PDA

View Full Version : Any Intel on new building???

Munday munday
02-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Hoping someone out there knows something about if there is a building coming out after WD.

Led
02-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Yes, it's a water building that gives out gold.

DTA-HOG
02-08-2014, 02:12 PM
The plans were actually denied by city council last month, so changes were made and re-submitted. Hopefully they will be out in the next cycle. I hear they were breaking some local zoning laws including a strict noise ordinance.

Dirty Mind
02-08-2014, 04:10 PM
They are being held up by the environmental impact report. something about disturbing the mating rituals of the tsi-tsi fly.

Mr Dad
02-09-2014, 06:49 AM
I have heard that the new building will be a McDonald's restaurant that gives a temporary boost right after you collect the food output. But they are having troubles working out a bonus structure for it and are tweaking a complicated algorithm. When you first collect the food it initially gives a negative 5% output for a half hour, due to the troops laying down their weapons and equipment to eat. Then after the half hour, it gives a plus 5% output for 4 hours due to the boost in happiness from the meal. This works only if you've upgraded the building to level 4 or less. If you upgrade to level 5 or higher, then you drop 2% per each additional level due to over eating. Be careful, because any upgrade above 7 the troops become so fat and lazy and so ineffective that you get a negative ally boost because it starts to affect everything from the pilots, tank drivers, and sailors across the boards. But, don't worry, next month they are working on a 24 hour fitness building that you can build next to your McDonald's. That will give out a plus bonus. (But after a month the plus bonus starts to drop due to the troops who start to give up on it and return back to McDonalds...)

Anyway, I have to get back to my base and check to make sure I have enough space for the McDonalds. I guess it takes two land expansions. One for the building and one for the parking lot and drive thru. Yeah, I'm not happy about that either, but at least the 24 hour fitness only needs one. The parking lot is optional as there is never more than one or two parking spaces needed at that place!

Jesse21
02-09-2014, 07:05 AM
That was a long post for not a lot of funny

Hiei
02-09-2014, 11:19 AM
I have heard that the new building will be a McDonald's restaurant that gives a temporary boost right after you collect the food output. But they are having troubles working out a bonus structure for it and are tweaking a complicated algorithm. When you first collect the food it initially gives a negative 5% output for a half hour, due to the troops laying down their weapons and equipment to eat. Then after the half hour, it gives a plus 5% output for 4 hours due to the boost in happiness from the meal. This works only if you've upgraded the building to level 4 or less. If you upgrade to level 5 or higher, then you drop 2% per each additional level due to over eating. Be careful, because any upgrade above 7 the troops become so fat and lazy and so ineffective that you get a negative ally boost because it starts to affect everything from the pilots, tank drivers, and sailors across the boards. But, don't worry, next month they are working on a 24 hour fitness building that you can build next to your McDonald's. That will give out a plus bonus. (But after a month the plus bonus starts to drop due to the troops who start to give up on it and return back to McDonalds...)

Anyway, I have to get back to my base and check to make sure I have enough space for the McDonalds. I guess it takes two land expansions. One for the building and one for the parking lot and drive thru. Yeah, I'm not happy about that either, but at least the 24 hour fitness only needs one. The parking lot is optional as there is never more than one or two parking spaces needed at that place!

Do us all a favor and get off these forums.

Adm.J
02-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Oh, lighten up guys. Thanks for the chuckle Mr. Dad.

MaverickINsc
02-10-2014, 09:00 AM
for the 10th month in a row......please be a water building please be a water building please be a water building

Tanner
02-10-2014, 09:34 AM
I had to re-install 4x two WDs ago. Swapped wifi sources twice and tried cellular to get back into the game. I ended up getting on a neighbors' wifi. He's cool - sometimes ours is just stupid, router I guess? I dunno. Anyway, after the WD was over I browsed to buildings looking for an LTB and saw a water building (finally) couldn't believe my eyes. I tapped it and it went to my base to place it, but gave a server error no matter WHERE I tried to put it in the water. I've got PLENTY of water. I rebooted HOPING to get it to place. NOTHING. Tried the delete re-install 10x more and NOTHING. Here's hoping we actually see it this time?

#DontHoldYourBreath