PDA

View Full Version : Streak v Streak

free play
02-10-2014, 02:45 AM
Ok, there are more and more streak teams in the game now, it's part of the game now, we as a normal faction just play on and have stopped complaining about streak teams, we try to beat them but havnt been able to yet, we will in time, looking forward to that day.

My question is to the streak teams, how many of you have been matched against a bigger stronger streak team that you haven't been able to beat or hit a target other than the cc.

Don't be shy. It's been happening to the normal factions for months now. I posted ages ago that it would only be a matter of time before streak team start cancelling each other out.

Has it started yet ?

Gage of Hammerheads Heros
02-10-2014, 03:03 AM
It happens we pull 2 man teams or a 6 man team everyone 2 mil higher. We win some lose some we also almost got beat by a full faction who was well organized (countdown to death good job guys) happens on Sunday more for some reason or near the end of a streak. We don't ***** just take our lumps and move on.

free play
02-10-2014, 03:17 AM
It happens we pull 2 man teams or a 6 man team everyone 2 mil higher. We win some lose some we also almost got beat by a full faction who was well organized (countdown to death good job guys) happens on Sunday more for some reason or near the end of a streak. We don't ***** just take our lumps and move on.

I think it's happening more now than before. Did you or will you get the streak

Sinisterclick
02-10-2014, 03:43 AM
My old streak faction have always met other streak factions... Trying to stay in the lower ranks you have more chance of drawing a Lords of War, Trigger Happy or, Cave Canem... Funnily enough as we got higher in the ranks things improved... Always managed to get the 50 wins, but you sometimes get those big boys when it matters. It's part of the game and if you have gold or numbers present you can prevail... 12 streak always eluded us... Robo

free play
02-10-2014, 03:52 AM
My old streak faction have always met other streak factions... Trying to stay in the lower ranks you have more chance of drawing a Lords of War, Trigger Happy or, Cave Canem... Funnily enough as we got higher in the ranks things improved... Always managed to get the 50 wins, but you sometimes get those big boys when it matters. It's part of the game and if you have gold or numbers present you can prevail... 12 streak always eluded us... Robo

It was always going to happen, I complained allot about the streak teams before but now we just accept them, it does add another dimension to the game and since there are so many out there, it's good that they will start hurting each other.

Sinisterclick
02-10-2014, 04:04 AM
The team have had their fair share of streak teams this war l understand, and l have seen some epic battles from the sidelines, 40k plus on either side... Not bad for 7 players on each side... That is commitment, not taking it easy like some people think... Streak teams are not strong because of stats (although it helps) they are strong by commitment, coordination and determination... They don't sleep much, and friction is caused at home, you accept this and get on with things... If you win, great, if you lose you declare and pick up the pieces.... If you beat a better streak team you celebrate...

free play
02-10-2014, 04:28 AM
The team have had their fair share of streak teams this war l understand, and l have seen some epic battles from the sidelines, 40k plus on either side... Not bad for 7 players on each side... That is commitment, not taking it easy like some people think... Streak teams are not strong because of stats (although it helps) they are strong by commitment, coordination and determination... They don't sleep much, and friction is caused at home, you accept this and get on with things... If you win, great, if you lose you declare and pick up the pieces.... If you beat a better streak team you celebrate...

That's why I started this tread to see if streak teams are finding it hard now that there are so many if them, will it get to the stage where unless you are super high in stats, you won't get far as a streak team

Vegaman
02-10-2014, 04:43 AM
That's why I started this tread to see if streak teams are finding it hard now that there are so many if them, will it get to the stage where unless you are super high in stats, you won't get far as a streak team

Or super stupid with your cash

Sinisterclick
02-10-2014, 04:50 AM
Two reasons l left the game, streaking getting expensive and time consuming... Streaking now is almost as tough as top 25.... Won't be many that get the 12 streak...

Apollo13
02-10-2014, 06:58 AM
We did get into that sort of situation where we had to keep hitting the CC. We ever had a situation where we had to put 8k wp into CC in under 90 seconds to beat a stronger streak team...the one we took down include Sorry Better Luck Next Time for example using this way.

yan840016765
02-10-2014, 07:23 AM
We did get into that sort of situation where we had to keep hitting the CC. We ever had a situation where we had to put 8k wp into CC in under 90 seconds to beat a stronger streak team...the one we took down include Sorry Better Luck Next Time for example using this way.

