PDA

View Full Version : Another MINOR glitch uncovered

ChangeMW
02-10-2014, 01:20 AM
Check your health refills.

I've been paying a lot if attention recently to the number of hits I get when I refill with gold. Every now and again I get only 3 hits instead of four. Also happened the two times I levelled up during this war. My faction confirms it has happened to all of them as well, so this is a widespread issue that affects probably everyone.

I have sent a ticket but hold out no great hope as usual.

This is the lowest of all the low tricks to make us spend more gold. Hit rock bottom and started digging, Gree?

whammo
02-10-2014, 01:24 AM
This is a minor glitch and they will look into it once the war is over. Stay tuned.

Sir1966
02-10-2014, 01:41 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We are looking into this now. In the meantime, here's what you should know about how the system determines an appropriate rival match:

--The overall strength of your faction: The sum of your faction's power will be compared to the sum of the other faction's power when looking for potential match-ups.

--The Faction's WD Rank: This is based on how well you are doing in the event.

---How many match-ups you have had with the faction during the event.

As time goes on without a match, the parameters will relax slightly.

Please keep in mind:

-- It can take up to an hour to receive a match after declaring war

--You may not declare war within the last hour of the event

If you have any further questions about the game please let me know.

Regards

Kevin Adams
GREE Support

ChangeMW
02-10-2014, 02:08 AM
Sir1966 please remove your reply. It is not on topic and since it suggests it is a support ticket reply will get this thread closed. I want it to stay open. Thanks.

Dazzj10
02-10-2014, 02:10 AM
This is a minor glitch and they will look into it once the war is over. Stay tuned.

This isn't a minor glitch,, it's major
You pay gold for an extra 4 hits but only get 3, it is fraud and any money should be refunded in my opinion

If you paid a glazier to fit you 4 new windows and he only fitted 3 you would not be happy

ChangeMW
02-10-2014, 03:07 AM
I've done some more testing. If I hit the DL or any of the top placed opponents, where I can still see the health bar, I get 4 refills every time. The moment I move to a lower opponent and the health bar drops from view, I start encountering this problem and get 3 refills every so often.

Call me cynical, but that seems DELIBERATE to me. With the health bar out of view, players may question if they have been counting correctly, so less chance of complaints. I hope I'm wrong about this, because that would actually be fraud.

KSTrooper
02-10-2014, 04:30 AM
I didn't count but there were several times when I thought I was refilling sooner than expected and when finishing a battle capabilities it took more gold than I had figured before I started that battle.

Web323
02-10-2014, 07:43 AM
I have had it happen every third refill

TheRealAnarchy
02-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Boys, this is old news... Been going on since forever.

Gree consistently denies that there is anything wrong with the energy refills.

ChangeMW
02-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Boys, this is old news... Been going on since forever.

Gree consistently denies that there is anything wrong with the energy refills.

The fact that its old news doesn't make it right. If others are having the same issue I would like to know about it.

DFI
02-10-2014, 03:08 PM
I received the standard response that I was imagining things, and that less than 0.5% of the time does this happen. So if both statements are true, then all of the errors that are happening in the entire game must be happening to me and my faction mates.

Thump3r
02-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Yea they have ripped me off on this for a year now. Refuse to compensate. What a joke. Sent another ticket in.... Its just your money folks.. Thats all...

Thump3r
02-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Its more like 25 percent of the time it happens to me. Its a joke.

Generik79
02-10-2014, 04:36 PM
I've done some more testing. If I hit the DL or any of the top placed opponents, where I can still see the health bar, I get 4 refills every time. The moment I move to a lower opponent and the health bar drops from view, I start encountering this problem and get 3 refills every so often.

Call me cynical, but that seems DELIBERATE to me. With the health bar out of view, players may question if they have been counting correctly, so less chance of complaints. I hope I'm wrong about this, because that would actually be fraud.

As much as I'd love to agree with this, and I would love it 100%, you give GREE's MW dev team WAY the heck too much credit. You think with all the bugs and gaps and disasters of computer science laid out before you daily in these games that they could muster getting this scam correct? You have a lot of faith lol.

Hupernikomen
02-10-2014, 04:43 PM
It happened to me countless times this WD.

DTA-HOG
02-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Wow... This is insane. I learned of a new tactic called "Speed Tapping" this war and it works great while you are driving. I know a lot of people using this method. If this topic is indeed true than a remedy needs to be out in place immediately! This is straight up robbery, and speed tappers would be none the wiser about it.

Blade of 3
02-10-2014, 05:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We are looking into this now. In the meantime, here's what you should know about how the system determines an appropriate rival match:

--The overall strength of your faction: The sum of your faction's power will be compared to the sum of the other faction's power when looking for potential match-ups.

--The Faction's WD Rank: This is based on how well you are doing in the event.

---How many match-ups you have had with the faction during the event.

As time goes on without a match, the parameters will relax slightly.

Please keep in mind:

-- It can take up to an hour to receive a match after declaring war

--You may not declare war within the last hour of the event

If you have any further questions about the game please let me know.

Regards

Kevin Adams
GREE Support
Word for word same response I get for anything war related. lmao