PDA

View Full Version : Hello there Crime City players

TheOracle
02-10-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm going to be assisting Assault & Flattery with Crime City going forward. If you play Modern War or Beyond the Dead you may know me from those forums as well.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I'll try to get back to you. Or just yell at me for broken stuff in the game and I'll either check with our engineers to see why they're broken or I will do the "it's not going to be fixed any time soon" jig for you.

So... anyone watch Walking Dead yesterday?

Drew's Crew
02-10-2014, 04:07 PM
Hi Oracle.
Of course I watched Walking Dead last night. Now I want chocolate pudding.
Welcome to the madhouse.

Jclew
02-10-2014, 04:11 PM
I'm going to be assisting Assault & Flattery with Crime City going forward. If you play Modern War or Beyond the Dead you may know me from those forums as well.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I'll try to get back to you. Or just yell at me for broken stuff in the game and I'll either check with our engineers to see why they're broken or I will do the "it's not going to be fixed any time soon" jig for you.

That's great lol. I have watched all the older seasons and Fed up and missed the new ones. So Ill have to wait, because if I start now ill be lost.

Captain Torgue
02-10-2014, 04:12 PM
I was just wondering when you plan on stopping Tzora from posting again?

That was AWESOME!

Thank you.

tfletcher20
02-10-2014, 04:16 PM
We the players of crime city have made it clear, the rivals list......we don't like it.....fix it....I could go on but will keep it short for now.

TheOracle
02-10-2014, 04:19 PM
That's great lol. I have watched all the older seasons and Fed up and missed the new ones. So Ill have to wait, because if I start now ill be lost.

I know that feeling. Season 2 and 3 were pretty frustrating. I found myself rooting for the walkers sometimes because all the main characters were so stupid. The new season's pretty good though!

TheOracle
02-10-2014, 04:23 PM
We the players of crime city have made it clear, the rivals list......we don't like it.....fix it....I could go on but will keep it short for now.

So I've been told.

Short answer: Probably not happening.
Long answer: Remember when Facebook/YouTube made big changes to the way their site worked and everyone hated it and then a few months later everyone realized it was a lot better? We're hoping it'll be something like that. We understand that in the short term, the changes are pretty jarring and severely changed the way several players had been playing the game (camping) but we feel that in the long term, PVP will be better off with this new rivals list system and so we're not changing it, though we are monitoring the situation very closely and will continue to adjust the algorithms in place.

Noob13
02-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Do you have a list for the costs of weapons for the ltq/stlq

CCKallDAY
02-10-2014, 04:26 PM
How will PvP be better? Most people in my rivals list are 2-3 million above me, I even saw a guy who was 12M above me... I can't rob them either so not liking this rivals list over here.

CCKallDAY
02-10-2014, 04:27 PM
When are the new features coming out? (New scratcher prizes, defense buildings improved) http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?81126-New-stuff!

tgreen
02-10-2014, 04:27 PM
That is sad to hear ORACLE. My list is filled with the same 30 people no matter how many times I hit refresh. The players under level 206 are never available to fight (to beat up) and the players above level 206 are MILLIONS and sometimes TENS OF MILLIONS above my stats so I lose to all of them.

I literally do not rob/fight anymore. There is no point. I have played this game since virtually the beginning and this is by far the worst change. I really want to keep playing but I can't participate so what is the point for a player in my situation?

oh yeah
02-10-2014, 04:36 PM
I accidentally sold my toy box in my hood... Can you help me get a refund fast? D:

TheOracle
02-10-2014, 04:42 PM
That is sad to hear ORACLE. My list is filled with the same 30 people no matter how many times I hit refresh. The players under level 206 are never available to fight (to beat up) and the players above level 206 are MILLIONS and sometimes TENS OF MILLIONS above my stats so I lose to all of them.

I literally do not rob/fight anymore. There is no point. I have played this game since virtually the beginning and this is by far the worst change. I really want to keep playing but I can't participate so what is the point for a player in my situation?

I've checked with our engineers and they've let me know that this is a bug that they have identified where some players' rivals lists aren't updating with all the available players and we're gonna be pushing out a fix for it in a future update soon. Your rivals list will be populated from a larger pool of players than the same 30 players that you're currently seeing so I do apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime. We'll keep you posted and if you have more feedback after we've corrected this issue then just let us know.

t12pm
02-10-2014, 04:43 PM
So I've been told.

Long answer: Remember when Facebook/YouTube made big changes to the way their site worked and everyone hated it and then a few months later everyone realized it was a lot better? We're hoping it'll be something like that. We understand that in the short term, the changes are pretty jarring and severely changed the way several players had been playing the game (camping) but we feel that in the long term, PVP will be better off with this new rivals list system and so we're not changing it, though we are monitoring the situation very closely and will continue to adjust the algorithms in place.

How can pvp be better in the future? If the rivals I can fight are always too beat up, and the others I can possibly rob but with many losses because they are 8 to 40 million above my stats. That is pathetic to go and make all the gold we spent to cover our hoods mean absolutely nothing, now as far as Facebook they didn't make spent money mean absolutely nothing. All that change did was screw everyone that actually used strategy and spent tons of money on gold to build stats to protect their hood and become strong for their level, now you have successfully handed us to all the leeches in the game that leveled fast and didn't build iph, proof being in my new rivals list where 95% are way stronger and have the iph of a new player BS

[INFAMOUS]
02-10-2014, 06:04 PM
So I've been told.

Its ok, keep it.

But for crying out loud, fix so I can get someone else than the same people everytime I refresh!

The Billionaire
02-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Welcome Oracle!

You'll love it here! lmfao

Electrify
02-10-2014, 06:07 PM
I hope you will be doing a better job then A&F with assisting and answering questions.

Cobra Shuttle
02-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Hello!

1. Old rival list back please
2. New items for money and rep?
3. New and/or upgraded defense buildings?
4. More expensive LTB next time like West Side Gems and Dockside Mill?

RealTeflonDon
02-10-2014, 06:10 PM
I think I missed my window of opportunity for the day, but, PM'd you Oracle.

Also, as another member asked, when is that new stuff coming out? Doesn't have to be a definitive answer, but a time-frame of "when" would be appreciated.

Travers
02-10-2014, 06:11 PM
Welcome Oracle!
Seems like you will be a well liked mod here, anyway I have a few questions. Is there any chance that all that past LTBs will become released for all to get (without receiving prizes of course) and these recent LTBs have been horrible for IPH, anyway you can let the developers know to boost the cost of them? Will make everyone much happier

Electrify
02-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Can you guys implement avatar tattoos like some of the NPCs?

The Toe
02-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Welcome Oracle, glad to have you with us. Didn't care for the rival list, and doubt I ever will, but it's fine, I just ignore that aspect of the game now, if it's not gonna change, it's not gonna change, I would really like to understand how it makes it better when the stronger I get the stronger my rivals get, but I'm putting MY slant on it, I would LOVE to hear the GREE reason it's better this way.

Other than that, Welcome once again, and YES, I did watch Walking Dead!!!

