PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Slovenian Forces

Dutchie
02-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Thank you to all of the members in Slovenian Forces for letting me join them in my last blast in WD. You guys are a great bunch and I certainly had a great time fighting alongside all of you.

Some great leading of battles by BIG D and some epic fights especially against Rebel Alliance where both sides in one match put up 1.5m points and RA pipped us at the end by 10k. We were ahead by 30k with less than a minute to go and then bam, they pulled one over us! Fair play and a privilege to be part of such an awesome battle.

Big shout out to Bostjan, DC, Jock, Lotta, HP, manimal (by name, by nature), JOKER, Erik, General SLO, Capt Drew and the rest of the crew! Thank you for a great send off!

How can I forget Magic of Colonel Custard ;)

DTA-HOG
02-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Are you quitting or does a true camper not WD? It's gonna be pretty boring around here if you do quit.

Hunter7x7
02-10-2014, 05:08 PM
They are a class act and a great group of guys.

Thank you to all of the members in Slovenian Forces for letting me join them in my last blast in WD. You guys are a great bunch and I certainly had a great time fighting alongside all of you.

Some great leading of battles by BIG D and some epic fights especially against Rebel Alliance where both sides in one match put up 1.5m points and RA pipped us at the end by 10k. We were ahead by 30k with less than a minute to go and then bam, they pulled one over us! Fair play and a privilege to be part of such an awesome battle.

Big shout out to Bostjan, DC, Jock, Lotta, HP, manimal (by name, by nature), JOKER, Erik, General SLO, Capt Drew and the rest of the crew! Thank you for a great send off!

Pee-Wee Herman
02-10-2014, 05:11 PM

Slovenian Forces have always been a great faction with great people. It sounds like you're quitting WD Dutchie. Is that true? Or are you planning on beating the game?

Derrick chua
02-10-2014, 09:07 PM
It was an honour fighting alongside one of the legends(imo) of this mw community. I could retire with my heads held high... thanks dutchie

Sniper76
02-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Thanks Dutchie.....I know the guys really enjoyed having you around. If you ever want to go streaking let us know. We would love to have you join us.

Myname
02-10-2014, 10:59 PM

I'm a member of the Rebel Alliance and it was a great battle indeed. Just a small payback for previous war were SLO took a lead of 34k in the last minutes for the 10th spot. Also thanks for all your contribution at different MW chat groups.

Dutchie
02-11-2014, 05:06 AM
I am going into hibernation, übercamping if you will, in the hope that GREE make some significant changes which I will touch upon in a new thread soon. However, I probably have more chance of winning the lottery! This game for me has never been about the 'game' as I find the mechanics and the cost of it repulsive. It has always been about playing together with like minded gamers and to have fun as a group to achieve the same goals set by the faction as a whole.

I have met some awesome people through this game and with some of them I continue to play other games on both the mobile and PS3 platforms. I really enjoy the social aspect of gaming where one meets people online from all walks of life and having at least one thing in common... a passion for gaming.