PDA

View Full Version : No epic boss again...

Asto
02-10-2014, 12:45 PM
Not complaining, but I hope we have not seen the last of the epic boss event. Although I may have only been able to get to boss 55, it was one of the events that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Please bring it back, gree!!

LCDR2012
02-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Yes it's a much better event than the crate opening event. Looks like we have another one of them for the week. No brain no tactics required....just gold.

Asto
02-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Yes it's a much better event than the crate opening event. Looks like we have another one of them for the week. No brain no tactics required....just gold.
Yeah, and I refuse to spend gold on crate events. But, looking at it now, there is likely going to be an epic boss. There is at least 4 LTQ's (which is a lot, but with gree nowadays, who knows what will happen), so I think the 'Battle Fallout' event might, just might be an epic boss, and it sincerely hope it is. I know gre ever often change their events so I hope this is the case here

Hiei
02-10-2014, 01:09 PM
I personally don't care if they bring it back or not. We got a raid boss and fltq and that's good enough for me as far as faction events go. Although I wouldn't mind seeing the crate event being replaced by epic boss....

Thief
02-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Guess it depends what the Axis of Evil is?

Sir fisher
02-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Before war a mod said it was coming back this war cycle

BIG DH
02-10-2014, 01:14 PM
What about "The Banshee", maybe that's an epic boss and we won't get a raid boss. They may alternate, guess we'll see.

Asto
02-10-2014, 01:18 PM
What about "The Banshee", maybe that's an epic boss and we won't get a raid boss. They may alternate, guess we'll see.
We have 'Banshee folders' for a reason lol ;)

nealcam
02-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Raid boss is by far better then the epic boss event

Asto
02-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Could be thief, but that supposedly lasts 6 days. Gree are renowned for messing up event dates and names at the very start of a new war. I'm sure they'll sort it quickly and we'll find out soon enough. I have to admit, Axis of Evil sounds more like an epic boss event. Wouldn't surprise me if battle fallout gains an extra day and Axis of Evil loses a day. This would make more sense unless gree are of course deciding on having he epic boss last 6 days now, who knows....

Asto
02-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Raid boss is by far better then the epic boss event
In terms of prizes, yes, without a doubt. But the epic boss is personally my favourite event and I have gold and the attack power now to actually complete it depending on the boss' strength. Just my own opinion

JerseyGirl
02-10-2014, 01:31 PM
I agree, the Raid Boss is a lot better then the Epic boss!

ruth
02-10-2014, 01:35 PM
I liked the epic boss- it's a faction event, but one that you can do on your own time for the most part. Makes it easier for those in different time zones to all participate. Plus, I just personally enjoyed it- it's fun seeing how far you can get! Raid boss is great for prizes, for sure, but takes a lot more time and coordination.

Tardavic
02-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Hey guys, we appreciate the feedback and understand the frustration.

There is going to be an Epic Boss coming soon, and following that is the next Raid Boss!!

Mr. Artois
02-10-2014, 01:42 PM

There is going to be an Epic Boss coming soon, and following that is the next Raid Boss!!

That makes no sense at all

jopdermod
02-10-2014, 01:45 PM

Why so cryptic? just state Axis of Evil is the Epic and Banshee is the Raid !

tatertots
02-10-2014, 01:45 PM
That makes no sense at all

Obviously means before the next raid boss, which we know is happening on the 22nd, there will be an epic boss.

KSTrooper
02-10-2014, 02:37 PM
To me it almost sounds like the epic boss is after this war cycle but there will not be a raid boss until after that cycle.

Luuzer
02-10-2014, 03:10 PM
I liked the epic boss- it's a faction event, but one that you can do on your own time for the most part. Makes it easier for those in different time zones to all participate. Plus, I just personally enjoyed it- it's fun seeing how far you can get! Raid boss is great for prizes, for sure, but takes a lot more time and coordination.

no it doesnt make it easier. When EU people wake up, the US people have finished the faction goal and U have nothing to do whole day (and like that usually first 3 days)

Generik79
02-10-2014, 03:25 PM

Thief is onto this one. That was my same thought. Depends what this event is. It would be odd, as the boss has forever had a human individual name, but that doesn't make it certain.

Just saw T's post. To me, he just strongly suggested the Axis of Evil is indeed the epic boss.

DTA-HOG
02-10-2014, 04:25 PM
The mods did say their will be an epic boss this cycle. They also said that they were going to add one to the event schedule the previous cycle and didn't so I'm not holding my breathe. I'm almost lvl150 and I am wanting to complete one last epic boss. I'm gonna be mad if they have one next cycle and I'm already lvl 151.

PenguinWSS69
02-10-2014, 04:28 PM
wish they would stop with the greedy energy events and do epic boss at least with boss event you have a chance of getting part way done unlike the 300k energy requirement events

Blade of 3
02-10-2014, 04:45 PM

Could you clarify? Soon isn't very specific and the way you say it make is sound as if it'll be before the raid boss this set.

DTA-HOG
02-10-2014, 04:53 PM
wish they would stop with the greedy energy events and do epic boss at least with boss event you have a chance of getting part way done unlike the 300k energy requirement events

Gree specifically put a 24hr ltq in just for you bud! Lol

Pee-Wee Herman
02-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Could you clarify? Soon isn't very specific and the way you say it make is sound as if it'll be before the raid boss this set.
That's true. Axis of Evil may be it, but who knows. Their definition of "soon" could be different from ours.

Asto
02-10-2014, 10:50 PM

Hmmm, sounds like there wasn't actually going to be one, or you are putting it off and giving us little insight which might mean gree are changing their plans and bringing an epic boss into this war. Whatever it is, I sure hope there is one.

As others have said, information would be very nice rather than keeping us sat here frustrated wondering what is going to happen right until the last minute, thanks

Sir fisher
02-11-2014, 03:39 AM
Come on mods a simply yes or no is there going to be an epic boss, but then again nothing is simple for you gree

Asto
02-14-2014, 12:48 PM
Gree, wtf are you playing at?! Is it really that hard to confirm if the axis of evil event is going to be another gold needing, money sucking LTQ (again) or an epic boss?

thundarr
02-14-2014, 03:46 PM
If you are under 151 you like the Epic boss if you are 151 or over you don't. If they ever fix it and make it not impossible for level 151 and higher then maybe more people would like it.

Kimm
02-15-2014, 05:37 AM
If you are under 151 you like the Epic boss if you are 151 or over you don't. If they ever fix it and make it not impossible for level 151 and higher then maybe more people would like it.

I disagree.. I have both an llp and a hlp and like the event with both.. and besides there's also the faction aspect to it with the daily accomplishment rewards.... But yes.. they should split the tiers up more over 151... Since the max level cap has gone up a lot since the first epic boss..

Cow
02-15-2014, 05:51 AM
It's obvious a lot of the inflation was not thought through. From valor to $ units to boss health and levels there is not thought behind its just reaction. Really a shame what Gree has done....and we shouldn't take it out on mods they are just pawns in the whole game.

Any way....may not want to ask for another epic boss....with where it needs to be on health w missing a couple not many will be able to finish anyway

Obama4Pres
02-15-2014, 08:39 AM
I'm glad, this way it doesnt support campers