MsTink0514
02-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I gave up on robbing and attacking too. The lag is the first reason, secondly all my rivals are about 5-10 mil in defense above me. How can this be fair?

Comparing it to Facebook changes, really? I quit that too when they made all those changes as well lol. When something isn't worth the effort, why keep doing it?

Dahat002
02-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Glad to have you, Oracle! Thanks for posting. I was going to say something about the new rival list as well, but that had its own thread. Instead, I will confine myself to expressing the genuine pleasure at having another mod on the forums to talk about ideas and listen to complaints and issues. Welcome to the party!

Or should I say circus?

Asvaldr
02-10-2014, 08:06 PM
I guess the fun part was I had to skip that useless event. All my targets got beaten, no matter how many times I'd refreshed... what's the point for pvp?! lol

ILikeTheAbuse
02-10-2014, 08:31 PM
I didn't know why people were complaining. I have a lot of accounts in all ranges under 7mil attack, from L44 to L248. I have WAY less people camping out in my hood now than I used to. I get robbed less than I used to. I have a decent range of seemingly random targets... Then I tried robbing on my iPad. It sees the same people over and over again. I'm glad to hear that that is a known issue, and not just some oddity of the matching algorithm. Can't wait for the fix.

Welcome, new mod!

Kitty McPurr
02-10-2014, 08:41 PM
So I've been told.

Did you really just try to compare Crime City with Facebook and Youtube?

Don't you think it is odd that every single Thread on the Forum has a bunch of posts about how horrible the Rival's List Change was. I understand Gree tried the same thing in Modern War and it was Roundly Rejected. How Long Do I Need To Wait?, is my only question. Can somebody maybe just text me when it is fixed, so I can collect my hood and resume playing...

Kitty McPurr
02-10-2014, 08:43 PM
P.S. Oddly enough my camper account isn't affected. Nobody is even thinking about robbing it. I let buildings sit for hours. It is my main account, the one I have played for years and been active with, that is getting slammed by every Tom, ****, and Harry. So camper fix...de-bunked.

cc thunder
02-10-2014, 08:46 PM
So I've been told.

Long answer: Remember when Facebook/YouTube made big changes to the way their site worked and everyone hated it and then a few months later everyone realized it was a lot better? We're hoping it'll be something like that. We understand that in the short term, the changes are pretty jarring and severely changed the way several players had been playing the game (camping) but we feel that in the long term, PVP will be better off with this new rivals list system and so we're not changing it, though we are monitoring the situation very closely and will continue to adjust the algorithms in place. okay, how about the players that have spent gold myself included, please tell us the point in spending gold as it no longer matters because no matter how strong or strategically you play your stats will always be eclipsed by somebody else, unless you are in the top 5 of Crime City I don't understand the point of growing stats whatsoever anymore except for one weekend a month for battles, previously the incentive was to be strong for your level, now that has been taken away what is the point in growing strength when you know you are never going to be in the top 5 percent of the entire game regardless of level

TooFlyRobbie
02-10-2014, 08:48 PM
So I've been told.

Finally! Thanks for the useful information. This helps me (and many more) plan ahead and stop spending money for nothing, since you can't get stronger. Thanks TheOracle!

cc thunder
02-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Finally! Thanks for the useful information. This helps me (and many more) plan ahead and stop spending money for nothing, since you can't get stronger. Thanks TheOracle! completely agree, it was getting old chasing my tail with constant overlapping events anyhow. it's like handing out gold medals to the entire Olympics regardless of performance. with the new system at least everybody feels like they're doing a good job and everybody gets a warm and fuzzy for not having to worry about stronger people that have done better in the game than them, oh wait, that's 90 percent of my rivals list what was I thinking, everybody has better stats than me or ridiculously crappy income compared to mine, even if they are 20 30 40 50 60 levels ahead of me

daddy ray
02-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Hey welcome and yes I did watch the walking dead always and to any one who missed it they used to play last weeks episode before the new one Check Sunday night at 8 the new one is at 9 at least us est time

Joe bananas
02-10-2014, 09:11 PM
Welcome TheOracle and thanks for the answer, even if its not a popular one ATM. I'm looking forward to more of your posts.
Ps. Big fan of walking dead, my minis name is Rick Grimes, haven't seen new episode yet, thanks for no spoilers :-)

Asvaldr
02-10-2014, 09:47 PM
...so I guess A&F will be gone for awhile... or until further notice??

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-10-2014, 09:50 PM
So I've been told.

Long answer: Remember when Facebook/YouTube made big changes to the way their site worked and everyone hated it and then a few months later everyone realised it was a lot better? ..... We understand that in the short term, the changes are pretty jarring ... but we feel that in the long term, PVP will be better off with this new rivals list system and so we're not changing it,....

Do people love it because its good or because psychologically it's a cross between institutionalisation and the Stockholm Syndrome.

They'll have a name for it soon.

Kitty McPurr
02-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Do people love it because its good or because psychologically it's a cross between institutionalisation and the Stockholm Syndrome.

True-er words have never been spoken. Stockholm Syndrome...lol.

Kitty McPurr
02-10-2014, 10:10 PM

+1 for identifying a good analogy. Stockholm Syndrome.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Not said in spite but to lighten things up a little.

If it makes you smile just a little; I'm happy.

kboy
02-11-2014, 12:03 AM
I accidentally sold my souvenir shops both at lvl . 2 and 1 erin boss at 1/4 hp left lvl 50 while waiting for my hp to regenerate suddenly "there is a problem talking to server" popped out and then when it grt back the boss is gone such a waste of time and cash lol can I ask a refund on it?

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-11-2014, 12:20 AM
I accidentally sold my souvenir shops both at lvl . 2 and 1 erin boss at 1/4 hp left lvl 50 while waiting for my hp to regenerate suddenly "there is a problem talking to server" popped out and then when it grt back the boss is gone such a waste of time and cash lol can I ask a refund on it?

Your refund is granted since you explained that very clearly.

You will find a shiny new boss just waiting to be triggered at the same level as before.

Thank you for message and hope you have an enjoyable day.

TooFlyRobbie
02-11-2014, 12:36 AM

This is second after "ignorance" on the list of "what could it be", however they're both related. Even in a game this seems to happen, interesting...

-C-
02-11-2014, 01:41 AM
removed...

kboy
02-11-2014, 01:59 AM
I'm going to be assisting Assault & Flattery with Crime City going forward. If you play Modern War or Beyond the Dead you may know me from those forums as well. K

I need help here!ive been pissed twice on erin mcboss on going to lvl 50 while waiting for my hp to regen suddenly the boss quest is gone and just now on lvl 54/55 boss its gone again and the time remaining is still 13 mins. And the regen cooldown is 3secs left when its done it is gone again ....such a wasteof and cash and time ..?...please reply asap aand I sold my 2 souvenir shops at lvl2 each .mistakenly can I file a ticket for it or something?..that bug thing on the boss pissed me caused I waited for so long and then that will happen lol..is the event trolling me? And im still playing this game for a week ..need to be addressed asap..this is the second time on the boss event tsk.how will you refund this supposed to be getting the item for my hardwork yet I have been pissed by that bug please pm me here and u can check out my logs here is my code
260 093 971

kboy
02-11-2014, 02:04 AM
Your refund is granted since you explained that very clearly.

