PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mods could you clarify end time for boss event please?

tom73
02-10-2014, 03:12 AM
Timer shows 2 days and several hours left. If there are indeed 6 hoes it should be 3 days and several hours. This makes a huge difference in how I play my main account. Thanks.

tushy
02-10-2014, 03:34 AM
My device tells me somehting like this

"Coolect 5 Gold Digging Hoe by...."

So why should there be 6?

You need 5 Gold Digging Hoe and the completion of the lvl 100 boss to get the 60% protection and then you get the "main prize"

Or I am wrong?

Marine007
02-10-2014, 03:38 AM
It is usually 6 days, but you only need 5 syn goals, I was wondering the same thing, it says 6 days on the map but the timer says 5 days

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-10-2014, 03:39 AM
My device tells me somehting like this

"Coolect 5 Gold Digging Hoe by...."

So why should there be 6?

You need 5 Gold Digging Hoe and the completion of the lvl 100 boss to get the 60% protection and then you get the "main prize"

Or I am wrong?

Tushy,

There are in fact 6 DAILY syndicate goals as there has been for some time on the Epic Boss. (You only require 5 of them to complete that syndicate section BUT can continue). People average their daily quota of bosses by the days available. Its always been 6 days.

Something is wrong. Either they have reduced the time to 5 days and stated the wrong daily rewards, OR they have got the wrong time and the correct daily rewards.

They really need to let us know about these events accurately.

HERE IS WHAT THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED (SEE LINK BELOW)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?82753-Eros-McBride-Epic-Boss

Aquaboo
02-10-2014, 05:17 AM
to the top

tushy
02-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Tushy,

They really need to let us know about these events accurately.

I know what they have announced, but it's not must for them to do it.
So maybe it's wrong because of a copy & paste failure.

It's funny that all of you make such a big thing about that. Just play the game.
If there is a 6th day your whole strategy is now obsolete because this thing is now 3 days old so it makes no changes if there is 6th day or not.

tom73
02-10-2014, 02:30 PM
It's funny that all of you make such a big thing about that. Just play the game.
If there is a 6th day your whole strategy is now obsolete because this thing is now 3 days old so it makes no changes if there is 6th day or not.

Hard to tell if you are trolling or ignorant. Yes it does make a difference. If there is a 6th day I will save some of the bosses for that day to help out my syndicate.

CJ54
02-10-2014, 02:33 PM
It is usually 6 days, but you only need 5 syn goals, I was wondering the same thing, it says 6 days on the map but the timer says 5 days

The text wasn't updated for the five day event. You still only need to do the thing five times, as normal, so it is still completable.

The text is being changed to be more clear for next time.

tom73
02-12-2014, 11:14 AM
The text wasn't updated for the five day event. You still only need to do the thing five times, as normal, so it is still completable.

The text is being changed to be more clear for next time. and yet there is a sixth day. What the hell?

reticlover
02-12-2014, 11:20 AM
boss event is over. not able to trigger bosses. in goals it shows it live for syndicate 6th day. but the planner shows event ended

discoshadow
02-12-2014, 11:27 AM
Ok syndicate mission is on, Normal lvl1-100 boss quest is gone. and boss is not able to be summoned anymore? Whats going on Im at 93, was working on 94 and now it impossible!

Frigo
02-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Was at 98, i am not amused here. I was working on getting 100 right before the 6th goal popped up and gone was the boss.

generalpain
02-12-2014, 11:56 AM
There was clearly confusion in the event. CJs post was even more confusing and did not answer the op question at all, just skated around it. This game is totally screwed up and it starts at the top. No more gold will ever be purchased period.