PDA

View Full Version : looking to merge guilds with active members (iOS)

Campy McCamperpants
02-08-2014, 10:25 AM
So I've just been promoted to leader of my guild. We have 9 members that consistently donate over $2M each week and a few others that don't. I would like to merge with a few guilds that also have a few members that are high donators to create a pretty strong guild for bonuses and the Wars.

We have all elements up to Level 6 and Spirit up to Level 7. Our Guild level is 24, almost 25.

If you have a guild that has a few active members and want to do better, JOIN US!!!!

JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drake3237
02-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Hey my guild has the same armor bonuses as u but were lvl39 with 15/29 members... If u would like to join us hit me up on LINE. user is is drake3237

MWWM J
02-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Msg me on Line.
LINE ID: Ccinternationalchaos

robo.modernwar
03-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Teamwork, Reliability and Participation. Massive Assault,.. 703668859...is now recruiting for highly motivated people that want to increase their stats, have fun and keep it Low Stress. Massive Assault.. 703668859.. has a 20 openings waiting for you (mergers accepted). Maxed out most of the bonus. join us and check out bonuses.donations not must..!

EljayK
03-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Knights of Flame is a level 75 iOS guild entertaining this idea. 20 spots open, 60 in last war.

contact eljayk on line. We are looking for people to come to us. 15k minimum and 2 epics required.

ArtBlock
03-19-2014, 07:26 PM
If you're still looking to merge contact me on line fartcock570

krzyrikan
03-19-2014, 08:14 PM
So I've just been promoted to leader of my guild. We have 9 members that consistently donate over $2M each week and a few others that don't. I would like to merge with a few guilds that also have a few members that are high donators to create a pretty strong guild for bonuses and the Wars.

We have all elements up to Level 6 and Spirit up to Level 7. Our Guild level is 24, almost 25.

If you have a guild that has a few active members and want to do better, JOIN US!!!!

JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey izzye here from sauce we are also looking for a merge as well , contact me on line chat app - izzye89 we can talk more from there.

krzyrikan
03-19-2014, 08:26 PM
Sauce, LVL 75 iOS guild.

looking to find another guild or members to come merge with us.

currently 20/40 members, lost half of our team for non activity, not meeting req, jumping ship, ect.
this who stayed are very active and loyal to a fault, as well and willing to go for top 25 if we get a full active guild again.

Bonuses all maxed
no weekly donations req
leaderships roles negotiable
must meet minimums (will discuss after merge)
must be active
must be willing to gem but not req
lvl 100+ members only
must have at least two (2) epics maxed
must have line

we don't really ask for much and we are like a family, we play and fight like one.

if you are interested please contact izzye89 on Line Chat app.

and we'll go from there.

hope to hear from you soon !

krzyrikan
03-27-2014, 09:07 PM
Sauce, LVL 75 iOS guild.

looking to find another guild or members to come merge with us.

currently 20/40 members, lost half of our team for non activity, not meeting req, jumping ship, ect.
this who stayed are very active and loyal to a fault, as well and willing to go for top 25 if we get a full active guild again.

Bonuses all maxed
no weekly donations req
leaderships roles negotiable
must meet minimums (will discuss after merge)
must be active
must be willing to gem but not req
lvl 100+ members only
must have at least two (2) epics maxed
must have line

we don't really ask for much and we are like a family, we play and fight like one.

if you are interested please contact izzye89 on Line Chat app.

and we'll go from there.

hope to hear from you soon !