You will find a shiny new boss just waiting to be triggered at the same level as before.

Thank you for message and hope you have an enjoyable day.

How will the refund be done .and I didnt get it yet maybe just the desired item for lvl 55 boss and and 50 boss that I was supposed to get lol .. this happens twice at 13 mins left on the quest log while waiting for the hp regen coolsdown when its done the quest boss is gone too tsk... you might wanna do something about it check my logs here is my code 260 093 971

Orkanen
02-11-2014, 02:08 AM
Hi Oracle, welcome to mad land. I got a thing you should tell your engineers to have a look at. Can they make so we have beginners ltb normal ltb and an elite ltb? Diffrent prizez and costs plz :-)

Proud member of The Commission

TZora
02-11-2014, 02:21 AM
I was just wondering when you plan on stopping Tzora from posting again?

That was AWESOME!

Thank you.
is that your way of saying you missed me? awww how sweet of you http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/kiss/blow-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

and, welcome TheOracle http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/311/2/1/Hello_emoticon_by_Xerceth.gif

i remember when sirius joined the forum, he was always so explanatory while warning/banning but in just a few days he turned over to butchering people. hope u wudn't turn out that way. and, pleaseeeeeee reply to ppl who contact you through the sendmessage.php (the forum contact page). i must've sent at least 4 messages for password reset. there, i was dying to get back on the forum and admins were busy making captain rogue happy .. one whole month!! :eek:

------------------------------------

when i read ur name, reminded me of ....

Oracle: don't worry about that vase. that vase!

what's that?
Oracle: cigarette?

i was gonna say, lighthouse.

hilarious scene :D

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Nm5nmUWpWWs/hqdefault.jpg

LAM
02-11-2014, 06:28 AM
I am very much enjoying the new rival list. yes i get attacked and robbed a lot more often but thats how the game started. Thats how the game is played. I dont see it as a change but more like when I started playing 2yrs ago. If you have a ton of income and low stats then you arent playing enough. As for being robbed..Collect on your buildings and then you cant be robbed.

Dubstik
02-11-2014, 07:00 AM
So I've been told.

But most people still hate the new Youtube. I'm using two Firefox addons just to make Youtube bearable. :p

I get that people hate changes, but the rival list needs some major improvements. Every event related to the rival list takes 10 times longer to finish because it's so hard to find a target that's not millions over your stats.

Green Drake
02-11-2014, 07:13 AM
Oracle, very much appreciate you coming here and in the very least commenting on the rival list. While I dislike your response that it will not be changing at least the communication is appreciated.
I was hoping that you might explain the system a little better to us. Why the change? How are matchup being determined? At one point we were told it would be predicated on stats and iph but I am having tough time seeing that correlation in my rival list. Finally can you give us a time frame on when the correction will be made for those of us that see the same 30-40 people every time we log in? I used to be active in this game and would like to again but the same rivals is causing me to visit CC less every day.
Thanks

Also any chance we can address the issue of seemingly unrobbed buildings yielding $1. It is tedious and a waste of our stamina constantly "testing" to see if a building has already been robbed.

Guisseppe17
02-11-2014, 07:15 AM
So I've been told.

I'm sorry, but if the people who have to use the rivals list hate it, who are you to tell us it's better? What makes you guys experts if you don't even use it?

Osobuko
02-11-2014, 07:57 AM
So I've been told.

Lol, long answer sucks.

The Toe
02-11-2014, 08:07 AM
Lol, long answer sucks.

I'm not going to disagree with you there Osobuko, but not near as much as NO answer sucks. At least now I have an answer, which is all I was after to base my future decisions on. Like it or not, now I know.

aron
02-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Hey there Oracle!

Thanks for the update on rival list issue. We really need a wider range since most only see the same 30 players ish over and over.

I got some questions for you too:

1. Leader/contribution board on Android... Are there any plans on fixing this issue? In Raid Boss, Epic Boss and SLTQ's we Android players can only see 4 names on that list, while iOS can see all..

2. Android players are not able to filter by total ip and/or name alphabetically in the memberlist during battle. Are we ever gonna get that feature like iOS has?

3. Att/def stats in pvp shows only the first 4 digits on either att or def. really frustrating. fix?

4. Level increase... We were told you are gonna open up levels to reach 300. is it true? And if true, any timeframe?

Thanks in advance

Mean joe
02-11-2014, 10:00 AM
Thank you oracle we appriciate all the info you and A F provide. Of course in a game with do many players there will always be issues but for now I have none if myself or my syn ever have questions or concerns I will defiantly let you know. Welcome and thank you.

Dat Guy
02-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Hey there Oracle!

Thanks for the update on rival list issue. We really need a wider range since most only see the same 30 players ish over and over.

I got some questions for you too:

1. Leader/contribution board on Android... Are there any plans on fixing this issue? In Raid Boss, Epic Boss and SLTQ's we Android players can only see 4 names on that list, while iOS can see all..

2. Android players are not able to filter by total ip and/or name alphabetically in the memberlist during battle. Are we ever gonna get that feature like iOS has?

3. Att/def stats in pvp shows only the first 4 digits on either att or def. really frustrating. fix?

4. Level increase... We were told you are gonna open up levels to reach 300. is it true? And if true, any timeframe?

Thanks in advance

+1 interwebs

Too bad these questions aren't part of a "Walking Dead" episode, then maybe we would get some answers.

montecore
02-11-2014, 11:40 AM
I heard about a syndicate that finished between fifth and fifteenth last battle with 16,000 glitched uzis and i am sure they arent the only ones. Are you going to do something about this? Or should people keep trading in game cash, bricks, or real cash for uzis and not question how a nothing account has over 1000 to donate at a time?

is1j
02-11-2014, 11:50 AM
So I've been told.

I really have to disagree with your comment. This change go fundamentally against the whole concept of the game. It Used to be that as your stats improve relative to rivals at your level your risk of being robbed decreased thus providing a strong incentive to become relatively stronger. With this new rivals list the opposite is true. In my opinion this is a self- defeating change that makes the game just more boring. The comparison with Facebook does not apply at all. There people were unhappy because the change required them to do things differently but it did not prevent them from doing what they wanted. GREE has done a very different thing that resulted in many players loosing interest in this game and many note will quit it in the near future because of these half-baked ideas and poor implementation of many good ideas

Dat Guy
02-11-2014, 12:12 PM
I really have to disagree with your comment. This change go fundamentally against the whole concept of the game. It Used to be that as your stats improve relative to rivals at your level your risk of being robbed decreased thus providing a strong incentive to become relatively stronger. With this new rivals list the opposite is true. In my opinion this is a self- defeating change that makes the game just more boring. The comparison with Facebook does not apply at all. There people were unhappy because the change required them to do things differently but it did not prevent them from doing what they wanted. GREE has done a very different thing that resulted in many players loosing interest in this game and many note will quit it in the near future because of these half-baked ideas and poor implementation of many good ideas

And Facebook and Youtube users don't pay huge sums of money to those websites like we do. Ignore your paying customers at your own peril

TheOracle
02-11-2014, 12:24 PM

Android issues are something that we're constantly working on. If a feature is working in iOS but not on Android, our Android team is in the process of getting it working on Android. There are no instances of features that will be only iOS or Android specific (in the long term). In the short term, there are a little nagging bugs that prevent certain features from working properly and those have to get corrected first.

