Modern War's) that would have reduced the times this does happen, but we had to pull the code since it didn't have all the bugs ironed out yet.

I don't believe this for a second. The matchups we had this weekend were absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how a team of two, each one 20 million a/d, is going to allow our team, average about 800k/800k, be competitive. Yet we matched up numerous times with this scenario. It's just bogus- if your devs don't know this then they aren't doing their jobs.

bjkain3000
02-10-2014, 06:50 PM

Thank you! I noticed a huge difference this war vs last. Last war we had 3 people sell off their account and quit after getting matched up w/ nonstop streaker factions that had less member #s and high un-hittable stats. This war we ran across many factions just like our own. We had a fair opportunity to win against every faction we were matched up this war. Thank you again and good work.

Rough Neck
02-10-2014, 06:51 PM
You WHINE coz you've lost, you did read and commented in that winner's thread !!!

I call shenanigans.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83034-Undefeated-weekend!!-%29

socomloser
02-10-2014, 06:52 PM
I actually think match up was ton better than last we made top 150 I think luck of the draw buddy sorry we took your spot:)

Thumpr
02-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Our match ups were...well...I dunno. We finished in the 500-750 range, but our win/loss was something like 6/18. Only hit a few streak teams, but for the vast majority of the teams we came up against, the opponents were just out of reach of the bulk of our team.

J V
02-10-2014, 07:20 PM
I have to agree CJ54 we didn't have any tough match ups on battles to complete streaks! All of our tough match ups were near begining or middle. You just had bad luck on your draw! Those tough teams have to get matched with someone, unfortunate that it happened to you. It happened to us twice two wars ago, but it is random, they make plenty of money without pissing off their high paying customers!

BIG DH
02-10-2014, 07:50 PM
This is nothing new, if they gave everyone easy match ups that they could win we'd all be stuck on declared for 73hrs and no wars would be fought. So I'm sure it's just you.

THING
02-10-2014, 08:18 PM

Ok CJ, he didn't have to say it and I knew what he meant. He's talking about the android bug when attacking someone in war the screen would reset to the top. You notified everyone before war about this bug. Sheesh go easy on him dude.

2MblaZ
02-10-2014, 08:49 PM
I don't believe this for a second. The matchups we had this weekend were absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how a team of two, each one 20 million a/d, is going to allow our team, average about 800k/800k, be competitive. Yet we matched up numerous times with this scenario. It's just bogus- if your devs don't know this then they aren't doing their jobs.

This war was much fairer, no whining plz if you get OCCASIONALLY matched with whale team - this is still war, you can't ask for WEAK team each time - there's many a strategy to beat streaking whales who wish to stay lo pts and not face other whales, just use them, and what a joy when whales see team beat them outa nowhere some... 1000 seats below them lmao - priceless!!

Remember - one of the factors is to be matched fairly quickly with CURRENTLY DECLARING TEAM = yes, you MAY get matched with not so fair one, otherwise another whining threads like 'ohmg it takes 3+ mins to get matched i gotta P...' start popping up all over the place

tayyib
02-10-2014, 09:15 PM
This time matches were much fairer.

MadAtWorld
02-10-2014, 09:37 PM

It's called math. Let me see... 2 guys with 20m stats is the same as 20 guys with 1m stats. Overall. So you want to complain that's not fair because you have no targets. Grab a pencil, this is a hard one. If both guys are on, they are going to get a MAX (never happens) of 450 points per hit. So, their team max is 900. Your guys can only hit CC, which despite popular opinion actually IS a target. That is a MAX of 80 points per hit, (I think? been a while) and you come pretty close to max each time. If only half of your team is on at a time 10 and hitting CC then your max is 800. But smart teams figure a way to handle emergency situations. Call in just 2 more and you now have a Max of 960. Throw in there laws of probability which say their points will be closer to 250 and yours 75 and you don't even need the two extra guys. Your frustration at having to take the low road doesn't equal unfair. You think the guy with 20m stats thinks it's fair that a bunch of 1m accounts just kicked his butt?

azgrunge
02-11-2014, 08:25 AM
It's called math. Let me see... 2 guys with 20m stats is the same as 20 guys with 1m stats. ,,,,,,,, You think the guy with 20m stats thinks it's fair that a bunch of 1m accounts just kicked his butt?

