PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for these players

Jeanna
02-10-2014, 02:06 PM
They say they must come together then try to recruit your players from your faction. All the while not meeting minimum wd requirements. Their game names are Ross, Z Man, Sully, and Chucky. Just giving everyone a heads up as Z Man said he played us and would play others. Hopefully this will save others from being played. FYI

Dirty Mind
02-10-2014, 02:34 PM
I've run into a few of those guys, and they were stand up players. really helped us out a ton in the first raid boss. I would gladly work with them again. I know Z Man and Sully were in that group as well as a few more.

Jeanna
02-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Well take them back into your faction and hope they do not stab you in the back. But one question if you like them so well why weren't they in your faction for wd?

Pee-Wee Herman
02-10-2014, 05:22 PM
They say they must come together then try to recruit your players from your faction. All the while not meeting minimum wd requirements. Their game names are Ross, Z Man, Sully, and Chucky. Just giving everyone a heads up as Z Man said he played us and would play others. Hopefully this will save others from being played. FYI
Thanks for the heads up.

Dirty Mind
02-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Well take them back into your faction and hope they do not stab you in the back. But one question if you like them so well why weren't they in your faction for wd?
They have their own faction, they just jumped in because we needed the help and they were able to get the prestige prize as well.

Ky man
02-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Awwwhh it is mad because they kicked her out.

R8R1
02-11-2014, 01:37 AM
There are a couple of players going by those names! I know a Sully & a Zman who have been in the faction I am for awhile & they are not the players you claim. Kind of hard to tell who is who since you can change your name as much as you want

Mw Adam
02-11-2014, 05:12 AM
They have their own faction, they just jumped in because we needed the help and they were able to get the prestige prize as well.

DM, I love your quotes from Colonel J. I was in a faction with him a while back. He was the entertainment on the Groupme chat.

Sgt Squirrel
02-11-2014, 05:44 AM

A few more for your list:

1) A guy currently named Sgt - level 150 - about 24 - 26m stats (boosted). Went by Sgt Pain in the forum.

He said he had a few vaults and then went offline for the weekend to let us carry him. We should have known, as his screenshot of his stats was cropped so that we couldn't see his ID in game (as this doesn't change). Make sure someone like this gives you a full screenshot before taking him in.

2) A guy named Hollywood - likely around level 130 now - in the 12 - 18m stat range (boosted). Has a screenshot of WD score from a Hollywood that is in the top25 faction and pretends its him. Does nothing at war.

Jarrod904
02-11-2014, 07:06 AM
Another guy is Castro. Around level 175, says he wants to join and camps the war. 2m stats

digital717
02-11-2014, 09:47 AM
I can personally vouch for Sully and Zman. I am the leader of a faction that have their pups in. Their main accounts were with me for a couple of wars and also we were all together in a faction gor over a year. They are good guys and do their part to help out the faction. I dont understand where things went wrong with this particular situation ad i was unaware of it until now. But something doesnt sound right here. The person who created this thread, Jeanna, was also a member at one time in my faction . So something had to go wrong for this thread to be created and for the members to be put on blast like this. Bottom line is...i can vouch that they are good guys and they definitely do their part in helping the faction that they are with.

Jeanna
02-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Anyone who knows me knows I do not take these things lightly and get along with all. Mutual respect is all that I ask of anyone. The only reason I posted this is because Z Man said he played us and would play others. It was not nice to do that to our faction or any other. I do not know what they did in the past I can only judge what they did and said in our faction. I am not the leader nor was I kicked out they were kicked out by our leader. We let them in 2 days before wd so they could help us but all they did was use us. Our wd minimum was 45k easily attainable. If you want to take up for them then do but watch your back.