Shoot, we tried your way and was 800 Wps less for stealing the win from you guys yesterday! Should have started earlier!!

ac_ric
02-10-2014, 07:25 AM

I will not say it has got harder for our my streak team. It certainly got more interesting for streak teams now to be matched with other streakers. Battles are fought. Some won and some lost. Streak teams know the deal. We take our wins and losses and play on. With the exception of one team, you do not hear of streak team complaining about match up or losses on the forum. And if you wondering if streakers can still make all streak wins, check the thread on streak teams that already have done. There will be teams on that list.

coachsmart
02-10-2014, 07:25 AM
My faction has been going for streaks since the first win/streak goal chain and have been organizing ourselves to go after wins/streaks since the second war that had wins/streaks. For me, Turkey has been the most success we have had since the first 2-3. We went 50-3 and still had 10 battles left. Of our 3 losses I think 2 were other (smaller) streak teams. The lost that was the hardest (because we were 2 wins away from a streak goal) was actually not a streak team. We beat most of the streak teams we face, but I'm not going to share how/why...;)

Maddog's Wife
02-10-2014, 07:28 AM
Before the streak option started, the forum was full of complaints about how hard it was to stay in the tiers. Streaking is just another option...and there will always be complainers. We were burnt out of the game until we started CaveCanem, and the 1st two streaking wars were a complete blast. Last war we tried the option of taking most of our active crew-successfully-still fun, but tiring. I think the game will continue to evolve. When we streak now, we have thrown low points put the window and have a large crew. Doing pretty well, I think. Just play the game. Have fun. If it's not fun, stop playing. The friendships and camaraderie are what fuel us. :)

coachsmart
02-10-2014, 07:41 AM
Before the streak option started, the forum was full of complaints about how hard it was to stay in the tiers. Streaking is just another option...and there will always be complainers.... Just play the game. Have fun. If it's not fun, stop playing. The friendships and camaraderie are what fuel us. :)

My sentiments exactly. Well said.

RetiredAndHappy
02-10-2014, 07:44 AM

Not to busrt your bubble.. we we got the 9/9 streak +50 last night but don't have time for 12/12 streak, so we wont put up a fight against CC hitters

But its a shame that there isn't a cross faction chat. As we would have probably let you win gold free and we are now only playing for solo wins

yan840016765
02-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Not to busrt your bubble.. we we got the 9/9 streak +50 last night but don't have time for 12/12 streak, so we wont put up a fight against CC hitters

But its a shame that there isn't a cross faction chat. As we would have probably let you win gold free and we are now only playing for solo wins

Yea... I wished the same thing. These guys broke our 6/7 win streak and we used cc hitting in last min to try get the 7/7 done... But we still lose. I guess it is a pay back for them when they faced you guys.

RetiredAndHappy
02-10-2014, 08:30 AM
We have been punished stupidly in the past, but never enough to make us lose our goal.. Unfortunately it is inevitable that you will face that faction that it is impossible to beat. If your opponents are clever enough then you're probably toast. So then it comes down to the simple fact of when your streak was broken. E.g. in this WD we faced a 4 man faction that had a min of 40 mil per person.. we couldn't touch them and they built a lead that was mathematically impossible to beat without them seeing us do a CC surge.. We were on 6/8 at the time, and that was the battle that probably cost us our 12/12.. but that is part of the game.. you win some... you lose some

free play
02-10-2014, 09:02 AM
So over all it seems to be good and bad for streak teams, that's good for the game, there will be more and more every war weekend,

For me in a normal faction it's good to hear that streak get matched against bigger streak teams, not all streak teams will get there rewards and as more and more enter the game, would it be fair to say less will ?

free play
02-10-2014, 09:05 AM
I will not say it has got harder for our my streak team. It certainly got more interesting for streak teams now to be matched with other streakers. Battles are fought. Some won and some lost. Streak teams know the deal. We take our wins and losses and play on. With the exception of one team, you do not hear of streak team complaining about match up or losses on the forum. And if you wondering if streakers can still make all streak wins, check the thread on streak teams that already have done. There will be teams on that list.

