PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrisy

Hank Schrader
02-09-2014, 02:39 PM
I had responded on the other thread but figure it will be closed. I saw a groupme chat transcript from an individual apparently in a certain top faction (the top faction I believe) that stated that African Americans are responsible for half of us crime and a certain religion was responsible for all the worlds financial problems. I found that to be despicable and given that I thought that faction's charter included no racism I was shocked to see it. I also remember when that team was complaining about people in other top teams making racist comments. I guess the points have become more important than keeping a clean team. Pretty sad day.

vosbob
02-09-2014, 04:04 PM
I sense much butthurt in this thread.

DTA-HOG
02-09-2014, 05:03 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that the accused has plenty of data to back up his claims. You don't get the opportunity to be in a top faction by being a dumb redneck.

Hank Schrader
02-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Best I can tell (and I am not in a top faction), all you need is money. Doesn't much matter anymore what you do. Having followed the top guys I used to believe there was a certain moral compass that they followed, I was obviously mistaken.

I have no doubt in my mind that the accused has plenty of data to back up his claims. You don't get the opportunity to be in a top faction by being a dumb redneck.

Dutchie
02-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Best I can tell (and I am not in a top faction), all you need is money. Doesn't much matter anymore what you do. Having followed the top guys I used to believe there was a certain moral compass that they followed, I was obviously mistaken. All they want is your money... reminds me of a certain game developer!

DTA-HOG
02-09-2014, 08:54 PM
True but rarely does a dumb redneck make the kind of disposable income that top 10 requires. Unless your those rediculious Duck Dynasty dudes. They even have their own section at Costco now.

Hank Schrader
02-09-2014, 09:09 PM
I guess stupid is as stupid does.

True but rarely does a dumb redneck make the kind of disposable income that top 10 requires. Unless your those rediculious Duck Dynasty dudes. They even have their own section at Costco now.