PDA

View Full Version : HOW are players moving millions in stats in blink of an eye?

morrisonscott38
02-10-2014, 04:22 AM
Any ideas besides cheating? Or " glitches"?

Commander X2
02-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Its aGlitch

:!:"Lee":!:
03-08-2014, 08:23 AM
A lot of bonus % units

Alec Z
04-15-2014, 09:51 AM

It's from the new units and the new wars. Win one war and the units benefit greatly...obviously!!!

Kennetth
04-15-2014, 11:06 AM
I'm moving millions and it ain't cheating. I've been playing for a year. Boost units used to be a hard thing to get. Now there handed out regularly, and I'm in a top 50 to boot. Since I've benefited from the boost unit boom, I now have ATK and def boosts in the 100-200+% range. So when I win a major unit (either from FA or elsewhere), the massive boosting causes a huge stat increase. My alliance attack boost is pretty sizable as well, which is a major booster.

MugsMom
04-16-2014, 07:49 AM

Really? It's not cheating and it is not a glitch. The new units that just came out for cash and valor points purchase allow many of us to increase our stats. Upgrade all your unit and boosts buildings to level 10 and you will see how much your stats will increase when you purchase these new units.

MCAL
04-16-2014, 08:55 PM
Really? It's not cheating and it is not a glitch. The new units that just came out for cash and valor points purchase allow many of us to increase our stats. Upgrade all your unit and boosts buildings to level 10 and you will see how much your stats will increase when you purchase these new units.

What she said

edit* Sorry Mom changed to she LOL

Alexindahouss94
04-17-2014, 03:48 AM

This thread was created before the release of powerful units in the store. Please pay attention to the date of the thread before throwing out information not relevant to the time in which the thread was created

MCAL
04-17-2014, 05:08 PM
This thread was created before the release of powerful units in the store. Please pay attention to the date of the thread before throwing out information not relevant to the time in which the thread was created

Looks like others posted similar comments as well so no need in putting that post on a stake

Alexindahouss94
04-17-2014, 07:36 PM
Looks like others posted similar comments as well so no need in putting that post on a stake

The comment i quoted directly talked about the new store units, i was simply trying to help out the person who created the thread from non relevant info. I'm sorry if it seemed as though i was trying to scold a single person for the fault of multiple people. And i can also admit that i wasn't very much help in answering the thread creator's question.

So to answer the question, only gold use and a good faction could've jumped someone's stats millions almost instantly. I hope that answers your question relative to the time you posted this thread

MCAL
04-21-2014, 07:10 PM
The comment i quoted directly talked about the new store units, i was simply trying to help out the person who created the thread from non relevant info. I'm sorry if it seemed as though i was trying to scold a single person for the fault of multiple people. And i can also admit that i wasn't very much help in answering the thread creator's question.

So to answer the question, only gold use and a good faction could've jumped someone's stats millions almost instantly. I hope that answers your question relative to the time you posted this thread

All good Alex,,,,,,Cheers M8

MugsMom
05-12-2014, 06:04 AM
All good Alex,,,,,,Cheers M8

Thank you MCAL!

SimplyminiMW
05-21-2014, 12:24 PM
To jump millions in stats complete a faction LTQ and the individual side. Only LTQs worth doing.

SimplyminiMW
05-21-2014, 12:25 PM
And use gold lots of gold

Stephane Sauve
10-23-2014, 10:42 PM
it's from the new units and the new wars. Win one war and the units benefit greatly...obviously!!!

this is why!

Fraser Stroud
11-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Activity = quick gain and a great fraction my mini's a month old and just reached 100m Att and 98m def if ya interested injioning here's the details⬇️

Order of British Empire 845 281 243

👉 were a very active fraction, having a revamp
👉Top 650
👉 Great team work on boss events to help every1 to get all 18 units
👉 organised teamwork on FLTQ's
👉 we use groupme to communicated
👉 requirements are 25x iPh a week
👉 gold is not a requirement just activity and communication

🎯Bonuses 🎯

Casualty +5%, Health regen +35%, Ground Att +20%, Air Att +15%, inf Att +25%, Sea Att +10%,
Inf def +35%, Ground def +35%, Air def +35%, Sea def +35%, Building def +35%, Building output +25%, Guild member increase +36

Campy McCamperpants
11-29-2014, 05:00 PM
I was fortunate enough to join a Top 100 Faction about 3 months ago, just before The Second Great Inflation. When I joined my attack was 196M and my defense was 204M.

My current attack is now 2.77B and defense is 2.3B.
Strongest attack unit - 10.6M
Weakest Top 45 unit - attack 1.5M defense 1.9M

At this time our Faction is ranked 116th and 23rd in our Division. Individually, I'm in the Top 4000 and it takes me 7 minutes and 30 seconds to regen a hit in WD.