PDA

View Full Version : Health Refills

DFI
02-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Dear Gree

I'm sure that I'm not alone when I feel short changed by your refills only lasting two or three hits. I've sent in several tickets at the exact time this has happened. You've typically sent your standard response that your server has received four hits even though we may not have tapped four times, however you have not been able to reassure us that four wins or some result were registered. I think one way to resolve this would be for you to provide a reconciliation of the wins and losses, given that you've refused to compensate us for your own glitch. And you wonder why some players try to exploit the game. Oh, and thanks for telling me I was imagining things when I had to fight boss 99 twice last time. I must have also been imagining when my gold balance went down twice when I had to pay twice to defeat him.

Colonel J
02-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Make sure you've got fast internet strong signal. Eliminate all background tasks. When you issue a command in mw give the server a chance to respond without giving another command. Good luck on the compo you wont get it.

yan840016765
02-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Make sure you've got fast internet strong signal. Eliminate all background tasks. When you issue a command in mw give the server a chance to respond without giving another command. Good luck on the compo you wont get it.

I second that. I accidentally refilled several times because of the server lag.. I hit one guy, nothing happens, then, I hit again and again.. All of sudden, my gold bar decreased several time.. U gonna love this game this way LOL Hopefully the attacks are registered..

vegas7100
02-09-2014, 08:45 AM
I also tried the part having to beat boss lvl 50 (back when it wasn't 100 bosses) twice.
I complained to GREE, but they absolutely ignored my request of having gold returned!

DFI
02-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Now I would like to share some positive news. Gree sent me a reconciliation of my med packs and attack figures - line by line. Although they could not say whether the attack resulted in a win or loss, I think they went a long way to assure me that while not perfect, my gold is getting four hits (whatever the result may be). Keep up the good work.

Thump3r
02-11-2014, 12:14 PM
They are clowns. Ripping people off one say at a time. Been dealing with health pack issues for over a year now. I only get 3 hits 25 percent of my refills. They assure you that you have gotten the right amount of points. Im assuring them I can count to three. Next war I will be video taping it and putting it on you tube. This is just insane

Die14
02-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Same here, i thought u was getting subnormal mode, but yes i was right just 3 hits for refills, they giveme back some gold, but i dont really know how manny times this happened to me this war, and i dont wanna know about last wars...... Feeling than i iam a dumbass because u didint notice this before :(

Lancerdually
02-11-2014, 12:51 PM
They are clowns. Ripping people off one say at a time. Been dealing with health pack issues for over a year now. I only get 3 hits 25 percent of my refills. They assure you that you have gotten the right amount of points. Im assuring them I can count to three. Next war I will be video taping it and putting it on you tube. This is just insane
Perhaps a GREAT idea........ THANKS..... I will follow suit as this has been the case for me for over a year now also

DTA-HOG
02-11-2014, 01:16 PM
If lag is indeed the cause of this it would be in our best interest to take a screen shot of gold before war and gold after war. Calculate how much gold was spent on hits and see if the hits add up. I realize this isn't a perfect idea as you can acquire wins and losses from other people hitting you, but it will give you a better idea as to how much this is really affecting you.