PDA

View Full Version : Premature congratulations to Rainbow <guild> for their 100mil point war

EljayK
02-10-2014, 11:32 AM
And a secondary congratulations to Red Phoenix for their 90mil close call.

How much War Energy are you guys up to already? ~100 each?

Decu
02-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Not saying about these "gifts". Look at shop, and banner. Gree...

bosskiller
02-10-2014, 11:40 AM
I don't understand the gifts. The guild as a whole has received some, but no war energy shows up.

EljayK
02-10-2014, 11:42 AM
I don't understand the gifts. The guild as a whole has received some, but no war energy shows up.

We had one person purchase a $10 gift. It said the guild was gifted, and our energy sits at 5 now.

So I can only imagine what 40 Dark Prince Bounties will do.

bosskiller
02-10-2014, 11:57 AM
We had one person purchase a $10 gift. It said the guild was gifted, and our energy sits at 5 now.

Strange. Not too many gems have been bought yet as far as I know, but it says "gifted" from two different purchases, and it is still at 4. Also, could this REALLY not have been brought in at the same time as the gem packs?? Someone in our guild got two Rainbow Bounties, and that is when the guild gifting thing popped up.

Sent
02-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Strange. Not too many gems have been bought yet as far as I know, but it says "gifted" from two different purchases, and it is still at 4. Also, could this REALLY not have been brought in at the same time as the gem packs?? Someone in our guild got two Rainbow Bounties, and that is when the guild gifting thing popped up.
A few of my guildmates and I bought the Rainbow Bounty when it dropped. Then they release gifting. >.>
Sandstorm all over again, along with anything like this that's happened in the past. Although, I doubt we'll be compensated for it.

dragonx254
02-10-2014, 01:57 PM

The energy only goes to one person.