No hard date set on a level cap increase, but it will happen eventually.

TheOracle
02-11-2014, 12:25 PM
I heard about a syndicate that finished between fifth and fifteenth last battle with 16,000 glitched uzis and i am sure they arent the only ones. Are you going to do something about this? Or should people keep trading in game cash, bricks, or real cash for uzis and not question how a nothing account has over 1000 to donate at a time?

We're monitoring Uzi donations and will take the proper action against any players found to be using exploits

RealTeflonDon
02-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Oracle, can you reply to my PM please? We're nearing the 2month mark that I've been being ignored by GREE. Be it moderators or Customer Support..

TheOracle
02-11-2014, 12:35 PM
To address everyone else who wrote about the rivals list change:

The way the rivals list worked made camping the ideal play strategy. This was not our intended vision for how players engaged in PVP, which is why the change was made. Players who were dominant are miffed because they are no longer dominant, but the change was made for players who were getting dominated by campers who will appreciate the change a little more. It's a rebalancing decision and it came about from our game designers and PM's looking over PVP data, so it's not just a change that was made on the fly.

Nighteg
02-11-2014, 12:38 PM

The way the rivals list worked made camping the ideal play strategy. This was not our intended vision for how players engaged in PVP, which is why the change was made. Players who were dominant are miffed because they are no longer dominant, but the change was made for players who were getting dominated by campers who will appreciate the change a little more. It's a rebalancing decision and it came about from our game designers and PM's looking over PVP data, so it's not just a change that was made on the fly.

Many will argue that PvP is not the most important aspect of this game, but building your hood, and IPH growth. And you completely killed IPH aspect with that ridiculous rivals list.

Nighteg
02-11-2014, 12:44 PM
And while there's finally a mod answering our questions, here's billionaire's response to the "Feedback Thread", started by Assault and Flattery. I'd really love to hear your input on this one (we haven't got any from Assault and Flattery):

Stats Page

Now that the stats are scrollable i like to see the inventories broken down a bit more.

•Break it down a bit more to show the following - # of guns, # of melee, # of explosives, # of armor & # of vehicles.
•A "Hood Established" date on the stats page.

Menu Page

•Swap the "Add Funds" button and the "News" button.
•Some sort of "Notes" button where players can mark their rivals and take notes on them.

Mafia

•Some sort of "Friends" mob list so we can add our most visited hoods to it. Trying to finding someone's hood to visit is an absolute nightmare.

Goals

•Epic Goals that take a lengthly amount of time to complete.
•A "Ranking System" like they have in Modern War.

Events

•Regular PvP Tournament's
•Regular Robbery Tournament's
•A way to win gold through the scratchers once in a while as a limited offer.
•A way to win gold as a limited item for an event of some type.
•Ability to open event boxes with RP points.
•Instead of a "better luck next time" message players should collect "Event Points" which they get to spend on a choice of bonus equipment in the 24hr period after an event has ended.
•Events should be advertised 24hr before they start.
•Run the events for the advertised time. 1 week consists of 7 x 24hr days!
•More defensive Event prizes and bonuses.

Respect Points

•A higher tier of respect items, the last ones that were introduced barely increase a lot of players stats
•More defensive RP guns and cars.
•Double RP weekends.

Level & Expansions

•When you're able to open up another 50 game levels
•Expansions - Thanks for adding more expansions

Suggested Buildings

•Shooting Range
•Boxing Ring
•Lawyers Office
•Chop Shop
•Court House
•Coffee Shop
•Supermarket
•Gym
•Bomb Making Factory

Inventory

•Better organised inventory's. Players should have the ability to sort attack and defense items from strongest to weakest.
•Mob Market where you can sell items from your inventory.

As for my latest thoughts -

Syndicates

•Release more syndicate bonuses
•Syndicate PvP goals when there's no syndicate event live such as have your syndicate win 5000 robberies etc.
•Have a refresh button on the battle screen.

LTQ's

•Having two LTQ's running at the same time is totally wrong IMO. Give us a chance to complete an LTQ before another one starts. I also think you shouldn't have the same type of event twice in the same mission plan.
•LTQ's have become way too expensive so you need to start releasing some energy modifiers that the whole community can have a chance to win. MW has had plenty of energy modifiers released, i think some players in MW have close to +20 energy regen every 50 seconds.

Raid Bosses

•Uzi's should also drop from PvP and Robberies just like bricks do.
•Also the price of an Uzi is ridiculous in CC. In MW you get 10 Uzi's for 10 gold which is a fair price. 1 Uzi for 5 gold is outrageous.
•Ditch the particle effects from Raid Boss events. Nobody cares about the rain but they do care about the performance of the game and the particles slow it down.

Other than that Raid Boss events are a great team event.

Other Stuff

•Introduce the MW ranking system
•I really like that robbery event where you had to rob a certain building. It was challenging.
•Maybe some more decorations, there's plenty that get used on the maps, why can't they be in the store?

Green Drake
02-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Not a camper. At all. New rival list has made robbing and attacking completely pointless. At level 220 I see the same accounts over and over again, all if which are picked clean in a matter of moments if a quality building comes due. My activity in this game has diminished a little more every day because honestly there is nothing to do. And certainly not from lack of effort.
I can only speak from my perspective but why you would encourage less activity is beyond me.

Dahat002
02-11-2014, 01:28 PM
I'm with Green Drake. Not a camper, but I am selective about which LTQs I do to stay low level and get the best stats. Note I might as well balloon up to 250 and put everything in energy so I can complete more LTQs to get better attack for the Raid Boss to get better stats for... um... wait, what's the point of this game now?

t12pm
02-11-2014, 06:02 PM

It made stats worthless except for 1 weekend a month is what it did, I am at lvl 229 so no camping here, just wasted thousands raising my stats to protect my hood so good job gree I'm gold free since the butchered new rivals list, and since the great update earlier 95% of my list is now lvl 250's just great. The choices the devs make I think I could get a monkey to make better ones. Here's a good idea fix stuff that is broken

P.S. After searching for almost 2 hours I find a hood I can hit go and rob one building for 2 dollars and all buildings that can be robbed disappeared so go to my hood go back same thing happens another great update now can't even rob after hours of searching

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-11-2014, 07:05 PM

The way the rivals list worked made camping the ideal play strategy.

Camping has been dead for ages Oracle. It's not an effective pathway.

What do you class as camping Oracle? Perhaps we have two different definitions.

....was not our intended vision for how players engaged in PVP, which is why the change was made.

So now we get to the actual point of this. Gree is forcing or encouraging attacks on rivals.

