PDA

View Full Version : Intelligence

robmurphy
02-10-2014, 01:30 PM
I'm sure this may have been asked before, but why can't Gree make information on a factions actions available to the faction leader after each event. I.e., why can't we access how each member performed in an Epic Boss event, or be able to access each players performance in a war.

For some factions, it is really important to know how each member is performing. It is too easy for members to stay in the background and reap all the rewards without putting in the effort. Admittedly, as long as you're quick enough, we can put WD points (and wins/losses) into a spreadsheet, but nothing else. You can't analyse a players performance after an FLTQ or a Raid Boss.

The information still sits on the Gree databases, but we cannot access it. Why?

Some of us love the analysis and detail of this game, but Gree do not make it available for us. Very frustrating.

Can someone within Gree let us know if this is possible or not, or if it's too difficult to make this information available?

Thanks

WarMachine
02-10-2014, 01:44 PM
I think that's what a good faction leader and officers are for. You can keep track of WD points and wins very easy. Raid boss is easy to keep track of as well. Epic boss is a little more difficult. Maybe try screen shots before the event ends

J V
02-10-2014, 01:49 PM
I have a great faction leader, he just keeps track of everything him self, also the faction medals are a good indicator of participation outside of WD, and WD points are the indicator during WD. My suggestion is make a power point and keep track of the stats you care about that way.:)

Kefa
02-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Take screenshots just before an event ends.

Luuzer
02-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Take screenshots just before an event ends.

yup. And dont boot people when he doesnt do 1 event. Dont care about myself, I'm a nolifer and check the game every day 10-20 times a day. But there are people out there with real lives also. Here is event after event etc. Some people need some rest also. If U dont like to think of total score what everyone has done, then...keep a track on them Urself with each event.

ChangeMW
02-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Gree really can make things easier. We already spend way too much time glued to event after event after event. Why can't they help a bit by making some information exportable?

socomloser
02-10-2014, 03:32 PM
You can easily with great team work from leader an officer

italo512
02-10-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm gonna brag, but I have the greatest officers a leader could ask for!!! Screenshots, and spreadsheets are a Godsend!!