PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss - Blinding Love live!

Voxker
02-10-2014, 12:17 PM
Holy crap the hp.

Icon is there but no quest yet, dont summon!

MrsSith
02-10-2014, 12:18 PM
No quests yet!

The red Baron
02-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Timer started, no quests, no prices, GREE glitch

DavidtheBoo
02-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Damn 8 billion health for a level 100, last time was 2.5 billion -_-
Are you crazy gree?

Ambacht
02-10-2014, 12:21 PM
I'm able to summon a boss, but there aren't any guildor individual quests showing??

Totalwar
02-10-2014, 12:23 PM
No quest here too.

Euchred
02-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Waiting for a data push I'd imagine. It'll be interesting to see if we do more damage like in the epic boss, then the health would make a little sense.

Zenobia
02-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Waiting for a data push I'd imagine. It'll be interesting to see if we do more damage like in the epic boss, then the health would make a little sense.

I REALLY hope that turns out to be the case, that Raid Boss, like Epic Boss, finally gets the damage corrected to be our boosted damage. Fingers crossed! Fingers also crossed the quests go up soon. The clock is ticking!

Dredd JAG
02-10-2014, 12:38 PM
chart comparing the last two.

Jnsolberg
02-10-2014, 12:38 PM
What's an event without a glitch anyway?

It's all a dream
02-10-2014, 12:43 PM
So Gree, time yet for an official statement that you screwed up? Just tell us when it really starts, precise time would be nice for a change.

KM KAge
02-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Glitches, let me check.
* Timer working. YES the time to complete the quest is being reduced
* Splash Screen. YES
* Raid Boss Icon in Bottom Left Corner. YES
* History Available. YES
* Guild and Individual Quest Available. NO. Ohhhhh, so close.
Almost got it. So with time counting down, that means more gems will be required, and with 8B energy for level 100, even more gems required. GREE wins again.

Shadows
02-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Glitches, let me check.
* Timer working. YES the time to complete the quest is being reduced
* Splash Screen. YES
* Raid Boss Icon in Bottom Left Corner. YES
* History Available. YES
* Guild and Individual Quest Available. NO. Ohhhhh, so close.
Almost got it. So with time counting down, that means more gems will be required, and with 8B energy for level 100, even more gems required. GREE wins again.

You forgot to include no prizes available...

KarenWill
02-10-2014, 12:50 PM

I hope so, if not I'm sure a boycott will occurs

David.
02-10-2014, 12:51 PM
The event still says "coming soon". So the quest will probably pop up tomorrow.

Zenobia
02-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Dredd, Lvl 100 is now 8 bil not 8.5.

betsyB
02-10-2014, 12:53 PM

An event without a glitch? Surely that's all games from any professional developer... Ooooooh, I see what you mean

KM KAge
02-10-2014, 12:53 PM
You forgot to include no prizes available...
Unfortunately, even if there were no prizes listed many people would still play and spend real money to win. I suspect that many would still do so if there were no prizes.

Shadows
02-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Icon now gone upon reboot of game..

Totalwar
02-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Now it gone and now showing as non-active.

Zenobia
02-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Icon now gone upon reboot of game..
Well, I guess that is a "fix." Instead of make it work, just take it down! lol

Dredd JAG
02-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Dredd, Lvl 100 is now 8 bil not 8.5.

Thank you for the catch. Original post updated with the correct level 100.

KM KAge
02-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Well, I guess that is a "fix." Instead of make it work, just take it down! lol
It's a good thing that GREE is so open and tells us what is going on. Oops that is the other games I play.

Zenobia
02-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Thanks, Dredd - the list and comparison is very helpful to those determining if they can complete the quests.

Can anyone from Gree please let us know when the quest will be active again?
And if it's not asking too much, can you confirm if our boosted attacks will count now as in the last Epic Boss?
Any info at all, really, would be much appreciated.

Hazzardguy
02-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Summoned 1. Unless they fix the damage, it seems like it is based on un boosted stats. I have 11m attack and my PA was only 28m!! Hope they get that straightened out one way or the other.

CJ54
02-10-2014, 01:22 PM
The event wasn't supposed to be live for another hour or two yet, the fact that it went live early caused some bad data issues. We've suspended the event while that gets sorted; we'll have it back out in about an hour or two.

Zenobia
02-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the info, CJ!

The event wasn't supposed to be live for another hour or two yet, the fact that it went live early caused some bad data issues. We've suspended the event while that gets sorted; we'll have it back out in about an hour or two.

Rocco69
02-10-2014, 01:26 PM
i can second that it (was) unboosted again. We summoned a lvl 45 just to test it out.

Zenobia
02-10-2014, 01:27 PM
I am holding out hope that some of the "bad data" CJ spoke of that will hopefully be corrected before it goes live again includes finally giving us boosted attack.

