PDA

View Full Version : Are You Serious!

00JUMBO
02-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Ok, so we're on the last one for the 7 streak, we even wait half an hour so we are all full on health. Then guess what. We, a currently top 1000 faction, are matched up with a top 25! Are you freaking serious:mad:

JerseyGirl
02-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Gree Killing streaks. Like always.

socomloser
02-09-2014, 02:38 PM
I think that awesome !!! You should be matched to a faction has same strength as you ..thank you gree about time these streak team get what they deserve!! Thank you gree again :)

GreenwichKid
02-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Ok, so we're on the last one for the 7 streak, we even wait half an hour so we are all full on health. Then guess what. We, a currently top 1000 faction, are matched up with a top 25! Are you freaking serious:mad:

Feel for you dude.. My 3 year old godson with Down's syndrome could come up with a better matching system.

MaverickINsc
02-09-2014, 03:42 PM
I think that awesome !!! You should be matched to a faction has same strength as you ..thank you gree about time these streak team get what they deserve!! Thank you gree again :)

while I have no sympathy for streak teams socom, no where in the original post did it say his top 1000 faction was a streak team......we aren't in my faction but we can win 3-4 in a row before the gree gremlins come out.....think you pounced a iittle early my friend......the point is if he can get a top 25 at that ranking....its a c rap shoot when you declare

2000y2k
02-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Just shows you how stupid streaks are and oh well to you. There is nothing I like more in the WD then to steal a win away from a team that is on a streak. The 10 man team that thinks they will win because we do nothing until the last 45 seconds and pound the CC because your stats are all 30+ million defense and you lose.

Time to end the whole faction win nonsense of this game.

jopdermod
02-09-2014, 04:17 PM

I feel all envy and jealousness here .. No streak team would accept you I guess.

On an other note: No team streak team or rank team should be matched up with another team where they have NO target besides CC to hit in a match-up! Dangling a sweet prize for the completion of streak goals Gree actually only wants to hand out to a hand full of teams .. still feels unfair .. streak team or not.

Greg76
02-09-2014, 04:24 PM
If gree was gonna change that, then they might as well remove sup from wars and just give them the rewards. No other faction can even fight them. They have to stand down because every month sups stats get higher then anyone else can even if the finish every event. Just accept the matchups and move on.

jopdermod
02-09-2014, 04:30 PM
If gree was gonna change that, then they might as well remove sup from wars and just give them the rewards. No other faction can even fight them. They have to stand down because every month sups stats get higher then anyone else can even if the finish every event. Just accept the matchups and move on.

Yup that would be better .. Scrap the SUP's from war and give them top1 and 2 prize. Let the rest have a fair shot at eachother, being at the mercy of Gree's match-up engine isn't fair if the engine is screwed!

Speed ump
02-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Streaking always had consequences, even in the seventies.

Gen CheeBye
02-09-2014, 04:46 PM
The 10 man team that thinks they will win because we do nothing until the last 45 seconds and pound the CC because your stats are all 30+ million defense and you lose.

Lmao. That's not the story I heard buddy. They showed me screenshots of boost buildings taken out and concentrated hits on their weakest player.

Also the threats posted on their wall about you guys are related to SUP and don't mess with you guys. ROTFLMFAO

Best laugh I've had in weeks. They weren't on full strength too mind you. Pray hard you don't meet them again. I know I wouldn't want to.

Kane Sickle
02-09-2014, 05:18 PM
You don't understand; I'm sure it's all working as designed (WAD)!
There's an "alGREErythm" that is sure to do the right thing.
For example, my faction has reached 2 out of 3 six times, only to get matched against a team in the next higher bracket.
Sorry you can't streak 7.

RedRoom
02-09-2014, 05:23 PM

Awesome response...

Maverick0073
02-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Freaking awesome... More ****ing steak teams need this to happen to them , we as a top 150 faction have faced 6 streak factions this wde and made this the worst wde ever. Hearing that this streak team lost has made my weekend a little better. We should have a page to post if you the beat a streak team. Thumbs up more match ups like this from gree are needed

ertrifo
02-09-2014, 05:43 PM
GREE do something to break our losses streak ;)
Increase points for the command centre to 400 at least we can win some times :rolleyes:

Rough Neck
02-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Thank you for playing MW !!!!

ertrifo
02-09-2014, 06:11 PM
LOL, to me it looks like the developers are playing games with us :D

kguittar
02-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Just got matched up to pirate united social club on our 4 in a row streak. Only our DL could hit one of them. The rest of us just sat back and watched our gold from 3/4 go down the drain.

laz69
02-10-2014, 03:13 AM

Yeah although we go for streaks we hardly spend any gold, our DL is 11 mill defence and we have a player in he 100k's stat range, people always have target, anyway FYI we beat the top 25 and a proper 7 man 30 mill stat streak team by playing smart, you guys are just mad when you come up against 30 mill streak teams? They can be beaten

crazeejay
02-10-2014, 12:09 PM
5617 Quit complaining!!