.... who were dominant are miffed because they are no longer dominant,

Well that part has worked.

What then is the point to the game if you can never build your strength to ever be dominant in order to engage in PvP.

As soon as you build up you are in a different league. I'm not getting the point where this really encourages strength building in order to be dominant. In time, won't it tend to repress PvP.

I have noticed a massive decline since the first few days of the change. heavy PvP at first and now less than before.

.... the change was made for players who were getting dominated by campers who will appreciate the change a little more.

Well here we go again. Blame it on the mystery campers whatever your mystery definition is.

Well done to those that can't be bothered building strength, you now have targets and don't have to worry about building strength anymore. Gree will always place you nicely in a grouping that matches your power level.

I must fit into your camper definition. Didn't think I could possibly. I thought I played all aspects of the game.

High Power for my level (I do all the LTE's well).

IPH (I buy your buildings you offer)

I attacked regularly

I was attacked regularly

....It's a rebalancing decision and it came about from our game designers and PM's looking over PVP data, so it's not just a change that was made on the fly.

OMG, Gree have looked at one aspect of the game ONLY and made this game-wide decision.

Well looking around my rivals list I used to PvP. Now I don't see anyone (or they are harder to find) players worth attacking and robbing. They have crud IPH's.

I am not attacking for no reason Oracle. They have to offer something.

I am wondering how this is better and how this encourages PvP.

How does it encourage building IPH

How does it encourage stats growth

How does it encourage every aspect of the game.

You encourage IPH growth through LT buildings

You encouraged Stats growth through levels and events

If you wanted more PvP, why didn't you encourage PvP through good events.

Instead you change the nature of the game through the rivals list and make sure people with 33% less stats can defeat you. So do I need to increase my stats 3 times more than those below me in stats. Heck no, that won't work, no encouragement to do that because I will go into a higher category anyway.

Waste of time currently. Boring game again!

Of course this is only my observation based on my position. I must be one of those horrid campers.

Others will have quite a different perspective which I accept.

cc thunder
02-11-2014, 08:33 PM
but the change was made for players who were getting dominated by campers.
your logic is extremely flawed, actual campers don't attack or Rob rivals, those are crawlers

Krack3n
02-11-2014, 08:36 PM
^^^^^Yes this exactly.

abstraxlim
02-11-2014, 08:53 PM
So I've been told.

Long answer: Remember when Facebook/YouTube made big changes to the way their site worked and everyone hated it and then a few months later everyone realized it was a lot better? We're hoping it'll be something like that. We understand that in the short term, the changes are pretty jarring and severely changed the way several players had been playing the game (camping) but we feel that in the long term, PVP will be better off with this new rivals list system and so we're not
changing it, though we are monitoring the situation very closely and will continue to adjust the algorithms in place.

Fb n youtube is free apps for everyone.....so even if the developers want to change it...the users will just have to accept it. For cc, we paid to play the game coz we like the gameplay. If the developer just change the logic of the game witout careful planning..it will make no sense to the players..y must we keep pumping up our stats if our hood keep getting robbed? Every game has its own logic n tats y players continued to play...

Bcoz Gree want to kill campers n change this logic....tat make the rest of the players suffered? Y not take away the players lvl...just use the att/def stats as the basic algorithem? No one will camp anymore...but will the players accept the new changes n continue to spend? I do hope Gree can carefully consider this option...

Kitty McPurr
02-11-2014, 09:17 PM

I already said this earlier. Your "fix for camping" is a total hoax. My high level character is getting exploited by anybody with a slum for a hood, while I spent plenty to upgrade my stats to protect my in game cash. I also participate in almost every event you offer us with this account. However my secondary account (according to your definition "camper account"), does not get robbed almost at all. The Rivals list change has not affected the lower level accounts (aka. Camper accounts) because nobody wants to rob a character 50 levels lower than themselves. Whereas everybody wants to find a person with Higher IPH than themselves, so they look to higher accounts. I am being railroaded, because I bothered to log on the forum and use tools like hood building spreadsheets to plan my upgrades and maximize my IPH, which used to be a goal in the game. Building ones stats no longer protects their hood, you just move into another rival list tier. Explain it however you feel like, it was a goalpost change. Time to change it back.

Kitty McPurr
02-11-2014, 09:29 PM
When I read these posts by MODs, I get the feeling that they have never played the game. Camping, Crawling, Turtling, Slothing, call it whatever you like, it has been encouraged due to 1 fact: Battles payout better Influence by attacking and winning against higher Level weaker enemies. Learn something about the game you are presenting, before changing the basic gameplay to your paying and potentially paying customers.

Kitty McPurr
02-11-2014, 09:35 PM
So back to my original question: Why do you think every thread on the forum has somebody asking/complaining about the "New Rivals List"? Is it because it was a "good" change in the game? Or because you made a mistake?

It seems to me the number one thing GREE has always been interested in is the bottom dollar (selling more gold). How does the "New Rivals List" directly impact your bottom line? How does it grow your gold purchases? Think about it guys...piss off some long term members or listen to any number of suggestions to improve the game that have been presented in these walls. Think long and hard...

gREeALIST
02-11-2014, 09:50 PM

It may not be a change that was "made on the fly", but it was one that failed to consider the *true* ramifications and unintended consequences stemming from its implementation. If the intent was to encourage greater PvP activity, I can't think of a greater disincentive and demotivator than being placed amongst equals, where i) the chances of attaining a victory in an attack have been greatly diminished (given the proximity in stats with one's rivals, the odds favor neither party, as your rival has an almost equal chance of winning as do you), ii) the impetus for self-improvement has been eliminated (why bother boosting stats if everyone else around you will share/have similar numbers?), iii) players are penalized for their success (i.e. any sense of accomplishment will be met with the sobering reality that not only do they not have any decided advantage over their current peers, they can expect to be promoted to a fresh group of rivals that share their upgraded statistics, and in many cases, outclass them now, effectively neutering any gains made). A rivals list based on parity sends the message that no matter how much you play or spend, you will never be better than anyone else around you. If you don't give players something to strive for, they will move on to something else where achievements are recognized and do count for something.

Camping, as an effective play strategy, hasn't mattered in a long time, not when stat hyperinflation from innumerable, consecutive events have ensured that staggered and selective participation is no longer a feasible option to pursue when stat-building. If anything, revising the rivals' list has had an inverse and far more detrimental effect on PvP than any camping syndicate could muster. When people are abstaining from attacking each other presently because the odds of a victory aren't in their favor, no amount of tweaking to the current algorithm will change their outlook on this facet of the game. You can remain steadfastly stubborn in the belief that everyone will come around to this change; some will, but certainly not everyone. How many players are you willing to risk walking away from the game because you refuse to admit that this was a failed mistake from the get-go? You're not punishing the campers with this move (they're also a far more resilient bunch than you give them credit for, and they're not going to change their play style to reflect this adopted move), but you are in a position to risk veteran players (some of which are gold users) trying to prove that your miscalculation is to everyone's benefit, which it never was.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-11-2014, 09:53 PM
It seems to me the number one thing GREE has always been interested in is the bottom dollar (selling more gold). How does the "New Rivals List" directly impact your bottom line? How does it grow your gold purchases? Think about it guys...piss off some long term members or listen to any number of suggestions to improve the game that have been presented in these walls. Think long and hard...