Ratma2001
02-10-2014, 02:05 PM
True to form, well played Gree

NinjaHonu
02-10-2014, 03:22 PM
LOL @ THE LEGENDARY UNITS! LOL. Hey thanks for upping the HP by 200+ percent and lowering the legendary prizes by 10 fold. LMFAO is this a joke? APRIL FOOLS!

SF Shadow87
02-10-2014, 03:54 PM
This is crap!!! Hits on RB are lower then my unboosted stats WTF GREE????

taxman
02-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Thanks for saving me gems Gree.

Zenobia
02-10-2014, 03:58 PM
This is.... is there a stronger way to put it than exceptionally disappointing? I and my guild have been soooooooooo looking forward to this raid boss. For many of us it is now our favorite part of the game. Most find it 10x as rewarding and fun as wars... well, they did the LAST Raid Boss anyway. Not this one with 3x the health of bosses, and STILL unboosted attack despite the Epic Boss having finally corrected attack. We were SO excited to tackle the heroic quest. And to farm L100s for legendary prizes. Now we are to a person despondent. A number of people in my guild have already stated that this is the last straw and they are done with KA. This is heartbreaking.

SF Shadow87
02-10-2014, 04:13 PM
I'll be expecting to see some farewell/goodbye threads real soon because of this failed event

Jnsolberg
02-10-2014, 04:36 PM
I guess we save a lot of gems on this one!

E-I
02-10-2014, 04:46 PM
GREE YOU SUCK. These legendary units are a joke. I spent 5 mountains on the last raid boss event. Guess how many gems I'm spending this time. :p

Zenobia
02-10-2014, 04:50 PM
I guess we save a lot of gems on this one!

A LOT. Which is why I really don't understand why Gree did this. Don't they want us to spend gems? Don't they realize by making an even 3x as difficult and the legendary prizes 1/11th the value people are going to notice and NOT buy the gems they were planning to? It makes no sense to me.

Voxker
02-10-2014, 05:03 PM
A LOT. Which is why I really don't understand why Gree did this. Don't they want us to spend gems? Don't they realize by making an even 3x as difficult and the legendary prizes 1/11th the value people are going to notice and NOT buy the gems they were planning to? It makes no sense to me.

most guilds will probably only finish normal since it is somewhat achievable then help other guilds then summon a bunch of lower leveled mobs.

garen argon
02-10-2014, 05:21 PM
As others have posted; the raid boss was the one event I was really looking forward to doing...after seeing the changes made...will have fun completing normal and that's it.

KM KAge
02-10-2014, 05:50 PM
I'll be expecting to see some farewell/goodbye threads real soon because of this failed event
Let me be the first.
I win, I have beaten the game. I will go along with the guild for the raid boss to help those who decide to stay, but then that is it for me. We lost players during the last war when the rules were changed after the first day, and there may be more with this quest. Like Zenobia, this WAS the quest that was the most enjoyable.
Goodbye to all.

Shadows
02-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Okay, one big problem that appears to be different from last time is this:

Usually the health meter and time work correctly, e.g. 100 minutes for full health, so 25 minutes to wait to give one 25 health or 1 quick attack... I've been using that meter to time my hits since Gree introduced it...

So how come, not factoring in the health regen from guild, I wait 25 minutes until the meter says 1 hr 15 minutes til full health (or 75 minutes of 100 necessary) yet I do not have the required 25 health to quick attack boss?

To reiterate, it worked in the past, so i'm not crazy here :-(

Dredd JAG
02-10-2014, 07:25 PM
This is.... is there a stronger way to put it than exceptionally disappointing? I and my guild have been soooooooooo looking forward to this raid boss. For many of us it is now our favorite part of the game. Most find it 10x as rewarding and fun as wars... well, they did the LAST Raid Boss anyway. Not this one with 3x the health of bosses, and STILL unboosted attack despite the Epic Boss having finally corrected attack. We were SO excited to tackle the heroic quest. And to farm L100s for legendary prizes. Now we are to a person despondent. A number of people in my guild have already stated that this is the last straw and they are done with KA. This is heartbreaking.

Zenobia has captured it perfectly. We did the same thing, coordinated with people, who was in, who was out, wondered what our FA attack would be, gathered enough people to complete heroic, even though the gem commitment was high. And then this. I'm not even that surprised at the HP increase, but 200%???? and to lower the drops so much? Why on earth would someone do this event??

Voxker
02-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Zenobia has captured it perfectly. We did the same thing, coordinated with people, who was in, who was out, wondered what our FA attack would be, gathered enough people to complete heroic, even though the gem commitment was high. And then this. I'm not even that surprised at the HP increase, but 200%???? and to lower the drops so much? Why on earth would someone do this event??

because they have money and nothing else better to do lol

Hazzardguy
02-10-2014, 11:06 PM
GREE, GREE ,GREE!! You sad little people remind me of a child with a balloon. When you blow it a up a little, you get so excited. Then the thoughts keep coming "what if it is bigger"? So we the customer keep putting air into the balloon, this making you more and more excited. But just like a child the short term excitement overcomes long term thinking and the balloon burst. That is where your company stands now, on the verge of blowing up. Is there honestly no good leadership in the company? Is the only thing you can come up with is a SAD ASS comment on how it is an hour early.