2MblaZ
02-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Streak teams should be matched only with streak teams to make it very fun and would maximize profits... duh... ^_^

Luke77
02-10-2014, 02:10 PM
I am not in a streak faction. We don't go for them, but we take the wins nevertheless.mthis past war was a crime against humanity. We came up against most teams of mini's. Level 25-90 with stats ranging from 2mil to 17million. WTF? These kind of teams take the enjoyment out of the game. My faction darn near decided to quit game over this. It's ridiculous and unfair to honest players. Not that minis are dishonest but they are a whole different league!

2MblaZ
02-10-2014, 02:28 PM
I am not in a streak faction. We don't go for them, but we take the wins nevertheless.mthis past war was a crime against humanity. We came up against most teams of mini's. Level 25-90 with stats ranging from 2mil to 17million. WTF? These kind of teams take the enjoyment out of the game. My faction darn near decided to quit game over this. It's ridiculous and unfair to honest players. Not that minis are dishonest but they are a whole different league!

And that's why they should be matched with the like and go at it with all gold they got [or don't have] lmao

Luuzer
02-10-2014, 02:58 PM

No worries, top 250 gets top10 team to end the streak ;) Its all "fair" in gree(dy)s wonderland ;)

socomloser
02-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Sorry I wouldn't join streak team that cheap wins I don't play for cheap wins on little guy why don't come back to my lvl show what we do to streak teams I just feel sorry for them lower faction that have face y'all for cheap win I understand why u left higher faction lvl because u can't win there

Generik79
02-10-2014, 04:09 PM

HooaH! Boom shakalaka

Thief
02-10-2014, 04:12 PM

It only has consequences if your caught....Unfortunately you caught me in the 11th hour inches from the finish line :(

Congrats again to SUP1.

MadAtWorld
02-10-2014, 10:37 PM

Sounds like somebody didn't get their wins handed to them on a silver platter with no effort. My streak team always gets what they deserve. They work hard, they kick some lazy whining behinds, they bring home the wins. They slack off, they lose. And once in a while, they meet someone who just works harder and whips their tails. I like those battles. I don't mind losing to a team when I know that I and my team have done our best and fought hard and the other team fought harder. There was a word for that... hmm, what was it.... oh, yeah, I remember now... sportsmanship!

MadAtWorld
02-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Sorry I wouldn't join streak team that cheap wins I don't play for cheap wins on little guy why don't come back to my lvl show what we do to streak teams I just feel sorry for them lower faction that have face y'all for cheap win I understand why u left higher faction lvl because u can't win there

Lol. I am on a streak team. I have faced many teams that were hard won battles. And a few who weren't. Sad facing a team of 58, with many having targets against us, and they don't even try. So... does your post mean you're one of the "Cheap Wins"?

MadAtWorld
02-10-2014, 10:53 PM
PS... left higher faction because we did win there. Gets boring bouncing your finger up and down for an hour and not having to think a single thought to win. Bet you're also one of the ones who has posted that a higher team beat you right? So if you get beat by a higher faction of 15m stat players going for rank and complain, they split up into streak teams so you now have 15 instead of 60 of them, and you still lose, maybe you should reconsider the game. You seem as if you won't be happy no matter what happens.

Gen CheeBye
02-11-2014, 12:03 AM
PS... left higher faction because we did win there. Gets boring bouncing your finger up and down for an hour and not having to think a single thought to win. Bet you're also one of the ones who has posted that a higher team beat you right? So if you get beat by a higher faction of 15m stat players going for rank and complain, they split up into streak teams so you now have 15 instead of 60 of them, and you still lose, maybe you should reconsider the game. You seem as if you won't be happy no matter what happens.

They will complain even if it's 50 member faction with 40mil stats. Are they called streaking faction too because you can't beat them?