PDA

View Full Version : Warning to all guild masters!!

FreakyFaye
02-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Warning to all guild masters!!
I just had a run in with a player who claimed to be a Death Knight. They showed me a screenshot of the DK members page and everything seemed legit, but still smelled fishy. Upon further investigation, it turns out that they paid $100 to be a member of DK for 5 minutes so they could weasel their way into a top guild and freeload.
Be wary of this, and have a good war ;)

sxespanky
02-08-2014, 10:58 AM
you must be a great investigator to find that kind of information out...

Sarah 101
02-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Wow , thank luck I'm iOS . And we don't have problem like that

Rusty Machine
02-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Just to clarify, we did not accept $100 or even a penny

gqhong
02-09-2014, 02:18 AM
We encountered a few people that claim they are from DK or going to be accepted into DK but "chose to join some other random guild" but usually they can't even provide a friend code that is a lvl100...

Best way is to read the Death Knight recruitment requirements and if they were accepted into DK before, their knight and land capabilities should be as per the entry requirements.

drygores
02-09-2014, 10:27 AM
I've seen many using fake screenshots. From gems. To castles to war points to armour. Double and triple check everything. Battle in game and recruit after war.

Or if gree could make a stat page. Like epic bosses fought and arena tracker. But instead make one for war scores. I and many others would appretiate it.

DK Shady
02-09-2014, 10:12 PM
We encountered a few people that claim they are from DK or going to be accepted into DK but "chose to join some other random guild" but usually they can't even provide a friend code that is a lvl100...

Best way is to read the Death Knight recruitment requirements and if they were accepted into DK before, their knight and land capabilities should be as per the entry requirements.

If you have a question about past/present members of DK/BBT, shoot me a pm on Line. I have scores and codes for every member since the 1st war and I'd be happy to provide info on any if they are applying to your guild or if you wanted to ask if they ever were in our guilds. If you have questions, pm me here in the forums and I'll give you my Line id

Wolf RedDragon
02-12-2014, 03:58 PM
I agree with drygore. Each player should have a stats screen with war points, guilds they have been in, whether they were booted or left their guilds, and current activities.

Paladineguru
02-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Also a polite inquiry to frequent and permanent top ten guilds can get you a look at the ban list if your a gm.

Oliver Queen
02-13-2014, 02:15 PM
I think the person who wrote the thread is the person lying about being dk since there is no way he would have investigated it I mean who is as dumb ass as making up a stupid lie

Sent
02-13-2014, 03:02 PM
I think the person who wrote the thread is the person lying about being dk since there is no way he would have investigated it I mean who is as dumb ass as making up a stupid lie
lol...
There was a thread earlier about this same (or presumably same) person trying to get into another guild. Why would he pretend to be DK and make a thread saying he's out there? No need to call anyone a dumbass either.

Oliver Queen
02-14-2014, 02:19 PM
lol...
There was a thread earlier about this same (or presumably same) person trying to get into another guild. Why would he pretend to be DK and make a thread saying he's out there? No need to call anyone a dumbass either.
What is ur guild

Wolf RedDragon
02-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Beware. We just had a member strip herself and ignore our pleas, because the GM didn't respond to her Touch fast enough. Her name is Coffee and her game ID is: xbd ymz rhz.

dangdp7
02-23-2014, 07:45 PM
So many people with dk in there name thinks it makes them cool I just laugh and boot

Raichu
02-23-2014, 07:47 PM
So many people with dk in there name thinks it makes them cool I just laugh and boot
Why do you reply on everything

Dianish
02-23-2014, 09:09 PM

I guess you dont know DK also stands for Denmark.

There is A LOT of danish players who puts DK in their names to tell others where they are from. They are not trying to make other believe that they are from DK and that its cool.

Have you ever played World of Warcraft? If so, then you would have known a big % of all the players are named DK in some way.

You failed and got reported at the same time..

Raichu
02-26-2014, 07:57 PM
Why did you reply in quote to me?

Dianish
02-26-2014, 09:30 PM
Why did you reply in quote to me?

I have no idea why it shows a quote of your post.

When i wrote it it was dangdp's post.