Lys
02-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Yup, this is a total joke. Who the f*ck thought the approach taken for this event was remotely a good idea?

mighty mackenzie
02-11-2014, 12:46 AM
I think they did this to limit the top guilds from raising their stats too much. But to make it this much harder will just cause everyone to pass on this event. GREE please fix the damage to BOOSTED attack. If you make the bosses 2-3 times harder don't also take away boosted attack.

E-I
02-11-2014, 04:47 AM
I think they did this to limit the top guilds from raising their stats too much. But to make it this much harder will just cause everyone to pass on this event. GREE please fix the damage to BOOSTED attack. If you make the bosses 2-3 times harder don't also take away boosted attack.

And put in some decent reward drops.

Tigertiger55
02-11-2014, 07:14 AM
Just beat Dolorous Deeds 20/20. Now I'm doing LESS damage. WTF Gree?

larrydavid
02-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Can anyone fill me in on the hypocrisy that is this forum: EVERYONE complained about legendary units and INSANE stat inflation. Now that legendary are gone, EVERYONE is BEGGING for them back. Whatever your view is, at least stand by it...don't just go by whatever favors you.

taxman
02-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Can anyone fill me in on the hypocrisy that is this forum: EVERYONE complained about legendary units and INSANE stat inflation. Now that legendary are gone, EVERYONE is BEGGING for them back. Whatever your view is, at least stand by it...don't just go by whatever favors you.

My problem isnt with the unit value dropping it is with the consistency. Hell, I don't even have a problem with Gree trying to make money (loads of it) on this game. They are in the business of making money and not providing this game as a public service.

They just don't think before they leap because they are so eager to keep the train rolling along. Buildings are useless in most kingdoms. Gold is for the most part useless. Weapons and armor are useless (unless you were lucky enough to get a hero weapon before they decided to stop putting weapons quests out). Raiding and doing day to day things have become a penalty.

As much as I would like to see Gree improve on their programming so we don't have so many errors related to rolling things out so quickly, would love to have some sort of a team that can reasonable evaluate cause and effect related to the game.

Here is some earth shattering concepts, raise the max levels, make new units destructible, reevaluate how points are give in wars so people don't have to feel like they have to calculate every thing in every quest before they can decide to do it.

Lys
02-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Figured out they DID change the damage calculations (maybe).

1 Quick Attack = 25% of your Boosted ATK.
1 Force Hit = 125% of your Boosted ATK.

Even with this, the HP values on the top tiers are insanity, the prizes outright suck balls, and if the kill quotas for the higher end of heroic quest are the same, that'll just be the icing on top of the cake.

This might just be coincidence on my part though. I've got 52m attack on my profile. My free hits are 13m and my Force Hits are 65m. Might be coincidence though.

Dredd JAG
02-11-2014, 12:33 PM

Even with this, the HP values on the top tiers are insanity, the prizes outright suck balls, and if the kill quotas for the higher end of heroic quest are the same, that'll just be the icing on top of the cake.

This might just be coincidence on my part though. I've got 52m attack on my profile. My free hits are 13m and my Force Hits are 65m. Might be coincidence though.

Lys - Interesting. I have a friend who has the same calculations that you do for their single and force attack. However my FA is 175% of my attack with my single hit being a corresponding 35% of my attack. I'm a bit lower in attack than you (more than a bit, about 26M), so maybe different calculations for different attack tiers?

alonibb
02-11-2014, 12:51 PM
Im aprox 50% on a single hit and 250% on a FA. Dont think its tiers, just you have the algoritm wrong. They problaby not use the boost at all. Unboosted x 1 and unboosted x 5. Unboosted could be with or without building boosts. I dont have the time to check it out.

mmalkove
02-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Just play what you can for free, finish the regular part of the quest, and then farm mid level bosses for crappy 3k units. That's about all you can do with this (not very well thought out) quest. Luckily we all have free will and can choose not to play it. there will be yet another event in a few days that may be better.

Dogs Pizza
02-11-2014, 01:41 PM
If you want to know your unboosted attack have someone that is your ally find you on their ally list, this will give you your true unboosted stats. it should match up with your QA

Aren
02-11-2014, 03:12 PM

I am seeing the same calculations. My boosted attack is 31m and my RB Force Attack is only 37 mill. It was over 50 mill in previous RBs. Players with stats lower than mine have higher FAs. It makes no sense. This was GREEs response to my ticket: Thanks so much for writing in. We appreciate your feedback concerning the game. This change was implemented to make things more fair across the board, but we apologize for any frustration you've experienced concerning this.

