PDA

View Full Version : Command Centre Points

Vegaman
02-10-2014, 06:02 AM
After knocking out walls, sometimes as high as lvl 15, its a shame that the command centre hit points are not worth a bit more. I'm not talking much, but a guaranteed say 150WDP would be a better reward, and help with those battling the glut of streak teams. It would also make it more competitive, with LLP's with weak stats at least getting to score a bit more. .

I know i have been very vocal about unfair match ups. Just for the record we have faced 9 streak teams, and just one our first battle against one. We were against a SUP player in a 1 man/woman faction "Hhhhsjklf"... Everyone sat back after the initial one hit on her as her stats were crazy. We were at 0 with 40 seconds to go as we reckoned the score board wouldn't reset again. Everyone piled in on the CC and within no time it popped up.... You are no longer in a war. ...the anticipation was huge as we checked to see the result. Yep we won.

Anyway i digress. I do know how to beat a streak time. I just think its ruining the game as factions disband and reform.

So GREE, please make the removal of the walls a better reward with a higher points CC guaranteed at one fixed amount per hit. (Many of us also have noticed that there is more often than not, no double score for hitting rivals after the wall is down, as advertised).

free play
02-10-2014, 06:06 AM
After knocking out up to sometimes walls at lvl 15 its a shame that the command centre hit points are not worth a bit more. I'm not talking much but a guaranteed say 150WDP would be a better reward and help with those battling the glut of streak teams. It would also make it more competitive, with LLP's with weak stats at least getting to score a bit more. .

I know i have been very vocal about unfair match ups. Just for the record we have faced 9 streak teams and just one our first battle against one. We were against a SUP player in a 1 man/woman faction "Hhhhsjklf"... Everyone sat back after the initial one hit on her as her stats were crazy. We were at 0 with 40 seconds to go as we reckoned the score board wouldn't reset again. Everyone piled in on the CC and within no time it popped up.... You are no longer in a war. ...the anticipation was huge as we checked to see the result. Yep we won.

Anyway i digress. I do know how to beat a streak time. I just think its ruining the game as factions disband and reform.

So GREE please make the removal of the walls a better reward with a higher points CC guaranteed at one fixed amount per hit. (Many of us also have noticed that there is more often than not no double score for hitting rivals after the wall is down, as advertised).

+ 1. Give us a chance. We all want to dance with the streakers. Not sit back and watch

Mw Adam
02-10-2014, 08:24 AM
I know i have been very vocal about unfair match ups. Just for the record we have faced 9 streak teams, and just one our first battle against one. We were against a SUP player in a 1 man/woman faction "Hhhhsjklf"... Everyone sat back after the initial one hit on her as her stats were crazy. We were at 0 with 40 seconds to go as we reckoned the score board wouldn't reset again. Everyone piled in on the CC and within no time it popped up.... You are no longer in a war. ...the anticipation was huge as we checked to see the result. Yep we won.

So GREE, please make the removal of the walls a better reward with a higher points CC guaranteed at one fixed amount per hit. (Many of us also have noticed that there is more often than not, no double score for hitting rivals after the wall is down, as advertised).

Vegaman, you say you know how to beat a streak team, so beat them and quit complaining about it. If you can't win, maybe you need to adapt your game to fit the current rules, not ask that the rules be changed to fit you. You are complaining like the little kid in the schoolyard that says, your going to play my way or I am taking my ball and going home. The rules of the game are what they are, adapt to them. Don't ask others to adapt to a way that suits you.

Vegaman
02-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Vegaman, you say you know how to beat a streak team, so beat them and quit complaining about it. If you can't win, maybe you need to adapt your game to fit the current rules, not ask that the rules be changed to fit you. You are complaining like the little kid in the schoolyard that says, your going to play my way or I am taking my ball and going home. The rules of the game are what they are, adapt to them. Don't ask others to adapt to a way that suits you.

LMFAO.... Troll someone else.

As the game is changing and streak teams are more prevalent, its only natural to suggest developments to GREE to enhance player experience.

Thief
02-10-2014, 09:57 AM
To be fair the way HLP score points they would probably all just start hitting the CC if it was worth 150 points against alot of teams.

crazeejay
02-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Someone get Vegaman a box of kleenex

Dirty Mind
02-10-2014, 10:29 AM
was the point of this thread to ask for more points for hitting the cc? or to brag about a singe victory? What I dont understand is that if you are not going for streaks, who cares if you lose a battle? The points still count.

MaverickINsc
02-10-2014, 10:42 AM
was the point of this thread to ask for more points for hitting the cc? or to brag about a singe victory? What I dont understand is that if you are not going for streaks, who cares if you lose a battle? The points still count.

true the points count....but hitting the c.c. with no winnable targets is just boring and not fun.....also takes away the ability to get individual wins to win prize units so the weaker players can get stronger.....I know the haves don't care about the have nots.....but its kind of like heavyweight boxers beating on the flyweights......good job I guess

Hawkwind
02-10-2014, 11:56 AM
true the points count....but hitting the c.c. with no winnable targets is just boring and not fun.....also takes away the ability to get individual wins to win prize units so the weaker players can get stronger.....I know the haves don't care about the have nots.....but its kind of like heavyweight boxers beating on the flyweights......good job I guess

1+ I agree individual battle wins are part of the game given there are goals such as the Battle Capabilities individual rewards. If all you can do is hit the CC then you can't partake in that those rewards.