I don't see how it encourages gold spending. I can't see any reason to continue to spend gold to complete events.

It doesn't improve me amongst my rivals grouping.

It may encourage a different type of camper that spends nothing. No point in getting stronger. Might take a month or so for the new wavy camper to work that out.

Oh well it's cheap now. Thanks, I guess.

You have just turned me into a new wave gold free camper.

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 10:59 PM
It may not be a change that was "made on the fly", but it was one that failed to consider the *true* ramifications and unintended consequences stemming from its implementation. If the intent was to encourage greater PvP activity, I can't think of a greater disincentive and demotivator than being placed amongst equals, where i) the chances of attaining a victory in an attack have been greatly diminished (given the proximity in stats with one's rivals, the odds favor neither party, as your rival has an almost equal chance of winning as do you), ii) the impetus for self-improvement has been eliminated (why bother boosting stats if everyone else around you will share/have similar numbers?), iii) players are penalized for their success (i.e. any sense of accomplishment will be met with the sobering reality that not only do they not have any decided advantage over their current peers, they can expect to be promoted to a fresh group of rivals that share their upgraded statistics, and in many cases, outclass them now, effectively neutering any gains made). A rivals list based on parity sends the message that no matter how much you play or spend, you will never be better than anyone else around you. If you don't give players something to strive for, they will move on to something else where achievements are recognized and do count for something.

Camping, as an effective play strategy, hasn't mattered in a long time, not when stat hyperinflation from innumerable, consecutive events have ensured that staggered and selective participation is no longer a feasible option to pursue when stat-building. If anything, revising the rivals' list has had an inverse and far more detrimental effect on PvP than any camping syndicate could muster. When people are abstaining from attacking each other presently because the odds of a victory aren't in their favor, no amount of tweaking to the current algorithm will change their outlook on this facet of the game. You can remain steadfastly stubborn in the belief that everyone will come around to this change; some will, but certainly not everyone. How many players are you willing to risk walking away from the game because you refuse to admit that this was a failed mistake from the get-go? You're not punishing the campers with this move (they're also a far more resilient bunch than you give them credit for, and they're not going to change their play style to reflect this adopted move), but you are in a position to risk veteran players (some of which are gold users) trying to prove that your miscalculation is to everyone's benefit, which it never was.

too long DIDN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cc thunder
02-11-2014, 11:23 PM
too long DIDN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aww thank God, I was totally wondering whether or not you read the whole thing specifically you captain, thank you very very much for clearing that up I would not have been able to sleep

Captain Torgue
02-11-2014, 11:46 PM
aww thank God, I was totally wondering whether or not you read the whole thing specifically you captain, thank you very very much for clearing that up I would not have been able to sleep

You are WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

montecore
02-11-2014, 11:51 PM
I read it. A bit wordy but a million times better than most of the trolls that get posted here

change_camp_hope
02-12-2014, 01:04 AM
The real problem here oracle they may be able to get strong enough to take over the much coveted second place.

cc thunder
02-12-2014, 01:27 AM
You are WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, I'm glad you have a sense of humor man I was just playing! good luck in the game sir

-C-
02-12-2014, 01:48 AM

Camping has always been the ideal play strategy because in this game there is no advantage in leveling up! I already posted some suggestions in the feedback thread. There have to be more benefits for high level player, for example bonuses which multiply with your level and each event needs to have special elements which favour high level players.

The fact that people have to think about skipping events because of getting weaker instead of stronger compared to their enemys shows what the problem is. It is not the rivals list! All you did by changing the rivals list is that there is no need in getting stronger anymore.

Lars
02-12-2014, 02:20 AM

The way the rivals list worked made camping the ideal play strategy. This was not our intended vision for how players engaged in PVP, which is why the change was made.

Thanks for explaining Gree's view on this. Unfortunately, this looks like another strong proof to me that your developers don't really understand this game.

First, camping has long been dead due to the overpowered prices and syndicate events. To be strong you need to be part of a highly ranked syndicates which only accept players active in syndicate events. What's dominant now is young mini (low-level) accounts of experienced players. Having a higher level is punished in epic boss events and in wars.

For players focused on income camping has actually become *more* attractive with the new RL list. Sure, they are robbed all the time. However, gaining stats doesn't help protecting them anymore and gaining levels is still bad. They better avoid gaining XP in PvP. And according to practically all high-iph players voicing their concerns here, they don't see any rivals anymore worth robbing or attacking, as they can only find poorer rivals which can easily rob them back.

Funny thing is, the last PvP with new RL was a very calm one for me. I had only three attacker/robber (two successful) in the whole event.

Anyway, that's not the biggest problem. The main issue is that while you tried to remove the camper strategy you removed any strategy revolving on getting better stats in the game. High or low attack? Doesn't matter for the rival list, you can always rob anybody and attack a small fraction of your listed rivals. High or low defense? Doesn't matter, all can rob you and a few can attack you, independently how good your stat is. High or low iph? Well, high iph may buy you a few things (like boss attacks or strong items in the new SLTQs), but it makes you a target and as anybody can rob you it may not be worth the trouble. If you still like to build your hood the best strategy may be to opt for *lower* A/D stats hoping to be grouped with less active rivals. So drop all of your mafia and avoid top prices. The only drawback would be your weakness in wars.

If you are not in for iph building the best strategy is to get rid of your high level accounts and start a mini and don't care much about iph. PvP still isn't too important as XP gain is bad. And you build your stats only for boss events and wars, it doesn't help you against rivals.

In summary, I can't see how this change is enriching the game in any way. It just kills off almost any incentive to get stronger, invalidates most strategies, keeps the game's imbalances and drives off strong and iph-rich players from the game (those who have often been the main cash cows for Gree).

Nighteg
02-12-2014, 02:32 AM

Very well written!

Dat Guy
02-12-2014, 05:40 AM
When I read these posts by MODs, I get the feeling that they have never played the game. Camping, Crawling, Turtling, Slothing, call it whatever you like, it has been encouraged due to 1 fact: Battles payout better Influence by attacking and winning against higher Level weaker enemies. Learn something about the game you are presenting, before changing the basic gameplay to your paying and potentially paying customers.

^^Yes this times infinity^^

Green Drake
02-12-2014, 05:42 AM
Well I will say that if the rival list remains the same as my update yesterday has produced I will be very happy and for my level it is doing its job of promoting pvp. Spent the better portion of last night robbing and was often robbed myself. Levels varied from 160-250 that were hitting me. I think that I only suffered one or two losses while robbing and easily burned thru 100 stamina. Further when I woke up this morning my news feed was full.
So I am tentatively endorsing this change for now.

And before everyone jumps on my iph. I only robbed two people with higher than mine and everyone that hit me back was lower some significantly. Part of the game.