How is a random calculation of Force Attack fair to those who have spent time and money building their stats?

Zenobia
02-11-2014, 04:05 PM
My Raid Boss damage is only 27.8% of my boosted attack stat.

I have a lot of boosts.

Voxker
02-11-2014, 07:21 PM
1 FA = 5 QA. it says on the options...

Zepson
02-12-2014, 04:06 AM
Just some response from GREE on this would be nice. Yeah right.

(Do not reply with quote on this people, I know what you are gonna say).

senna
02-12-2014, 04:21 AM

We might not see eye to eye most times but what you said is spot on

larrydavid
02-12-2014, 04:47 AM
We might not see eye to eye most times but what you said is spot on

and....hell has frozen over. ;) :cool: :rolleyes:

Lys
02-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Welp, this Raid Boss feels like it ended before it really ever began. At an estimated cost of 500,000 + gems needed by the guild, along with 39m boss kills, we're basically done trying to pursue it. Shame too, cause we were all ready and willing to spend the 2-3 mountains per person the last raid boss was to complete it, even if the legendary units were nuked to ****.

Enjoy the loss of revenue.

cheetah
02-12-2014, 11:58 AM
My guilds have stopped trying just finishing reg mode then done

Mia Bone
02-12-2014, 12:05 PM
I just would like to thank Gree for killing my favorite part of this game.

You have been able to suck out all the fun of Raid Boss!!

Most players in our guild feel like they have failed as we are not able to get any further.
But in fact it is not us that failed but you have failed us Gree (starting to sound like Green Arrow ;))
The prize are not even worth the several of mountains it will cost us to get further - I do not say make the legendary's a 100k again but at least better than the 8k that you are offering - I would have even settled for a 20-30k unit.

Shiloh
02-12-2014, 01:22 PM
The rats on the wheel go round and round
round and round
round and round
Buy some gems!

There is no point to this game. We spend to get more powerful and they just boost the monsters by more than we can grow.

Get off of the damn wheel! I don't mind paying to play games but this company is run by greedy bungholes. They are constantly moving the target and they never disclose what they are doing and what they have changed and what the full true mechanics are.

I started playing GoW. It's way better than this, the big spenders still rule but the mechanics are out there for everyone to understand, the live in game chat makes the social aspect head and shoulders above this game.

Shiloh
02-12-2014, 01:25 PM
And yes, this for a long time has been my favorite event in the game, but I knew they would ruin it, which they have, our guild is showing signs of infighting because of the frustrating reality that we probably have no chance to complete NORMAL MODE. A top 150 guild can't complete normal mode, think about that.

Ratma2001
02-12-2014, 01:29 PM
I did get off the Wheel !Why am i on the Wheel? so its not going round and round anymore, sorry guys i feel your pain in this event, i think the next event they should just have a "Deposit Cash Here" ! no tap tap tapping or quests just give us your money, who ever depositd the most wins nothing in particular cause they dont care anyways !
Such a trgic downfall for what was once a good game !

NinjaHonu
02-12-2014, 05:26 PM
round and round
round and round
Buy some gems!

There is no point to this game. We spend to get more powerful and they just boost the monsters by more than we can grow.

Get off of the damn wheel! I don't mind paying to play games but this company is run by greedy bungholes. They are constantly moving the target and they never disclose what they are doing and what they have changed and what the full true mechanics are.

I started playing GoW. It's way better than this, the big spenders still rule but the mechanics are out there for everyone to understand, the live in game chat makes the social aspect head and shoulders above this game.

listen to this guy. well said. get stronger and spend 5x as much for this raid boss for worst drops... lol.
btw, GoW is ruled by BIG money players too. lol a dude with t4 can swipe in and zero you in 2 seconds. Which will put all your months worth of work mean nothing. At least in KA you dont lose your stats.

plavine
02-12-2014, 07:00 PM
My guild can't even beat level 60
3 days of farming or rest until next event

BATTLEAXE
02-12-2014, 07:25 PM
Ok Gree has absolutely lost it!!! Just because the top three guilds can finish this type of quest does not mean the rest of us can! Gree is basing this quest off the top 3 and tha capability of finishing leaving the remainder of us out in the cold. The rewards are just not worth breaking the bank. Where is our smart@$$ developers and engineers comments now. If they are going to only make it possible for the top three to complete, we might as well all quit, and let the top three fund these A holes. Two freaking years I played this game and this takes the cake!! Hey Gree did you ever think of making tiers where as a guild quest is based on its members overall stats??? The whole point is to foster a sense of teamwork to achieve a goal and keep a sense of fun in achieving this goal. You start taking this away and once again longtime players will find other outlets with better gratification. IDIoTS complete and utter idIOTS!!