PDA

View Full Version : Gree plz tell y'all fixed the matching this war will continue so on next war be more

socomloser
02-09-2014, 02:53 PM
See all posts of streaker get matched with there own strength .. Got tell u bring a smile to face. Make me think y'all finally listen to us gree. Make me look forward to more wars in future for first time in months.. Please keep making streaker matched with there own strength improvement in future... Thank u gree

2MblaZ
02-09-2014, 09:52 PM
See all posts of streaker get matched with there own strength .. Got tell u bring a smile to face. Make me think y'all finally listen to us gree. Make me look forward to more wars in future for first time in months.. Please keep making streaker matched with there own strength improvement in future... Thank u gree

I aGREE - much better matching and more whining streekers this time around, especially good if some monsters were matched with alike = more gold spent

Mr. Artois
02-09-2014, 11:09 PM
We have noticed no difference this war and have enjoyed facing you cupcakes so I'm not sure what you base this on.

I am a cow!
02-10-2014, 12:04 AM
If this is what GREE continues to do then I'm pulling out the vault! I'm don't have much cash to spare but if GREE is listens then $$$ will be theirs very soon