PDA

View Full Version : Defense buildings to protect your property

Malcolm Ray
08-30-2011, 08:08 AM
How do defense buildings work?

Do they actually protect your properties from getting robbed?

If so, what is the determination of if a robbery is successful or failure? How does one determine if their property is vulnerable to robberies or if you have enough defense set up?

Sphinx
08-30-2011, 01:13 PM
Instead of creating new posts , if you would read the existing ones you wouldn't be asking ...

When robberies happen , it takes in consideration the defense buildings , and your equipments (melee gun armor vehicle) are halved

Malcolm Ray
08-30-2011, 01:39 PM
Well then, let me be more clear cause YOU didnt even answer my question,

How much Protection do u need to cause an unsuccessful robbery? Cause I dont think i have lost any robberries so CLEARLY no one is really protecting their stuff the right way.

How much defense will I need and how much offense will the other person need to win or lose. Provide me with an example, giving me numbers!

If youre going to give a smart ass answer. at least be clear and answer the question, or direct me to the post where a moderator answered the question. thanks!

theONE
04-08-2012, 06:00 AM
i'm a noob and all but ive noticed defence buildings is a funzio gimmick, you get mad so force to use gold thus forcing you to use real money

OR

they trick you by allowing money options such as using defence buildings that dont' work and goes back to the "makes you spend real cash" due to the frustration

I have successfully hit those with high amount of defence buildings because although defence bulidings adds to the numbers of 'total defence' within a profile, they really DON'T affect the battle in a game i.e dont' REALLY increase defence. If a person has alot of defence buildings chances are they are propped up by a fake stat and the moment you attack them you notice their REAL defence is sh*t

Those who say "NO its because defence is halved when robbing" nope tried the same method when attacking. Trick is, is to rob to test the waters, ONLY if you think you feel you're strong enough to take them during a rob, if you can and the TOTAL defence drops to the REAL defence you can attack them directly

I'm really disappointed in funzio in this, it seems you go to yourself "damn i know its a game and all and not to take it seriously but I am F*cking sick and tired of getting robbed by losers after you spent REAL time (as game time IS real time) to save up money and get your hood nice, unlike gold buying whores you EARNT it the hard way. You try to be mature and not leave insults on walls so you save up on defence buildings, you play fair and you work hard and it does sh*t all.

and funzio wonders why people hack the game, i've seen people with hundreds of respect point items eg. RPG, escelero, chainwhip etc........the level i'm at i find it impossible NO ONE has that much

Joeycool
04-08-2012, 06:03 AM
SERIOUS thread necro!

Ghost818
04-08-2012, 06:05 AM
SERIOUS thread necro!
How about you necro my thread in my sig and give your greatly appreciated opinion?

Joeycool
04-08-2012, 06:09 AM
How about you necro my thread in my sig and give your greatly appreciated opinion?

Honest opinion... It seams far too complicated mate.

I did read it but I didnt want to post any negativity in your thread. Also, in my opinion, there is very little chance Funzio will take a blind bit of notice.

Ghost818
04-08-2012, 06:14 AM
No wonder there is no activity on it, the truth is the truth bruv. I know it is a lot of work from their side, but hey just an idea. Thanks for your honest opinion bro.

i need muney
04-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Yeah, man, nice idea, but it's obvious that Funzio want stuff fast and dirty. They won't implement stuff that can't be easily layered on top of existing content, me thinks.

xclusiv
04-08-2012, 08:44 AM
I dont think defense buildings do anything

iteachem
04-08-2012, 09:01 AM
I need to check dates before replying...thought it was active... My bad