SOGO
02-12-2014, 06:32 AM
So I am tentatively endorsing this change for now.
If my observations on the rivals list (posted in one of the rivals list threads) are correct, yours will change again within the next 3 days, possibly earlier.

Faith_1
02-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Got to say... I'm not a camper, never have been in any game I have played. Between events I would be constantly attacking for bricks for my syndicate. Now though with very few viable targets to hit I find myself less inclined to attack anyone. I could spend hours searching to only find a couple of targets in my range, to whom I still lose 50% of my fights.... The game was not intended for campers however I now find myself unwillingly doing so. Last PvP event for me was awful (beyond the fact the event itself was awful) and being as it used to be my favourite I was highly disappointed and not looking forward to future ones......

azgrunge
02-13-2014, 06:29 AM
So I've been told.

um, are you serious? FB has had a loss of their prime demographic because of this and many other changes. I don't camp and am affected. I have no incentive to increase my hood now (I won't go into details as to why as others have clearly explained the rationale). It is your game so you can do as you please. But please be aware of the ramifications of such a decision. I will still increase my hood, but purely for a different reason and my grip by the game is that much looser now. Cheers.

azgrunge
02-13-2014, 06:38 AM
I'm not going to disagree with you there Osobuko, but not near as much as NO answer sucks. At least now I have an answer, which is all I was after to base my future decisions on. Like it or not, now I know.

Good point. We do know. That is better than not knowing. Thank you Gree for sharing that knowledge. Unfortunately, I fear it will negatively affect your bank balance. The transparency is not the problem, the change is the problem. Please hear that loud and clear. Please keep us in the loop. Thanks.

azgrunge
02-13-2014, 06:44 AM

And how did the PvP go? I actually was robbed less during that time period than before (but after your change) and since the PvP. If you noticed a huge decline in people going to higher levels in the PvP I hope you know why. I don't have all day to find 600 people I can kill, especially since all my work on upgrading my player I can now only kill 20% of the ones that show up vs 80%. The PvP should tell you how people like the change. I won't participate past level 3 or 4 in future PvPs without a change. I just don't have that kind of time to find an available opponent to conquer. Thanks for listening and considering.

PombzomB
02-13-2014, 07:12 AM
When will the daily scratcher things be updated?

I've heard from android players they can see what kind of wins and losses in a battle whether it was offensive or defensive? When will that be on iOS?

bravo 6 vk
02-13-2014, 07:33 AM
* complains *

bravo 6 vk
02-13-2014, 07:34 AM
C'mon, we are atleast getting positive replies from the developer, appreciate it :)

CCKallDAY
02-13-2014, 07:50 AM
I've heard from android players they can see what kind of wins and losses in a battle whether it was offensive or defensive? When will that be on iOS?It's already on iOS, update your game.

bravo 6 vk
02-13-2014, 08:03 AM
I've heard from android players they can see what kind of wins and losses in a battle whether it was offensive or defensive?
Woah wait. Im on droid fully updated cant see the kind of wins. I thought it was only on iOS!

CCKallDAY
02-13-2014, 08:04 AM
Woah wait. Im on droid fully updated cant see the kind of wins. I thought it was only on iOS!It's only for some android, according to people on android who saw it last war. :confused:

OneHoop
02-13-2014, 08:11 AM
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/8773-Free-To-Wait

Worth the watch, thanks for this perspective.

M@

StickyNick
02-13-2014, 08:39 AM
Here's an idea... with all these insanely inflated weapons, our oldies but goodies are worthless, including the ones we spent respect on (at one point the only explosives worth owning cost respect because they weren't consumeable). How about finding a way to either let all weapons be useable, or let us sell the useless ones back like we can with buildings. Its frustrating to scroll through hundreds of guns to see if you got the prize in an event (this has been an issue, players not receiving prizes). Also, how about finding a way to have multiple accounts on the same device. This might not be feasible, but if it is it might generate you more money (wink wink).

I miss seeing my true mafia count, not just "500"
I miss getting uzis from attacks and robberies.
Remove the forum from the syndicate area of the game. No one uses it to chat, and now we can track donations with the donate tab.
If we are going to continue to be allowed to buy weapons from the sltq characters, the weapons we buy in the game store need a serious update. I mean seriously, a weapon with 30 attack and 50 defense for $4.4 million? Or we can buy Dolans Club for the same price and get 8280 attack and 5520 defense?

jimbo.
02-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Hi Oracle, welcome to the forum! :) some broken things, attack and defense points, I think they are broken if not please could you give up a rough idea how they work? And as nearly everyone is saying the rival list, if you are put in the same tier attack as players 30 levels either side of your level what is the point of trying to get stronger? It seems pointless spending gold to get stronger if you just move up to a stronger tier where you still get hit by people stronger than you, if I've got the wrong end of the stick please explain it for me,

cc thunder
02-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Remove the forum from the syndicate area of the game. No one uses it to chat and you know this how? I for one can tell you it is absolutely untrue even in top 50 syn we still chat on the in game forum, please speak for yourself and don't assume you know everybody in the game and how they use all the features

b-w
02-13-2014, 11:15 AM
we use it also..along with groupme

Fixing it would be cool though. It blows but i don't have to leave the game and come back and wait for game to load..

cc thunder
02-13-2014, 11:22 AM

Fixing it would be cool though. It blows but i don't have to leave the game and come back and wait for game to load.. I wish there was a function to toggle all kinds of donation notifications on and off.

SammyTheBull
02-13-2014, 11:33 AM
I already said this earlier. Your "fix for camping" is a total hoax. My high level character is getting exploited by anybody with a slum for a hood, while I spent plenty to upgrade my stats to protect my in game cash. I also participate in almost every event you offer us with this account. However my secondary account (according to your definition "camper account"), does not get robbed almost at all. The Rivals list change has not affected the lower level accounts (aka. Camper accounts) because nobody wants to rob a character 50 levels lower than themselves. Whereas everybody wants to find a person with Higher IPH than themselves, so they look to higher accounts. I am being railroaded, because I bothered to log on the forum and use tools like hood building spreadsheets to plan my upgrades and maximize my IPH, which used to be a goal in the game. Building ones stats no longer protects their hood, you just move into another rival list tier. Explain it however you feel like, it was a goalpost change. Time to change it back.

Spent cash to develop a character and part of that strategy included camouflaging myself with tons of crappy hoods, now anyone who can see me on their rival list can (and does) rob me. If you think this is the way the game should be played then refund what I invested and I will play it this way. I know its crime city, that's why I got the app, but you destroyed a strategy I invested in.

StickyNick
02-13-2014, 11:52 AM
and you know this how? I for one can tell you it is absolutely untrue even in top 50 syn we still chat on the in game forum, please speak for yourself and don't assume you know everybody in the game and how they use all the features

I didn't assume I know everyone in the game, so thanks for being an @$$*#%& about it. Every syndicate I have been in ises an outside chat app, so I'm talking from experience not assuming. Don't respond like a jerk to a post that wasn't even made towards you. However, itnhurts me to agree with you on one point... turn off the donation notifications. We can track donations on the donate screen, seems redundant to have it show on the forum as well.