Except the game is so new that the 20m guys got there most likely (granted, there are genius war freaks out there who spent nothing) with GOLD. Yet, the 20 guys with just 1 mil probably used no gold. So.... the battle you described is even IF 50% of the 20 team shows up but statistically, they will not use gold WHILE the 2 person team is likely to use gold. THUS, the two person team will almost always win in this situation. So it really isn't even.

That said, if one spends real money, one would expect to do better, ceterus paribus. They also pay for Gree salaries which then provides the game for free. So, I can't fault them.

Robin CC
02-11-2014, 08:43 AM
We're a top 500 and we had a great weekend this time, we've had some awful match ups before but it happens. Match ups are chance guys. I feel bad for the moderators having to answer the same complaints over and over for people who have "lost" and can't deal with it.

HayeZeus
02-11-2014, 08:45 AM
This time matches were much fairer.

And next time you're getting screwed. You got lucky. One war matchups are fine, the next sucks, the next is fine, the next 4 suck. That's how it works.

Lancerdually
02-11-2014, 09:31 AM
You don't have to spend that much money to be in top 150. Top 25 costs $30 if you are wise. That's a dinner at tgi Fridays and will be pooped out the following day. Top25 prize will be with you for life.
:rolleyes: then either you have never been there or your an idiot liar, either way best o luck to you with the delusion

Belle_B
02-11-2014, 07:26 PM
:rolleyes: then either you have never been there or your an idiot liar, either way best o luck to you with the delusion
Lol yes he must be delusional!! Or lying I've spent way more then that ha And for me being mad about not getting our Rank darn right I am if we didn't get the screwed up mathches and half WD points we supposed to get we wouldn't have to spend a fortune to stay within our very dererved Rank !! Really gets old anyway same bs no matter what we are told things are going not going to change ,I know that I put my money time and effort to help my faction just sad to see this game go down hill

Socks
02-11-2014, 07:42 PM
You WHINE coz you've lost, you did read and commented in that winner's thread !!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83034-Undefeated-weekend!!-%29

What the hell does one thing have to do with the other?

Nothing.

Socks
02-11-2014, 07:44 PM
It's called math. Let me see... 2 guys with 20m stats is the same as 20 guys with 1m stats. Overall. So you want to complain that's not fair because you have no targets. Grab a pencil, this is a hard one. If both guys are on, they are going to get a MAX (never happens) of 450 points per hit. So, their team max is 900. Your guys can only hit CC, which despite popular opinion actually IS a target. That is a MAX of 80 points per hit, (I think? been a while) and you come pretty close to max each time. If only half of your team is on at a time 10 and hitting CC then your max is 800. But smart teams figure a way to handle emergency situations. Call in just 2 more and you now have a Max of 960. Throw in there laws of probability which say their points will be closer to 250 and yours 75 and you don't even need the two extra guys. Your frustration at having to take the low road doesn't equal unfair. You think the guy with 20m stats thinks it's fair that a bunch of 1m accounts just kicked his butt?

I'm not stupid and I don't need your condescending "explanation" of how the game works. Keep it up and I'll report you for harassment.

MadAtWorld
02-11-2014, 08:17 PM
I'm not stupid and I don't need your condescending "explanation" of how the game works. Keep it up and I'll report you for harassment.

Please do. I'm curious to see which they find more annoying. Someone crying about how unfair their game is because it's not easy enough for them to win, or someone simplifying it for them in a "MW for Dummies" post. Report away.

Here... I'll help...

HarassHarassHarassHarass

Before you threaten people, maybe you should consider if they care at all about what you threaten them with.

Archer59
02-11-2014, 08:42 PM
Pretty jacked-up over a post or two....guess you really are mad at the world...lol.

iamnasty
02-11-2014, 09:02 PM
Please do. I'm curious to see which they find more annoying. Someone crying about how unfair their game is because it's not easy enough for them to win, or someone simplifying it for them in a "MW for Dummies" post. Report away.

Here... I'll help...

HarassHarassHarassHarass

Before you threaten people, maybe you should consider if they care at all about what you threaten them with.

Gee, this is the winning post and MUST be the bestest post of the day :D