PDA

View Full Version : when will we see new defensive buildings, weapons, and scratch prizes?

nico valentino
02-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Also are you changing scratch odds? Been a player for almost a year and ive never won a scratch prize.

Dklv
02-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Within the next 12-64 months you will hear something.

kingofwale
02-09-2014, 06:39 PM
2 years, never won the lottery of any kind.

DoubleR7
02-09-2014, 06:56 PM
2 years, never won the lottery of any kind.

But you're not dead.....

I love SAS
02-09-2014, 07:01 PM
I thought A&F just said that they were going to completely **** with the balance of the game by making defensive buildings powerful, even though the only people who have level 10 defensive buildings are the non-mutually exclusive group of retards and time-travel hackers. I didn't think A&F said they'd have new defensive buildings. Besides, GREE's not a big fan of creating new things, they'd rather just recycle their old **** buildings. Shiner Still/Chem Plant, for example.

Master Stormzs
02-09-2014, 07:03 PM
All kidding aside, likely the next CC update, I'd guess 2 mths from now?....but given Gree creditably under the circumstances it will likely be more like 6mths....A&F or ANY other mod any estimates for your customers? This is the only Gree game I still play now...

DoubleR7
02-09-2014, 07:10 PM
I thought A&F just said that they were going to completely **** with the balance of the game by making defensive buildings powerful, even though the only people who have level 10 defensive buildings are the non-mutually exclusive group of retards and time-travel hackers. I didn't think A&F said they'd have new defensive buildings. Besides, GREE's not a big fan of creating new things, they'd rather just recycle their old **** buildings. Shiner Still/Chem Plant, for example.

Spit out my drink when I read your sig

PS- I agree

Cobra Shuttle
02-09-2014, 07:13 PM

A lot of people still have them from when they actually kind of did something, or because they are used as decorations when you have plenty of room and nothing useful to build. It would be nice if they either upgraded them all for free or had some sort of one time fee to upgrade them all.

I love SAS
02-09-2014, 07:18 PM
A lot of people still have them from when they actually kind of did something, or because they are used as decorations when you have plenty of room and nothing useful to build. It would be nice if they either upgraded them all for free or had some sort of one time fee to upgrade them all.

"When defensive buildings still did something"? You mean 2-3 years ago?

Defensive buildings add no more than a few hundred points to your defense. If you've been playing for 2-3 years, you probably have 20+ million stats and deleted your defensive buildings to make room for LTBs a long time ago...

Cobra Shuttle
02-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Defensive buildings add no more than a few hundred points to your defense. If you've been playing for 2-3 years, you probably have 20+ million stats and deleted your defensive buildings to make room for LTBs a long time ago...

A lot of people like didn't delete them for hopes of them being upgraded sometime. I haven't needed the room and if I did I deleted the worthless income buildings over the defensive ones.

kingofwale
02-09-2014, 07:34 PM
all my def buildings are in lvl 3-4. (no sense getting them higher due to the old system).

with new hood expansion, there's no need to delete them all

Max Power
02-10-2014, 03:06 AM
"When defensive buildings still did something"? You mean 2-3 years ago?Defensive buildings add no more than a few hundred points to your defense. If you've been playing for 2-3 years, you probably have 20+ million stats and deleted your defensive buildings to make room for LTBs a long time ago...Not necassarily true.

I love SAS
02-10-2014, 03:22 AM
Not necassarily true.

Well, everyone knows Indians only build 24/48s if any, so of course they have plenty of room. And it's hard to have 20mil+ stats when you only have 14 mafia or whatever.

Nighteg
02-10-2014, 03:27 AM
I've been playing for 3 years, never once won the jackpot in the scratcher.

one man gang
02-10-2014, 04:43 AM
I've been playing for 3 years, never once won the jackpot in the scratcher.

Same, and I spent vaults on the ****ing things!!! Lol

reticlover
02-10-2014, 05:11 AM
i think they should give us the ability to upgrade a money building and a defense building at the same time.

szoda
02-10-2014, 09:29 AM
i think they should give us the ability to upgrade a money building and a defense building at the same time.

That's a good idea!

Zendfrim
02-10-2014, 11:32 AM

Defensive buildings add no more than a few hundred points to your defense. If you've been playing for 2-3 years, you probably have 20+ million stats and deleted your defensive buildings to make room for LTBs a long time ago...reiterating these two posts, as the truth hurts, gree.

These posts also properly reflect my own skepticism.

-Batman-
02-10-2014, 11:36 AM
i think they should give us the ability to upgrade a money building and a defense building at the same time.i would rather they let us upgrade a building money or defence and still upgrade the LTB's

Max Power
02-10-2014, 11:51 AM
Well, everyone knows Indians only build 24/48s if any, so of course they have plenty of room. And it's hard to have 20mil+ stats when you only have 14 mafia or whatever.

Not true on the first point, true on the 2nd, although I aint even sniffin 20mil stats.

nico valentino
02-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Mods said they were going to add new weapons and buildings, didnt say when though

Assault and Flattery
02-11-2014, 05:46 PM
We don't have a hard date for them, but they're coming!

Lancelove
02-11-2014, 06:43 PM
In the meantime defensive building modifiers will be nice.

cdaniel28
02-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Not true on a few hundred points. I have 5000 def added because of my buildings. I was adding them like crazy a couple of years ago and upgrading them. Not a time traveler I just have been a steady builder. Been adding missle turret lately as I am trying to get the build 175 buildings goal for fun. I have max # of gatlins. All upgraded to lvl2 and like 20 missle launchers.

murf
02-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Not true on a few hundred points. I have 5000 def added because of my buildings. I was adding them like crazy a couple of years ago and upgrading them. Not a time traveler I just have been a steady builder. Been adding missle turret lately as I am trying to get the build 175 buildings goal for fun. I have max # of gatlins. All upgraded to lvl2 and like 20 missle launchers.

Is there really a difference between a few hundred and a few thousand, when stats are in the millions now...