Well there's at least one tread on a streak team complaining about getting matched up against a better streak team, it's there.

Oh, sorry for the score on Saturday, hope it doesn't put to much of a dent for the title, see you again for the cup at the weekend

J V
02-10-2014, 10:26 AM
We beat 2, 10 or smaller roster streak teams that had avg stats of 3-5 mill higher, just need organization, participation and strategy! One had us down by 20k in the final minutes, as a team we struck at the opportune moment and beat them!! Was an awesome feeling!!! 38-0!!! Undefeated this weekend, just getting better and more organized every war :)

Dirty Mind
02-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Went for streaks and wins for the first time this war. The change in strategy made the war fun again, not to mention a whole lot cheaper. I have a lot more respect now for (most) the teams that can get the 53 wins, we played more than normal and still only managed to do 35 total wars. We lost to a few streak teams, but also beat a few.

free play
02-10-2014, 12:27 PM
I don't like streak teams but I accept them now and hats off to who that makes there streaks, we are working on our strategy to beat them, let's dance in Finland lol

Lancerdually
02-10-2014, 01:06 PM
3 man team here and have faced top 25........ or better 60 man teams............ it happens all the time.......... past 3 wars

Gage of Hammerheads Heros
02-10-2014, 02:32 PM

That is exactly right we have 5 guys that commit the entire weekend. Wife's hate war, weekend mine is complaining right now about me being on forum posting. Lol

thoinayaz88
02-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Nhận làm tất cả các dịch vụ về mạng xã hội
facebook,youtube,google+,twitter ...
event facebook
group
fanpage
Mình làm được hết, giá phải chăng
Bạn cần gì cứ pm mình

Khánh 0934225077

Yahoo/Skype: hanhtrinh24h

Gmail: dokhanh82

Luuzer
02-10-2014, 03:00 PM
That is exactly right we have 5 guys that commit the entire weekend. Wife's hate war, weekend mine is complaining right now about me being on forum posting. Lol

get a better wife :D

ac_ric
02-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Oh, sorry for the score on Saturday, hope it doesn't put to much of a dent for the title, see you again for the cup at the weekend

don't remind me but life goes on. See u Sat for the cup. Emirates ground would be sweet revenge:cool:

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Of our 3 losses I think 2 were other (smaller) streak teams. The lost that was the hardest (because we were 2 wins away from a streak goal) was actually not a streak team. We beat most of the streak teams we face, but I'm not going to share how/why...;)

Hate to burst your bubble, but you haven't exactly found the map to the Holy Grail.

You probably shouldn't have lost those. Back to the drawing board for you.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Nhận làm tất cả các dịch vụ về mạng xã hội
Mình làm được hết, giá phải chăng
Bạn cần gì cứ pm mình

CoachSmart,

I think this is the secret code that you seek to beat those horrid streakers.

Decode it and you too will hold the ancient secret.

Everson25
02-11-2014, 06:06 AM
That is exactly right we have 5 guys that commit the entire weekend. Wife's hate war, weekend mine is complaining right now about me being on forum posting. LolI was curious to read all experiences shared here. Our faction played 65 battles and it's really tiring. I always tell my wife it's big event on the weekend so she's quite patient with me.

You guys mentioned about streak against streak. It happens all the time. It's luck of the draw and if a faction is lucky to lose at the beginning of a streak then it's hard but team will regroup quickly and carry on goals. There is also the fact some factions won't draw each other as they are part of same "family".

free play
02-11-2014, 08:23 AM
I was curious to read all experiences shared here. Our faction played 65 battles and it's really tiring. I always tell my wife it's big event on the weekend so she's quite patient with me.

You guys mentioned about streak against streak. It happens all the time. It's luck of the draw and if a faction is lucky to lose at the beginning of a streak then it's hard but team will regroup quickly and carry on goals. There is also the fact some factions won't draw each other as they are part of same "family".

It's also as tiring now for normal faction as we always get matched with streak teams so we are watching and waiting, if you play serious, it tiring for all.

The big thing I wanted to find out was it getting harder to get the streaks with more and more of them coming into the gold. Reading these and other posts around the forum it seems like it is