SammyTheBull
02-13-2014, 11:56 AM
I think it is not a coincidence they rolled out the new “get your friend into our game” incentives as they know they will lose a certain number of customers they royally screwed over, but if they can replace them it doesn’t matter.

StickyNick
02-13-2014, 11:56 AM

Fixing it would be cool though. It blows but i don't have to leave the game and come back and wait for game to load..

Depending on your device I guess. On my Nook HD I can switch between the game and group me without having to shut the game down and reload. Its really quick. With my iphone I turn banner notifications on for group me. This way it shows all the recon targets over the screen as sort of like pop up messages. Once I see one flash that is a traget for me, I go for it. I also know some people follow group me on a computer or other device separate from their game device. Jist thought id throw some odeas out there.

b-w
02-13-2014, 12:01 PM
thank you..on my iphone i get a small part of the message from groupme.

gREeALIST
02-13-2014, 12:16 PM
Most relevant, poignant and truthful examination of the sad state of gaming, especially those on mobile platforms, who seem to be the most egregious offenders. At least I had the good sense to stop spending money months ago, when I came to the realization that everything I did was for naught then, and even moreso today. Too many ostriches here have their heads buried in the sand to arrive at the same conclusion (far too deep-rooted in their denial to see otherwise), but that's their demon to battle, not mine.

reticlover
02-13-2014, 12:21 PM
So I've been told.

can u explain how i can be attacked by 1 player 20 times and be to beat up but 51 minute later another player can attack me 20 more times and then be to beat up for them, then a 1-2 minutes later it ca happen again and continue to happen like that for 6 days straight? i have sent in a ticket and got replies about 5 times but no answer. just that they can block 1 person or that they will look in to it. im not the only person this is happending to. its happening to almost everyone in my syndicate

SammyTheBull
02-13-2014, 12:24 PM

+1 Absolutely brilliant, very funny and insightful. Thanks

GucciMane
02-13-2014, 01:34 PM
can u explain how i can be attacked by 1 player 20 times and be to beat up but 51 minute later another player can attack me 20 more times and then be to beat up for them, then a 1-2 minutes later it ca happen again and continue to happen like that for 6 days straight? i have sent in a ticket and got replies about 5 times but no answer. just that they can block 1 person or that they will look in to it. im not the only person this is happending to. its happening to almost everyone in my syndicate

At least you even got that reply, I was told to "build more defensive buildings" when I reported an Indian on bluestacks camping in my hood for over 2 hours.

ploop
02-13-2014, 01:45 PM
At least you even got that reply, I was told to "build more defensive buildings" when I reported an Indian on bluestacks camping in my hood for over 2 hours.

Which indian?

reticlover
02-13-2014, 01:50 PM

how does know the person is using bluestacks

Ice Cream Man
02-13-2014, 09:49 PM
So I've been told.

Lol, where is the incentive to give Gree money to play?

scaredpollo
02-13-2014, 11:29 PM
So I've been told.

So what is the point in being strong at your lvl anymore with the new rivals list? It used to be good because you didnt have to worry everyday when you wake up that all your buildings were robbed while you slept.. and no one even say it... im not goin set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to collect my stuff.. but the new rival list makes stat/lvl ratio pointless... why not make the rivals list +/- 5 lvls of yourself, then you get a better lvl range so youll be able to still find people to rob/attack but it eont be near as ridiculous as it is now...

Max Power
02-14-2014, 08:30 AM
Lol, where is the incentive to give Gree money to play?Probably not happening will change to "happening" pretty quick when they look at the receipts.

DirtBagCronin
02-15-2014, 04:59 PM
Just to add one more to the count... I hate the new rivals list. But i bet that didnt shock too many.

I have a building suggestion. It may have already been mentioned and some may think it is stupid but i would love to hear peoples thoughts and maybe it could be pitched to Gree.
I would love to see a parking garage as a money building. Have it be expensive cause we all know its rare to find a reasonably priced one. It would also be cool toi make it do more than just be a money building but a building that you can store your vehicles from your inventory in, and make it so you can take those vehicles out and place them in your hoods on the roads.

Thoughts?

Mcockbur
02-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Fix asap the building robbery issue for ios!!!!

Stixupkid
02-15-2014, 06:28 PM
Hi Oracle. Welcome.
Just the one question. When can you bring back the more expensive LTBS that are actually worth buying. I.E. The Pagodas or something like that?

evilbeef54
02-15-2014, 08:48 PM
Hi Oracle, welcome

I am wondering if we are ever going to get the Raid Boss uzi drop rate back the way it was when this event started. You guys want to raise the boss health so that it requires people to spend gold to finish boss 100 and farm it if they want. That is fine. I think the near 80% jump in boss 100 health is crazy but ok i understand. What I (and the majority of the forum) dont understand is why since December the drop rate has been insanely low. Everyone accepts the idea of using gold to finish the event (if it is reasonable) but no one (or very few) want to spend gold just to buy uzis, even at the 1gold/folder price in MW people are complaining and rioting, if a top 75 super active syndicate/facton finishes the ltqs and all the events, plays all day every day and still has to buy thousands of uzis/folders the system is flawed. We saw CJ's response in MW forum saing that you guys dont want people "swimming" in uzis/folders, but we never got an answer to WHY NOT. if we are able to farm enough uzi/folders then we will spend gold to finish, and spend gold to farm. All that the new drop rate has done is create grey and black markets for the uzi/folders, which does gree no good, you guys aren't making any money from the black markets, so why not fix the problem that created the blackmarket in the first place. Fix the drop rate back to the way it was when Raid Boss started in CC, make the uzi's drop from PVP (you said you wanted to fix PVP, that was the point of the new rivals list) and lets get back to making that event possible. You will see the complaints drop during RB time by a huge chunk, your customers will be happy, and the end result is gree will get more gold coming in

Big rick
02-17-2014, 01:37 AM
Hi people please help I'm level 14 and have a mob with over 400 but can only attack
Other mobs that are level 5 and under and mob sizes of about 4 and under
I need to no what to as I can't do the mission that require me to beat a mob
with a size 8 player help

Dutchie
02-17-2014, 04:00 AM
So I've been told. Short answer: Probably not happening. Long answer: Remember when Facebook/YouTube made big changes to the way their site worked and everyone hated it and then a few months later everyone realized it was a lot better? We're hoping it'll be something like that. We understand that in the short term, the changes are pretty jarring and severely changed the way several players had been playing the game (camping) but we feel that in the long term, PVP will be better off with this new rivals list system and so we're not changing it, though we are monitoring the situation very closely and will continue to adjust the algorithms in place. This change made me quit. Thank you!

ploop
02-17-2014, 04:20 AM
Hi people please help I'm level 14 and have a mob with over 400 but can only attack
Other mobs that are level 5 and under and mob sizes of about 4 and under
I need to no what to as I can't do the mission that require me to beat a mob
with a size 8 player help

You probably have the same stats as th level 4 and 5. Oh and you don't want to fight you will level up too quick