PDA

View Full Version : So is there no le building again?

socomloser
02-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Gree are getting rid of le building are something

dantemcc
02-10-2014, 03:38 PM
I dont think they're getting rid of them, I think they're just slow in getting them out. Something about their design team or something like that is the reason why there wasnt one the last domination. It'd be nice if they made this event easier and more beneficial to the players by making this building cheaper, quicker to upgrade and higher payout to make up for the last debacle.

Thief
02-10-2014, 03:39 PM
3rd post on this topic today. Generally they always wait 2+ days after WD before introducing another one. Patience is a virtue you need with this game.

600fonz
02-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Wait till the version changes in the About section before complaining.

Generik79
02-10-2014, 04:01 PM
3rd post on this topic today. Generally they always wait 2+ days after WD before introducing another one. Patience is a virtue you need with this game.

He's being generous. It's averaged more like 5 (which is 2+, yes lol). So I wouldn't post such a question as these many, many thread, if at all, until after 6/7 days. Strategic players should have enjoyed a nice few weeks to work on their upgrades. Particularly, those newer types who I still see with boost buildings not maxed. Take your days to polish up the bases, Commanders.

Thief
02-10-2014, 04:16 PM
He's being generous. It's averaged more like 5 (which is 2+, yes lol). So I wouldn't post such a question as these many, many thread, if at all, until after 6/7 days. Strategic players should have enjoyed a nice few weeks to work on their upgrades. Particularly, those newer types who I still see with boost buildings not maxed. Take your days to polish up the bases, Commanders.

Good call. Probably don't need 40+ threads in 2 days time from now asking where it is (maybe even 1 hour before it releases) Frankly in the end we should just be happy if we see one. If not like you said everyone but a select few players have upgrades to work on in this game. Even myself after playing for 2+ years have lots of cash buildings left to upgrade (as they come out at a faster rate then they can reach level 10) and my andvanced unit buildings still need to hit 10.

Blade of 3
02-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Gree are getting rid of le building are something
Not sure how long you have been here but I cannot remember the last time there was a new lte building right after war. Like The thief said, it's generally a few days after.

Tardavic
02-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Hey guys, just an update in regards to the LE buildings. We apologize about not having an LE building for the Turkey WD, but there is going to be one for the next upcoming WD, which should be available soon.

Going forward there should be a LE building for each WD event, unless we happen to experience unforeseen issues as we did with this last WD event, which we are hoping to prevent from happening again going forward.

Thanks!

Dirty Mind
02-10-2014, 05:14 PM
thanks Tardavic

Pee-Wee Herman
02-10-2014, 05:26 PM
Hey guys, just an update in regards to the LE buildings. We apologize about not having an LE building for the Turkey WD, but there is going to be one for the next upcoming WD, which should be available soon.

Going forward there should be a LE building for each WD event, unless we happen to experience unforeseen issues as we did with this last WD event, which we are hoping to prevent from happening again going forward.

Thanks!
Thank you for the info. The LE building is a great way to get stats without getting xp, so I love it since I'm a mini :o.

Flash0810
02-10-2014, 06:37 PM

Thanks!

Tardavic

Thanks for the update. Since there wasn't an LE building for the last War, can GREE give me one free of charge as I wasn't able to get it last LE. :D

Socks
02-10-2014, 06:42 PM

Thanks!

There are a number of buildings already designed and in game that could've been used and would've been cool on our bases. I don't know what kind of unforeseen issues could've popped up. Next time something does occur- try re-using a building off of a map. It's been done before, and it's not always a bad idea.

Chimera
02-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Thank you for the info. The LE building is a great way to get stats without getting xp, so I love it since I'm a mini :o.

You get XP when you upgrade the building.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-10-2014, 07:56 PM
You get XP when you upgrade the building.
Better than LTQ's.

Luuzer
02-11-2014, 09:15 AM

Thanks!

any preinfo? when will it be out? How much will it cost? etc? Need to know what and when should I start to upgrade etc.

Marcus82
02-11-2014, 09:38 AM
There are a number of buildings already designed and in game that could've been used and would've been cool on our bases. I don't know what kind of unforeseen issues could've popped up. Next time something does occur- try re-using a building off of a map. It's been done before, and it's not always a bad idea.

You have to remember that the buildings offered in the store can be rotated in 4 directions, and the map buildings were probably designed only facing one direction, so picking a map building only gets you 25% of the way towards having a fully-functioning LE building. You also have to consider that GREE probably shares a lean design team across all of its games, each of which has multiple monthly events that require unique design assets (3 or 4 new boss portraits, epic boss animations, etc).

I love the LE buildings...have 2 of each...and I was annoyed that there wasn't one last month. But I'll give the design team the benefit of the doubt. This is the first complaint I've ever seen about them in 2 years (the same can't be said for GREE's developers and programmers). If some guys on the design team got the flu or something, I can see how the LE building would be the first thing that was sacrificed to ensure the major events across all of GREEs games had artwork.

LCDR2012
02-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Nicely said, I love them to and try and plan to have the necessary cash ready you never know what cost etc. Crime City has a great one now that is easy to upgrade with good rewards.

socomloser
02-11-2014, 01:50 PM
I know there usely could take few days before it's comes out just asking a general question